Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/36/d206883508/htdocs/RealSwordsForum/viewtopic.php on line 988

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/36/d206883508/htdocs/RealSwordsForum/viewtopic.php on line 988

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/36/d206883508/htdocs/RealSwordsForum/viewtopic.php on line 1110

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/36/d206883508/htdocs/RealSwordsForum/viewtopic.php on line 1110

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
RealSwords WACSHOP • View topic - WAC Screenshots - Thread Two

RealSwords WACSHOP

Post subject: Re: WAC Screenshots - Thread Two
PostPosted: October 25th, 2012 
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

PETAPETA... Halloween

PostPosted: October 25th, 2012 
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Born in: 1969
That is a big pumpkin. :twisted:

PostPosted: December 28th, 2012 
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

I'm hungry. :celebrate:

I was playing Dibellas Watch and Windfall.
Recently, I set the Unique Landscapes.

Some quest MOD where I want to play.
Oh, I would not be able to go to Skyrim yet.

If Realswords Imperial has been completed, I will go on an adventure to Skyrim! :)

PostPosted: December 29th, 2012 
The Second

Born in: 1970
looking at your screenshots, it makes me wanna go to Cyrodiil again...Great shots!!!

PostPosted: December 29th, 2012 
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL that is one heck of a meal, luckily you have a few..."friends" with you. :grin:

PostPosted: January 4th, 2013 
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

MasterAub
Welcome back! Welcome to Cyrodiil! :)

Fessels
Red bird is feeling the anxiety. :D

PostPosted: January 4th, 2013 
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

anohosikara wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Fessels
Red bird is feeling the anxiety. :D

I bet it does. :grin:

PostPosted: January 12th, 2013 
Admin

Born in: 1954
That's an amazing picture anohosikara. I really like the colours and the way the sun shines on the characters high on a lonely mountain. I think it gives a really epic feeling of being at the top of the world looking down....anxiety or not...lol.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: January 17th, 2013 
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Maigrets wrote:
That's an amazing picture anohosikara. I really like the colours and the way the sun shines on the characters high on a lonely mountain. I think it gives a really epic feeling of being at the top of the world looking down....anxiety or not...lol.

Thank you Maigrets.

Hero will not worry about falling from a high place. 8-)

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2013 
Unsteady Sworduser

I like that picture anohosikara, it is great