WAC Beta v0.1 - Downloads, comments, suggestions

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
newheimthegoblyn
Fumbling Sworduser

Hello everybody:
Excellent mod, probably the best that i have played
I`m sorry to bother you but i have a question about this great mod.
Is it normal that the voices of some characters dissapear ? (Baurus,Azzan, Members of the Mage guild).
If not , how can i fix it?.
Thanks for your help .
PD:(Sorry for my english)
mitkoa
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

newheimthegoblyn wrote: Is it normal that the voices of some characters dissapear ? (Baurus,Azzan, Members of the Mage guild).
No problems for me there..., might be another mod, maybe you installed some sound replacer mod or something.

Hey Waalx (or Alex) any chance of making a script that binds the knives that you put on most the armors and lets you actually use them? Or perhaps a spell with limited number of uses that simulates throwing knives for that excellent remake of the Dark Brotherhood armor of yours?
________
Think mill
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

newheimthegoblyn wrote: I`m sorry to bother you but i have a question about this great mod.
Is it normal that the voices of some characters dissapear ? (Baurus,Azzan, Members of the Mage guild).
Thanks for your help .
It has to be something else you have installed. I made an new character for WAC and Baurus speaks normally as do the members of the Mage's Guild. I haven't had an issues with other NPC voices either. Plus I have a lot of other mods active with WAC.

Have you got all of the WAC esps loaded last in your load order? Perhaps something like a race or companion mod is interfering. I know a couple of those add voice files.
Krimsyn Kane
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

newheimthegoblyn wrote:Is it normal that the voices of some characters dissapear ?
Is it just some topics that have no sound, or are they always silent no matter what they say?

If it is just some topics then perhaps you've downloaded a mod that adds additional topics to them, most conversations that have been added won't have any voiced dialogue, just silent lines.

Are you using any mods besides WAC that effects the mages guild?
goofy999
Fumbling Sworduser

newheimthegoblyn wrote: Is it normal that the voices of some characters dissapear ? (Baurus,Azzan, Members of the Mage guild).

Do you play a non-english version of Oblivion (german?)
The german version has renamed races in the sounddirectory, that caused many problems with the voices when english Mods are used.
newheimthegoblyn
Fumbling Sworduser

First thanks to all.
Have you got all of the WAC esps loaded last in your load order?
yes i load them at last but i tried it without any other mod installed.
Is it just some topics that have no sound, or are they always silent no matter what they say?
Theyre always silent.
Are you using any mods besides WAC that effects the mages guild?
No just some home mods, weapons and the unofficial patches for Oblivion SI and Knights.

Do you play a non-english version of Oblivion (german?)
No i play an english version.

Bye
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

I was away, again. I don't want to dig-up old stuff but I will try to comment and answer what was said in the last week..
StarX wrote:
It's easy to belittle something and it's easily overlooked how many hours of work were put in by various people (but mainly dev_akm) to throw all these big overhauls in one mix and blend it into something balanced and offering hours of entertainment for thousands of Oblivion players.
I'm going to answer this point here although many of you are trying to say the same thing. I'm not answering StarX specifically, but the idea of 'talking wrong about FCOM'.

Well guess what? I couldn't care less about negative reviews of FCOM in favor of WAC on here. That just .. exceed expectation, for me.

This forum is exactly the right place for a person to come along and tell that WAC replaced FCOM in their game. It doesn't matter, and shouldn't matter to nobody on here, except to me.
It's actually kinda cool for me to hear that my alpha version is good enough that it's already replacing a combination of the four biggest overhaul in Oblivion. Kinda cool is an understatement.

If anyone have some problems about WAC over/and/or FCOM, I want to know.

It's normal, I'm doing it, and the more people that say what they dislike, the more I can do something better for them people.

I will not censor anything being said on here, users will not sensor other users thinking either. Unless you speak as a deviant maniac, speak your heart out on here. Nobody will tell no one to restrain their opinions, unless they do it the moronic way, but so far opinions have been said like they should, and even if negative depending on the point of view, it remained civil and intelligent, AND logical.

Believe me, when you'll have worked on a mod for as long as I worked on WAC, and then somebody come along and tell you've made something more enticing than 4 big overhauls combined (and it's their opinion), you WILL LOVE to hear that. Period.
If that is to happen to you, you'll care nothing about debasing of the competition, in fact you will revel in it.

