overspawn question

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
kingsheart
Fumbling Sworduser

What would I be missing not using the overspawn esp.?

I love this mod, but too many critters for my tastes, would this cut back on the number, or would this mess something else up?

do I have to use the overspawn?

or is there a reduced spawn mod floating around out there somewhere?

thanks for any replies

peace
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Taken from the first page of the WAC thread.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=249

This applies to the previous Alpha version but also still applies to the current Beta.
- WAC - Overspawn.esp This esp rework the vanilla creature lists, this one also add the goblins of WAC that aren't touched by the WAC.esp at all. Overspawn make a big difference and you will not see some stuff without it, for example, the new horses of WAC are managed here. This will conflict with anything else that modify Leveled lists (FCOM, MMM, FRAN, OOO, TIE, etc...). WAC Goblins, WAC zombies, skeletons, horses, and some others stuff are controlled here.
So, you will lose much of the content, spawns, undead, new goblins and horses among other things. No, there is no reduced spawn esp, but if you want you can make your own esp to reduce spawn rates or the numbers of creatures, depending on what you want removed.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Turkeys!
Unsteady Sworduser

If you use DLL with it you could setup the amount that spawns on your own. (DLL - Dynamic Leveled Lists)