Skyrim Youtube Videos

A place to discuss anything related to The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. No spoilers here please.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Damn i just saw this video from Gopher through the nexus, and i really hope it will now not take long untill SkyUI v4 is brought out. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... aPtvG7QNDc
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Fessels wrote:Damn i just saw this video from Gopher through the nexus, and i really hope it will now not take long untill SkyUI v4 is brought out. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... aPtvG7QNDc
That is simply amazing. :woot: I use Categorized Favourites at the moment, but this will be fantastic.

The MCM menu system is one of, it not THE the best things ever invented besides SKYUI.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote: That is simply amazing. :woot: I use Categorized Favourites at the moment, but this will be fantastic.

The MCM menu system is one of, it not THE the best things ever invented besides SKYUI.
Indeed, and i also use CFM, but i will certainly switch to the one from SkyUI v4. The equip slot function will solve quit a few annoying things. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

I just read through the thread at Nexus and I can't believe some people actually prefer the vanilla menus. Scrolling through a ton of favourites in vanilla when you have spells, weapons, potions and goodness knows what else is ridiculous. Not to mention the inventory where nothing is categorized for easy access. Even potions are stupidly named so you have to scroll for ages to find the one you want.

I'll take a REAL UI like SkyUI any day. I wonder if Bethesda has taken note for the next game considering it's the most downloaded mod ever for any of their games and they were so proud of their menu system. I don't particularly like the Skills menu or the vanilla map either (I use A Quality Map with Roads). It's all fluff and fancy graphics for things I don't don't want to spend a lot of time in, so the graphics are lost on me. Besides that I think Flash is a pain in the neck and slows things down.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:I just read through the thread at Nexus and I can't believe some people actually prefer the vanilla menus. Scrolling through a ton of favourites in vanilla when you have spells, weapons, potions and goodness knows what else is ridiculous. Not to mention the inventory where nothing is categorized for easy access. Even potions are stupidly named so you have to scroll for ages to find the one you want.

I'll take a REAL UI like SkyUI any day. I wonder if Bethesda has taken note for the next game considering it's the most downloaded mod ever for any of their games and they were so proud of their menu system. I don't particularly like the Skills menu or the vanilla map either (I use A Quality Map with Roads). It's all fluff and fancy graphics for things I don't don't want to spend a lot of time in, so the graphics are lost on me. Besides that I think Flash is a pain in the neck and slows things down.
Yeah i can also not understand why some like anything about the vanilla menus, i do not want to play with that old ugly annoying menu, SkyUI for me everytime. :)

I hope that they have taken notes on those things, they have done so in Oblivion with for instance the combat system. Personally the only problem i have with the Skill menu is that there are times that you want to use the keys to get to the skill above the one you already have, and then it goes up two skills instead of the one you wanted to select. But other wise i have no problems with the Skills menu. ( I also use a replacer that makes the background and such look better. I will place a link to it in the mod section.

A Quality Map with Roads is one i have used in the past, but since the last half of last year i started using Warburgs 3D Paper World map and i really like it. :)
Maigrets
Admin

A Quality Map with Roads is one i have used in the past, but since the last half of last year i started using Warburgs 3D Paper World map and i really like it. :)
Just took a look at that map and downloaded it for my reinstall. I like the look of it. It's more like a real map you would hold in your hand and makes more sense.

Another reason to change perhaps is I've read in a few places that the Quality Map is one cause of the never ending loading screens trying to get back from Solstheim, but whether that's true or not I don't know.
Maigrets
Admin

Here's a funny little video by Gopher that made me laugh. His character is a Librarian and collects every book in the game. I watched his Dragonborn playthrough which was very entertaining.

When he mentions Rolly, it's a Dwarven Shpere that you can get as a follower in Dragonborn. You can also get a Dwarven Spider and Rieklings.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL that is funny indeed. i did not know he made those kind of video's. I just know him for his mod reviews and his own mods. :grin:
Maigrets
Admin

Skyrim fan film - Into the Void. Very well done I must say and more to come I believe.

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

WOW the team who made it are no rookies when it comes to making movies like that, i indeed hope they will make another one. :woot:
Maigrets
Admin

For the werewolves out there.... There are only 2 parts so far. Created by NSJones the author of Heart of the Beast Werewolf Overhaul.

For the background behind the series:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24073/?
The Legend of Cain - Part One

Part Two

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

He made these once before, but this version is indeed a updated and much better version. :woot:
Maigrets
Admin

I have no words...speechless. :shock: Except to say I'll never look at the main quest or the game the same way again. The fight with Mirmulnir was just EPIC!

It's just over an hour long but well worth the time and it brought a few tears to my eyes. 'Rock On!' Filmed and produced by Yong and the way he has personalized it all from the character perspective is amazing.. He also lists his mods at the end.

Act 1 - Dragonborn
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

That is going to be a long watch, then again i have nothing more to do as of now so that is not a problem. :)

EDIT: Damn this Yong knows how to keep people watching. He finally gave a explanation as to how and why the Destined Dovahkiin crossed the border. After having seen Act 1 i understand why he shows that Act 2 and 3 will come in 2014. ( Wisely enough not mentioning when in 2014. :grin: )
Maigrets
Admin

I thought you'd like it. :) It sure puts the drama into the main quest. I want to watch it again sometime when I have an hour to spare.
Maigrets
Admin

Not Skyrim but I'm not going to start a new topic, unless of course there's some interest in Elder Scrolls Online.

I personally haven't watched much or kept up with what's happening with this game, but when I do see something like this it makes me want to play it. The only thing I think that will keep me from doing so is monthly fees. I understand why they have them but it's an extra cost I can't justify.

This is Gopher talking about character Creation in ESO. As he says, if Bethesda who make the single player games don't take notice of this for the next TES game they are mad. This looks great. Imagine being able to make a truly unique character and just look at the very reptilian Argonians and Khajiits.

It won't embed so here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-zV65k7 ... rcYCpX40Eg
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Yeah that does look like a system that Bethesda should have developed themselves as well for Skyrim, instead of Zenimax for ESO.

But any way, i just found a video from Tyranicon. Not as epic as the others video's of Tyranicon, but it is a parody of the movie Predator. :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ZsPRFgIDdM
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:Yeah that does look like a system that Bethesda should have developed themselves as well for Skyrim, instead of Zenimax for ESO.

But any way, i just found a video from Tyranicon. Not as epic as the others video's of Tyranicon, but it is a parody of the movie Predator. :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ZsPRFgIDdM
Yeah, I watched that a few weeks ago but I didn't think it was funny in the slightest even though it was a parody.
Maigrets
Admin

A good reason for me to keep Skyrim installed, and another reason to reinstall Morrowind.

Around the middle of next year we'll be seeing this giant mod finished...Skywind. In fact a stable Alpha version is available for download where you can move around the world and interact with some things. It's 3.5Gb though so I think I'll wait a bit until it gets to Beta.
Forum and download link:

Now I'm actively playing Oblivion again maybe I'll take a look at Morrowblivion as well. I've always intended to but never did.

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Wow that looks very promising, good thing i already installed Morrowind and started scavenging for MW mods. :)