Comparison is good. It put things in perspective. It only depend on your own perspective to see good in bad.
reallybigjohnson wrote:as for mobsifying i completely agree that you should do something new...........i ended up changing all the damages in my MOBS esp simply because its stupid to have steel weapons doing almost no damage compared to other weapons yet the mighty empire has all their soldiers equipped with.......gasp.....steel weapons....what?.

i evened out the damage for all of the weapons giving a small boost to damage for ebony and daedric but making them slightly slower. i gave glass slightly less damage but made them a bit quicker. it has made a huge improvement in gameplay since even run of the mill bandits that used to be nothing more than gnats to me are now a danger with their iron or steel weapons if they attack in groups because their weapons do almost as much damage as my modded sword. i would highly suggest everyone do this as it greatly increases the danger and realism of the game world.
I'm going to do something new :) A weapon should always hurt, a lot.
Salimbene wrote:
(By the way I am a lousy alpha/beta tester with my tendency to focus on the things I like and overlook bugs and other inconveniences. And till now I am running around rather headless and in Hysteria looking for all these new animals (I am a creature junkie)).
thats a thing I have as well, and most probably the reason I'm more adding new stuff to WAC than solving what bug's in there, so far...
I found two zebras deep or better high in the mountains, which looks a bit strange. Now my question: does it make sense to report such things at the moment? Till now I have only read a small part of this thread, so I don’t know much about your plans and the actual state of work concerning the placement of spawns.
depend on where exactly you saw the zebras. If it was on border of Morrowind, around and East of Cheydinhal, then yes it's normal. Morrowind beasts can spawn in that area, otherwise it's a lost spawn point. The zebras where one of the first creatures I placed in WAC.
Second: I am not really happy with the Skelobird. I like its head and the wings, but the legs seem odd. Two screenshots so you can see what I mean:
I have something in mind for that, refer to the pic in the bottom of this post to get an idea of it.
Today I found a depressed bunny, which had lost its moustache:
weird. The rabbits are ugly as hell and I have to revamp them. someday. I will check that mustache though :)
paulgammer wrote: all those animals and creatures are awesome but i'd love to sell their skins for money in the game what I mean is that there should be some kind of skill that lets you skin them and depending on the skill level you can skin higher level creatures or lower level creatures and also depending on the skill is the quality of the skin you get and the price that npcs pay for it, just a suggestion, because that would really create a new playstyle to oblivion.

That's not possible for me to implement because I don't have the coding abilities for such BIG changes. I do 2d and 3D graphics, the rest is not really my cup of coffee.
p.s I am trying to make a mod based on gunpowder manufacture with what I have in the game and my texturing and mapping skills, the only quirk is that I won't be able to start untill I get my windows reinstalled because ubuntu is too complicated for me and it doesn't give access to my xp files, I do have sketches and alot of google sketchup files ready + textures, the mod is based on real gunpowder manufacture and I am making it as realistic as possible (I am pyrotechnic myself) guns would make for a good hunting experience in the game.
I don't think the need of guns and powder is truly for Oblivion. I would suggest you try to mod for Fallout 3 instead, as it already have guns implemented in it.
For all the work you'll need to put in it, it will still look like a hack in Oblivion...never going to look right, anyway you try.
I don't want to hurt you or your plan here, just saying my mind on the idea of guns in a medieval world. :)

It all depend on personal taste though.

Krimsyn Kane wrote:Waalx, I was thinking about all these cool characters that are in the works, like the Guardian of the Way for instance. Have you thought of making them companions? Perhaps after you survive the arena the Guardian is impressed with your skill and thinks perhaps it'd be fun to see what other scrapes you get yourself into and offers to tag along? Using whatever companion script Oblivion already has you could add these badass characters throughout Cyrodiil, wherever the mood strikes you, or wherever it makes sense. You're making such cool characters, I think it'd be a lot of fun to spend more time with them.
You are guilty of NDA disclosure here. I arrest ye. :P
reallybigjohnson wrote: im so loving WAC right now that i would go smurfy if waalx up and left from burnout.
well.. there's always the orange button down this website if you wanna help.

