Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Gork712
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder
Born in: 1986

199 mods. O_O
Thats way more than me lol
May i ask what textures you use for your landscape and rocks or are they vanilla? :)
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

It's cold where I live now and the bathers in the hot springs make me feel warm. :) Very nice, thanks for that. lol. I think I've only ever seen them once as I seem to miss the area in my travels.

Libby is very pretty, although I wouldn't have guessed she's a Redguard, as Fessels said.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

The rock textures are by Vurt - they are very old but I still like them. Whoops - corrected in post below!!!

Libby is inspired by a friend of mine who I call my golden friend. She considers herself to be black as her father is descended from the Ubantu, and her mother is Moorish/Spanish.

I have got a test character from the Ningheim race, but have not yet taken any shots of her :D
Maigrets
Admin

Libby is inspired by a friend of mine who I call my golden friend. She considers herself to be black as her father is descended from the Ubantu, and her mother is Moorish/Spanish.
I apologize if my comment caused any offense as I truly didn't intend it to. :-( I only meant as the game portrays Redguards by Lore.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Goodness no offense at all *hugs you*. I find that I am normally too direct for most people and don't always phrase things correctly - apparently because of my Aspergers >.<

My few friends tell me that I am colour-blind when it comes to skin because I see their heart first - and I really don't know what they mean by that ........

Anyway I came on to give the correct details about the mountain/rock textures I am using :D It is by Yuril. I like his textures because they are very light on the game memory despite looking good :D

Edit - I didn't know that would work like that - trying this now skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5223
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Ailsa wrote:My few friends tell me that I am colour-blind when it comes to skin because I see their heart first - and I really don't know what they mean by that ........
Don't change anything, you're the one who is right and great...
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:Goodness no offense at all *hugs you*. I find that I am normally too direct for most people and don't always phrase things correctly - apparently because of my Aspergers >.<

My few friends tell me that I am colour-blind when it comes to skin because I see their heart first - and I really don't know what they mean by that ........
Thanks. *hugs back* Yeah....I have a way of putting my foot in my mouth and easily offending people when it wasn't intended. I'm usually also very direct, but often find myself censoring my posts on forums and rewriting them over and over. If I really meant to offend someone though they would know it without having to be told. :cheese:
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I can take hours (it seems) composing a post to avoid foot in mouth syndrome, and then I fail LOL
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Just a little scenic shot :D

EDIT

A dark night in Solitude.

Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I have been trying out the Ningheim Race and I rather like it.

The Shade Hunter

and Lyra

Replacing a Dark Night in Solitude :?

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

The Shade Hunter and Lyra look absolutely great. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Thank you ^_^
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:The Shade Hunter and Lyra look absolutely great. :)
Agreed. :) Both faces have a lot of character and emotion.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Severe face for the shade hunter and a very alive face for Lyra, almost like they both have emotions and souls...superb...and the tatoos are great too.
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

:) Thank you :)

I know that the Shade Hunter is cut off at the waist - but I just loved the expression on the dragon's face :D

Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

The Shade Hunter has finally acquired an armour she likes .... she is impossibly fussy about what she will wear :angry:

Maigrets
Admin

Yes, that outfit is amazing and The Shade Hunter does it proud. 'Rock On!'

Where on Nirn did the crow come from? :woot: Is it with the outfit because I don't remember seeing it in the screenshots and I haven't tried it myself yet. Saving it for my next character.

Have you seen this beautiful dress? I'm not so much into dressing my characters in Skyrim as I was in Oblivion but I would use it for a mage. It's for CBBE but it's compatible with UNP, which is what I use. There's a black retex as well.

The Witcher 2 Eilhart Dress.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36738/?
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Ailsa wrote:The Shade Hunter has finally acquired an armour she likes .... she is impossibly fussy about what she will wear :angry:
LoL :grin:

But she does look great with the Raven Witch armour.
Maigrets wrote:Have you seen this beautiful dress? I'm not so much into dressing my characters in Skyrim as I was in Oblivion but I would use it for a mage. It's for CBBE but it's compatible with UNP, which is what I use. There's a black retex as well.

The Witcher 2 Eilhart Dress.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36738/?
Coming from a man this will sound...ackward, lol but that dress does indeed look beautifull. And once SkyUI v4 comes out it will be easy to switch between armour and that Dress for instance
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Thank you Maigrets and Fessels :)

That dress is lovely and I will definitely add it to my game - I think that The Shade Hunter might like it 8-) 'Rock On!'

The raven comes from which has a couple of spells I rather like. Sadly the trade function doesn't work properly so you don't get money when you try to sell to him but there are times when I just want to get rid of all the junk I pick up :D
Maigrets
Admin

The raven comes from which has a couple of spells I rather like. Sadly the trade function doesn't work properly so you don't get money when you try to sell to him but there are times when I just want to get rid of all the junk I pick up :D
thanks Downloaded. :) I wonder how many other mods have little additions like this that I would never find going by mod name alone. I'm not concerned about the vendor himself so that doesn't matter.
Coming from a man this will sound...ackward, lol but that dress does indeed look beautifull. And once SkyUI v4 comes out it will be easy to switch between armour and that Dress for instance
I think that's just appreciation for beauty ...lol, not awkward at all. Doesn't matter that it's a dress. :)