WAC Beta v0.1 - Downloads, comments, suggestions

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
Shikamaru
Troll

Waalx wrote:I'm back home now.

:-)

thanks for this, I will look at it tonight and let you know. actually just by the name of the files I can tell it's probably better than what I did, and yes was needed in WAC before FCOM...exactly what I was talking about!

If we (you) can balance WAC well enough by itself before anything else, you will not need to do much much when you will make an FCOM port. ;)
That's very true . I'll wait till you reply at yor impressions of it . I made the changes with realism vs gameplay . For example you could probably get a 10 pound steak off a bear in reality , but would use use the whole 10 pounds in your mortar & pestle to make a poition . Vaules were scale with this in mind as well as misc ( pelts ) .

I've started delving into the creatures stats as well ... it'll take a bit longer , I'm not touching abilities in my first pass though , just bring stats within a spectrum ...

As of now , despite my enthuasim , I've stoped work of it , since my changes are all dependant on the esm and bsa file , as you stated forum ids may change . However if you decide you like the stat changes I've made , then I'll finish the creature stats and let you have a look at that ...
Um, I dont know , I got nothing
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

CYPRESS HOUSE - a plugin for WAC. I'm close to finishing it. There are secrets here and danger lurks where you least expect it. A house for the player, creature companions and more.

Main Entry

Upstairs

Main Bedroom

Where's this? :-o Wait and find out.....

The lights are out by default and might be a bit much for some systems so I'll possibly need to change them around.

Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

Anja The Whisperer wrote:I'm close to finishing it.
Really? The story also?

It's good to be back ;)

Shikamaru wrote:As of now , despite my enthuasim , I've stoped work of it , since my changes are all dependant on the esm and bsa file , as you stated forum ids may change . However if you decide you like the stat changes I've made , then I'll finish the creature stats and let you have a look at that ...
Not just ID's but some models may have changed names too and other things. For example, WAC next version will remove the horses, the horses are now in a separate BSA for now. The horse plug-in is working fine for all I know, I corrected the first release bugs.

As will the Arena stuff that is RS- Gladiator. I left nothing of the Arena behind in WAC.

I say let me publish the next WAC version this week and then you can see if the changes work fine or not maybe...and start from there on.
Maigrets
Admin

Story will be fine tuned last. I just sent you a PM with extra details.... :)

Should have sent the esp I guess, but I'm working on it at the moment.
NoName101
Steady Sworduser

Looks good Anja! Thanks again for the foxes.

I have played with WAC for a while and.....its brilliant.
The ferrets are so cute. And where are the beavers located?

Also In the basement of the arena there a 3 white rats you cannot wait with them around.

Is there a map that has all the placement for each creature and a picture with most or all of the animals and creatures displayed in it.

Any its getting late. I post more thoughts after I play with it for more than 2 hours.

PS The dead knights looks awesome Same with the marauders.
Shikamaru
Troll

Sounds cool , Does that mean you are yea or neh to the two stats files I made ?
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

Shikamaru wrote:Sounds cool , Does that mean you are yea or neh to the two stats files I made ?
I haven't had the time to check them yet. It will be checked tonight though. It's now midnight, I have a few things to do and then I'll check your mods, and you'll know by tomorrow. The rest of the night, is mine :P

NoName101 wrote: And where are the beavers located?
The beavers usually spawn around water. No fixed area so far for them I think.
Also In the basement of the arena there a 3 white rats you cannot wait with them around.
Arena mouses I need to remove them from the Arena.. I don't know if I did or not I need to check.
Is there a map that has all the placement for each creature and a picture with most or all of the animals and creatures displayed in it.
I have a map of WAC creature placement by province only, it's old, I didn't update it since a long time. (I should. It's meant to be in the release though, so I will say 'I will update it').

and that old thing. 99+ ? what a joke ! :P

Otherwise, read the forum to see more picture, or better yet, discover them while playing instead! :-)

ANd this is not so old. An exel table of alsmost ALL animals of WAC. On that the sum is of 777 creatures variations. Now, it's more than this.
ALL ANIMALS
NoName101
Steady Sworduser

Thanks. Lets go see some animals :-) .
Shikamaru
Troll

Sounds good man , Have fun :D
NoName101
Steady Sworduser

Holy rabbit!