I fear the idea of having you go smurfy on us though :)
Anja the Whisperer wrote: I don't have a problem with OBSE at all...except that I can't script for it. It's hard enough without it.
I don't really have a problem with OBSE except the fact I don't use it as I don't play much, if at all. And the fact I can't play Oblivion with OBSE running a no-cd patch. While I own two copies of Oblivion (2006 version and the GOTY set), I will not insert the DVD each times to play. Don't like that at all. Just that kept me away from OBSE.
NoName101 wrote: I've been on vacation without Oblivion so I haven't had much to try some things out. But the more I get awesome loot and get killed by greenies I find myself thinking. "Waalx is a Genius"

Great Mod.
thanks
mitkoa wrote:I got whooped by a pack of three fox-like small wolves, yet I kill packs of bigger wolves w/o a problem. Perhaps there should be a more obvious relationship between size and hitpoints? (sorry this was a while back and I can't recall names of creatures)
I will check on this. Balance isn't quite there yet in WAC. :)

Oh, having just now read your monologue on page 86:
Hopefully I'm speaking to some people and not monologing :)

newheimthegoblyn wrote:Hello everybody:
Excellent mod, probably the best that i have played
I`m sorry to bother you but i have a question about this great mod.
Thanks for your help .
I installed WAC on my mom's laptop this summer when I went on a visit. It was showing troubles like that with some NPC. It was a French install of Oblivion.

With the English version that I usually play, I don't have that problem.
mitkoa wrote:Hey Waalx (or Alex) any chance of making a script that binds the knives that you put on most the armors and lets you actually use them? Or perhaps a spell with limited number of uses that simulates throwing knives for that excellent remake of the Dark Brotherhood armor of yours?
Those knifes are props. They have no blades, and they are based on a tiny texture the size of an icon. You would not want to wield them in first person at such low resolution. So far I didn't redo none of those knifes and dagger in a playable version.

The idea you suggest is part of the plan since I did them belt stuff though. Balancing the armors to reflect their properties is in the same idea, ie: all armors have pouches, and it should help you gain more space in your inventory. Armors with a lot of pouches would help you more than an armor with one or two bags on it.

If I do it remain to be seen. I consider this very low-priority at the moment.

As for the Dark brotherhood...You can consider that I didn't really worked on them yet. More will be made for them. :)

So people..here are two of the last things that are going into WAC

First is done, it's the latest Dunmer blade. And most probably the strongest of the Dunmer selection.

Second is my 'Terragryph' WIP.

:)
NoName101
Steady Sworduser

Nice progress, Waalx! That sword is awesome. Is awesome. Nice sword. I always love when you post your long update posts.

Thanks,
NoName101
mitkoa
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

Oh, nice... ehm... birdie.

The sword looks just right for a dunmer (I'd really like to see a non shiny menacing legendary blade in RS Dunmer)

I've played through the arena. Love the helmets and yellow team's armor. Anyone else got a huge FPS hit in there? It made the battles almost unplayable. Might be the texture overhaul I installed, but the only place I get below 10 FPS is the arena.

Anyways here are few ideas:

First any chance of making the combatants not run *all* the time? Or at least run slower. Not sure if possible at all. I think with all the trouble you went making the place real, a 120 kg orc with a huge warhammer running like Obiwan from droitekas in EP 1, simply spoils the immersion for me. Who the f runs like mad in a 1 on 1 combat? (thanks Bethesda) Would be cool if you could remove all the Shimmerstrikes and the like. Only RSGladiator weapons please.

Is this a reward system WIP I'm seeing? You kill them 3 yellows with Mainz Gladius you get the jeweled one? I hope you plan to make the different weapons have different weapon stats (weight, damage).

OK gotta go now, will jolt down more suggestions later.

Cheers
________
Medical marijuana strains
Waalx
Forum Master

mitkoa wrote: The sword looks just right for a dunmer (I'd really like to see a non shiny menacing legendary blade in RS Dunmer)
the sword up here is made from ebony (at least my own vision of what that could look like as a metal). It's probable that the Legendary Dunmer will also be in ebony. The Subotai Saber you can find in WAC, at the moment only in the sewer chests, is already a Legendary Dunmer although that one is made of steel.
Anyone else got a huge FPS hit in there? It made the battles almost unplayable. Might be the texture overhaul I installed, but the only place I get below 10 FPS is the arena.
I'd like to know if you're in fact the only person to get this. What are your system spec ? It could in fact be many things, the crowd, too many challengers at once, too many different textures....

