Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Ailsa wrote: The raven comes from which has a couple of spells I rather like. Sadly the trade function doesn't work properly so you don't get money when you try to sell to him but there are times when I just want to get rid of all the junk I pick up :D
I hat that mod installed shortly before my computer killed itself, it is really usefull. No longer do we have to find all kinds of different Merchants to get rid of stuff we find. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

I am particularly pleased with this shot for some reason ^_^

MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

I am pretty please too...ahahahaha
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

You should be very pleased with that screenshot, she looks absolutely great. ( Even though she does look like she is about to chop a few peoples head of. :grin: )
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Presenting Zarte Airsinger who was born into an Imperial family but for reasons unknown she stopped aging at the age of 31. She has outlived her parents, her brother and his children. It became too painful watching family members age and die when she never changed so she started travelling. She has been a teacher, a cook for some traders who also trained her in fighting skills. In her most recent employment she was working as a guard for a peace delegation travelling to Hammerfell when she discovered she had developed some magical skills. She decided to travel to the only college still taking students when her adventures in Skyrim begin.

I have wanted a mature looking character and the new Character creation mod is wonderful :)

and some scenery :)

Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

I see why you're pleased with your screenshot. She's lovely. :) Plus, the next ones of Zarte are also very nice. I like the way you give your characters an interesting history.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

She looks good indeed, although she has a bit to much Eye Shadow for my own taste so to speak. Or is that because of the light coming from the lightning attack? Either way she looks mature and good despite my thoughts, it is something different then always seeing young characters. ( Mine included. :) ) But what do you mean with new Character creation mod, do you mean Birthsigns and Classes?
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

This one by Expired :) It gives quite a few extra features to the Race Menu - like improving the bridge of the nose, or making nostrils wider and lips thinner :) A definite improvement imho :D
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote: This one by Expired :) It gives quite a few extra features to the Race Menu - like improving the bridge of the nose, or making nostrils wider and lips thinner :) A definite improvement imho :D
Thanks for that link. :) Anything that can improve the nose and mouth is an absolute must. That's the most frustrating part of all. We went from dozens of sliders in Oblivion which was difficult in itself, hence tons of custom races, to virtually none. I like how all the vanilla races look this time round, albeit with texture replacers and a little extra help. lol
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote: This one by Expired :) It gives quite a few extra features to the Race Menu - like improving the bridge of the nose, or making nostrils wider and lips thinner :) A definite improvement imho :D
Thanks for the link Ailsa. :)

It is as far as i can tell a tailor made mod for RaceMenu that has functions like Enhanced Character Editor. ( Which i wanted to use at first this time, but is not compatible with the Body Texture mod i use. ) Deffinitely going to try this one out. :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Thank you for the link to Birthsigns and Classes Fessels. I think that I may finally get my original character Yvannia to play the way I want her to :D

Meanwhile I have stripped all my saves and am re-building some of my favourite characters :P

Just some random screens for now :)

Follower's point of view :P

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Thank you for the link to Birthsigns and Classes Fessels. I think that I may finally get my original character Yvannia to play the way I want her to :D
Your welcome. :)

I like the third screenshot, the clouds in the distance give it some...depth.
Maigrets
Admin

Your welcome. :)

I like the third screenshot, the clouds in the distance give it some...depth.
Same here. :) I also like the skeletons. For some reason it has a desolate, sad feeling to it. Wondering who they were and what happened to them. (Besides the obvious bear trap that I only just noticed.. :roll: )
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Every now and then I find something like that which helps me forgive Bethesda for the other things ^_^
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Double post I know, however I did not know where to post this.

Someone I know is creating a new game engine thingy after becoming addicted to Minecraft for a while :D I think what he is trying to achieve looks fascinating but I am not a modder or game maker. However I thought that some of you might find this interesting

http://projectstarborn.com/
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Well i do not play Minecraft, so i have even less know how about what the author is trying to achieve. :)
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:Well i do not play Minecraft, so i have even less know how about what the author is trying to achieve. :)
I'm with you. Minecraft and games of the same genre are of no interest to me, but thanks for posting the info as someone else may see it and find it useful.

:hello: Ailsa,
You could make a new topic or post in the (Skyrim) Other Games section if you'd like to talk about games other than the TES series or just to talk about anything really. Or you can just post it here as usual as the people who are likely to post will see it anyway. Up to you... :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Thank you Maigrets ^_^ I have no interest in Minecraft myself though I have admired the creativity of many of its players :D

On another note I think that I have just about got Skyrim playing the way I want it too and now I am re-creating my favourite characters and hopefully improving some the them :D Yesterday 8 hours without CTD - one of the advantages of being sick - I wasn't strong enough to do anything else :P
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Sorry to hear you are sick Ailsa, hope you get better soon.

But yeah it does give you the opportunity to do other things...like playing Skyrim...but 8 hours? :grin:
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Lol - my computer chair is the most comfortable place in the house, plus it is the closest place I can be to get to the bathroom which makes it an ideal place to be when I am under the weather :D Because I have a bad back my family gave me this specially designed chair to support me and help me keep my body straight ^_^