The mod is genius, Absolutely genius. And yes there are alot of rabbits.

I have been getting some crashes lately but so far. Its just.....awesome
Bye MMM :P

I use Unique Landscapes and I found that some of that the Imperial Isle has the most conflict, like different water levels and some fish outta' water among other things.

I went to the testinghall and the smurfs were gang beating me. When the smurf village is done, I'm not going to find it without tgm because I'm in for a serious beating.

Thanks again for the pictures.
greenwarden
Steady Sworduser

Well, now I'm somewhat caught up with this thread, so what I need now is some time to actually play again so I can be of some use here. I've been ill for the past week and a half with a stomach virus. :angry:

Just my way of saying- I may be lurksome and quiet, but I haven't forgotten what I signed up here for.
Catlinman
Unsteady Sworduser

So I finally got my hands on the mod,installed all the updates and wac non mature
I found alot of cool things and i must say this is a great mod but I have a few problems :

1.After I die and load a save or just from getting board and loading a save the game crashes

2.I noticed that the bandits have some realy nice armors but in some casses they have the normal
armor with some bandit pants and some arena gauntlets. Is this sopossed to be so :-o

3.When I make a new charakter I have more than one nord,imperial etc. race just with beards
and i can change the hair colour but not the hair type plus when i change the nord with brown beard male
to brown beard female the game crashes

4.My wood elf now has dark eyes :shock:
The wood elf with beard has normal eyes

Whats that about ? :o
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

3) These are copies of the races with beards and no hairstyles. Been reported numerous times.

4) According to Lore Bosmer have black eyes, sqaured face/wide jaws and pointy ears. That and they're cannibals, eat any prey they kill, their dead and Bosmergirls take big nords over their kin :P
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Catlinman
Unsteady Sworduser

Thank you for the 3. and 4. problem but I have a new one:

When i try to go to the goblin camp in the north outside of the
game world it says i cant go go that way ;-((

Please Help !

Thank you in advance :)
NoName101
Steady Sworduser

Catlinman wrote:Thank you for the 3. and 4. problem but I have a new one:

Please Help !

You need to download borderless cyrodiil mod or you can make the change in the ini file in your oblivion directory.
megazogg
Steady Sworduser

Catlinman wrote:Thank you for the 3. and 4. problem but I have a new one:

Please Help !

Just search for "Oblivion.ini" file on your PC (ussually it will be here: "My Documents->My Games->Oblivion"), open it with any text editor, like Notepad or Wordpad, search for the line "bBorderRegionsEnabled=1" and set it from "1" to "0". Save the file and you are done.
Maigrets
Admin

greenwarden wrote:Well, now I'm somewhat caught up with this thread, so what I need now is some time to actually play again so I can be of some use here. I've been ill for the past week and a half with a stomach virus. :angry:

Just my way of saying- I may be lurksome and quiet, but I haven't forgotten what I signed up here for.
Join the club! I've had something similar so my plugin has been on hold for a week or more. Back to the grindstone now though... :)

I hope you feel better. :)
Shikamaru
Troll

greenwarden wrote:Well, now I'm somewhat caught up with this thread, so what I need now is some time to actually play again so I can be of some use here. I've been ill for the past week and a half with a stomach virus. :angry:

Good to hear your better , so that's why Elm was on Vacation :P I missed her lol :sad:
Catlinman
Unsteady Sworduser

The boarder works now :D

About the Hair and the beards :

I noticed that if I select the race that i want to be and i then try to change the hair it does´nt work
but if I select the race that i want , click on done then select edit race
( I made a save before I exit the sewer so that if I want to make a new charakter I dont have to play the intro again )
and then ( from me already have selected the race) change the hair it works :eek:

One other thing i found was that if you go to the realswords khajit tower
the merchant does´nt have any swords or wears that you can buy and that you can just steal
a sword and nobody says anything plus the cabinets are unlocked :-o

I realy need help and has anybody figured out wy my game crashes
after loading when i have died ?
NoName101
Steady Sworduser

Played more and ended up ditching FCOM :P .

Also whats with the Big game, good game, small game in the barrel when you leave the tutorial sewers