First any chance of making the combatants not run *all* the time? Or at least run slower.
No idea how to do that, unless I put the NPC speed way down, but that would look weirder in fact.
Would be cool if you could remove all the Shimmerstrikes and the like. Only RSGladiator weapons please.
Shimmerstrike will remain there, although I will replace it with one of my own daggers from RS Gladiator. Owyn talk about that dagger so it need to stay there. Appart from this I think that the only other weapon in the Arena that is specifically named by Owyn is a 'mace the size of a child', not very specific, but I shall get that combatant a custom larger-than-life thingy.
Is this a reward system WIP I'm seeing? You kill them 3 yellows with Mainz Gladius you get the jeweled one? I hope you plan to make the different weapons have different weapon stats (weight, damage).
Weapons are not balanced in the Arena yet. There's a rank system already with the weapons Flavius offer. Your rank unlock the weapons as you progress. I'm going to make the opponent weapons non-available to the player though, and probably I'll have them also in Blue and Yellow version.
mitkoa
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

Waalx wrote:I'd like to know if you're in fact the only person to get this. What are your system spec ? It could in fact be many things, the crowd, too many challengers at once, too many different textures....
Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, 4 GB ram Vista 64 Gigabyte GeForce 8800GT 512MB

I have my doubts about QTP3Redimized texture pack. The arena however is the only place I get such a slowdown. The Imperial City is a bit sluggish, but nowhere near the arena. If you'd like I could reinstall Oblivion (was stupid enough not to use the OMOD version of the textures) and try the arena w/o graphics mods. Btw when the melee is over the FPS significantly rise. Basically, the slowdown occurs where there are a lot of NPC and/or custom models (the shop)
Shimmerstrike will remain there, although I will replace it with one of my own daggers from RS Gladiator. Owyn talk about that dagger so it need to stay there. Appart from this I think that the only other weapon in the Arena that is specifically named by Owyn is a 'mace the size of a child', not very specific, but I shall get that combatant a custom larger-than-life thingy.
Yes, that's what I meant sorry I wasn't more clear. No leveled stuff just your sword designs. There was a mention of a heavily enchanted shield, if memory serves...
There's a rank system already with the weapons Flavius offer. Your rank unlock the weapons as you progress. I'm going to make the opponent weapons non-available to the player though, and probably I'll have them also in Blue and Yellow version.
I noticed the rank unlock system, it works for me. My suggestion was to make a sort of merit system based on the number of opponents you killed with a given weapon. For getting them decorated swords. Might be too complicated though. I'd leave the weapons available for taking. I had a wonderful battle (high level character, mind you) where the opponent managed to disarm me, I couldn't find the sword immediately so retreated and somehow managed to land a sideways fist blow that disarmed the other gladiator, then grabbed his sword and finished him off with his own blade. Worked almost as a scripted sequence.

Also I don't think that making two sets of swords (yellow and blue) is worth the effort. The different armors are customization enough I think. After all this is an arena the combatants shouldn't mind the aesthetics of the weapons as long as they do the job. If you'd like to make different types of weapons for the two teams that's another thing altogether. Maybe introduce a scenario, blues being the underdogs and having to use real crappy equipment or something.

Being able to continue fighting people rather than monsters after you are grand champion would be hugely appreciated, I think.

Will test some more and give feedback.

Cheers
________
SUZUKI B-KING
Shikamaru
Troll

Hey Waalx ,

I was wanting to make a sugestion for you that may make sense as well as make WAC more enjoyable as well .

For ingredients how about you put 20 pieces of meat lets say that weigh 0.5 units , instead of 1 piece of meat that wieghs 10 units .

Carrying over this conception to other things , how about 20 "teeth" units that weigh 0.1 instead of one "teeth" unit that wiegh 2 lbs .

Things could be examined closer , but I hope I'm conveying the general idea . I don't think anyone is a fan of 4 lbs potions made from wac creatures .

Also , to make things more interesting , maybe you already have plans for such , but perhaps the ground meshes for these things , and pelts in piticular could be improve , so I could show case them in my house ? I'm a collector and it would be very much appreciated .

-shikamaru
Um, I dont know , I got nothing
Waalx
Forum Master

mitkoa wrote:
Waalx wrote:I'd like to know if you're in fact the only person to get this. What are your system spec ? It could in fact be many things, the crowd, too many challengers at once, too many different textures....
Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, 4 GB ram Vista 64 Gigabyte GeForce 8800GT 512MB
maybe you GPU is having some problem, 512 mb is kind of low for both WAC and QTP3 textures...
I have my doubts about QTP3Redimized texture pack. The arena however is the only place I get such a slowdown. The Imperial City is a bit sluggish, but nowhere near the arena. If you'd like I could reinstall Oblivion (was stupid enough not to use the OMOD version of the textures) and try the arena w/o graphics mods. Btw when the melee is over the FPS significantly rise. Basically, the slowdown occurs where there are a lot of NPC and/or custom models (the shop)
If you want to re-install it could maybe help to see if it's because of WAC (or rather RS - Gladiator). I'm not sure it will do the trick though. There's only so few textures used in the Arena, and probably it doesn't matter much in the end. Most likely you're having a bottleneck in your system.
Remember you system is only as good as the worse element you have in it. If you have something slow or 'crappy' in your system, it will drag down all the rest with it. (slow RAM, slow HDD, ...).

If when the melee is over you get your FPS back, then it's most likely your GPU, I think.

Flavius weapons in the Bloodwork all use the exact same texture. So the GPU is supposed to be fine here. Although there's still a lot of weapon models to be drawn on screen. I'm not sure if it's entirely the GPU job or if it's also on the CPU for geometry display. In theory it should be the GPU also I think.

Not sure of nothing I said here though :(
There was a mention of a heavily enchanted shield, if memory serves...
I'll check on that shield.
I noticed the rank unlock system, it works for me. My suggestion was to make a sort of merit system based on the number of opponents you killed with a given weapon. For getting them decorated swords. Might be too complicated though. I'd leave the weapons available for taking. I had a wonderful battle (high level character, mind you) where the opponent managed to disarm me, I couldn't find the sword immediately so retreated and somehow managed to land a sideways fist blow that disarmed the other gladiator, then grabbed his sword and finished him off with his own blade. Worked almost as a scripted sequence.
the problem with leaving the weapons available for the taking (opponents weapons), is that it screw the ranking system. Combatants or Challengers can spawn with a weapon that is ranked too high for the player if we base this on the availability of Flavius gears.
Also I don't think that making two sets of swords (yellow and blue) is worth the effort. The different armors are customization enough I think. After all this is an arena the combatants shouldn't mind the aesthetics of the weapons as long as they do the job. If you'd like to make different types of weapons for the two teams that's another thing altogether.
The reason above (weapon availability) is why I think of giving color differentiation to the weapons, and by thus having only the blue weapons available for the Blue Team player. I only need to do two other textures to do this. And re-save the models two times, but at this point it doesn't matter much. I'm thinking of it though.

The logical thing would be that while in the Arena, you can use your opponent weapons, it's fine. But when you get back down to the Bloodwork, if Flavius see you have a weapon on you that is from the Red or Yellow team, he will take them back. Not sure how to work this out though.. but that would be my best idea on that matter. Or perhaps its when you activate the door to leave the Arena Ring that you are told to drop the weapons that don't belong to the blue team, before leaving, or Flavius wouldn't be happy.

I also have plans for the player to enter the Arena differently depending on the rank. Of that idea, Flavius would then become a guide to the player, escorting him up to the correct door leading to the match. And before he would unlock the door, he would take every armors and weapons in the player inventory, or everything that don't belong to RS - Gladiator. Until you win.

Maybe introduce a scenario, blues being the underdogs and having to use real crappy equipment or something.
Blue team is already the underdog in RS - Gladiator. The Arena is decorated in favor of the Yellow team. The Arena Mouth is decorated in yellow, as the Grand Champion is a Yellow Team. One NPC that will be introduced later will tell about this somewhere along the way.
Being able to continue fighting people rather than monsters after you are grand champion would be hugely appreciated, I think.
That has been asked many times, and the solution is still in process. However due to the fact that I already have a Red team, and Condemned and animals in all matches, you will never face only beasts when Grand Champion.

One of the idea is that in regular matches (up until Grand Champion), the home team (Red) isn't going after you unless you attack them. But in Grand Champion matches they would attack.
Shikamaru wrote:For ingredients how about you put 20 pieces of meat lets say that weigh 0.5 units , instead of 1 piece of meat that wieghs 10 units .
I have no meat ingredient in WAC that weight 10..

The demon horn weight 15. All the meat is around 1, 2, 3, 4 and up to 6 for Rhino..no 10.

0.5 weight for a steak would be a cheat.

Meat carcass are to be sold only. If you encounter them as container, they contain many steaks.

I would like a script that activate if the player drop the meat on the ground, and pick it back. Then it would ask if you want to take it in parts (in many steaks) or whole to a butcher.
Carrying over this conception to other things , how about 20 "teeth" units that weigh 0.1 instead of one "teeth" unit that wiegh 2 lbs .
One unit is a tooth, many is teeth. Self explanatory I think. The model of Bethesda is made of many teeth. The name of the ingredient is 'X Teeth', not 'X Tooth'.

Having multiple small tooth is a concept I didn't want to get into. Apart from special beast like Sabertooth where I will create a more precise model.
Things could be examined closer , but I hope I'm conveying the general idea . I don't think anyone is a fan of 4 lbs potions made from wac creatures .
depend. I don't know if you ever traveled around with a back-pack on your back? One of the worse weight to carry around is liquid in vast amount, carry four liters with your gears and youre going to be dragged down. I already think that having 60 potion and more on a traveling person is not realistic nor rewarding at all. So that suit my goal in fact.
and pelts in piticular could be improve , so I could show case them in my house ?
yep I have something in mind for more realistic pelts. :) Will be a big job if I do that though, so it's in low-priority. Much more to do before I turn to that.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

I'm using Qarl's Textures Redimized plus a heap of other textures like Improved Trees and Flora etc etc, with no problems in the Arena, but I have a slightly faster system which helps a bit. I fought several matches with the condemned and big cats plus the other ones who wanted to really kill me, with no issues.

Someone told me a Triple Core wouldn't work so well with games but that's crap. It runs Oblivion and Fallout 3 totally modded out just fine and besides it was all I could afford. It was either that or the 500gb HDD and I wanted that so bad. I got sick of the hard drive shuffle moving stuff around and having no space.

AMD Phenom X3 Triple Core 8450
DFI LANPARTY DK 790FX
Geil GX22GB6400DC 2GB Kit
Asus EN9500GT 512mb
Seagate ST3500320AS Barracuda 7200.11

Very nice Terragryph. There's an old Pegasus mod I have somewhere that works fairly well as far as flying. I'll find it and have a look at the mechanics. I don't think it uses the same scripts as The Akatosh Mount, but it flies pretty well, although it's a mount and player controlled, so I'm not sure about the creature flying by itself.

Then again, you've probably already got that sorted. :)

Oh and by the way. OBSE (latest version too) does work with a DVD patch. Maybe it depends on which one you have.. :) Have people using one actually tried OBSE with it or do they just go on what they are told, because I know it works.
Shikamaru
Troll

:???:

:-o So you think being able to pull on tooth , or cut a portion of meat , like one could in real life , is cheating.

8+)

:x

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

switching back to FCOM now ;)
mitkoa
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

Hey man I doubt the point of the overhaul is to make a deerhunting simulator :)
Haruko
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Shikamaru wrote::???:

:-o So you think being able to pull on tooth , or cut a portion of meat , like one could in real life , is cheating.

8+)

:x

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

switching back to FCOM now ;)
umm... what?
It's a pally thing, you wouldn't understand.
http://gamercard.xbox.com/Haruko%20Hoshiko.card
Shikamaru
Troll

mitkoa wrote:Hey man I doubt the point of the overhaul is to make a deerhunting simulator :)

but hunting was mentioned as a big part , you know with the big game and such :-?
Haruko
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

another thing of note is that Oblivion and all other Elderscrolls games do not weigh anything in pounds, but in the very old and long used English "stones" measurement, everything is weighed in by how many stones in weight it equals.
It's a pally thing, you wouldn't understand.
http://gamercard.xbox.com/Haruko%20Hoshiko.card
Shikamaru
Troll

That's a very interesting point , yet non related .

I was merely hoping Waalx would be comprimising about the unit/wieght issue atleast on some bases . He wants high wieghts to be , from what I can tell , realistic . There for , why not make it both . Why can't I pull a tooth , instead of the whole set of dentures ? Why can't I take a portion ? Does Waalx really hate good gameplay and alchemy that much or is he being anal retentive on the issue for no other reason then ego craddling ?

Anyways , I'm going to go find a nice cup of coffee and forget about this issue and WAC in general . Final verdict :

Great moddeler , no so much in other areas

chow