Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

The file is hidden at the moment, and when I last used it the striping was horrible o_O

I will try it again when it is next available - thank you ^_^
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Ailsa wrote:The file is hidden at the moment, and when I last used it the striping was horrible o_O

I will try it again when it is next available - thank you ^_^
Your welcome, i hope it will help. Maybe Nexus was acting up again, i have been getting quit a few Site error messages on Nexus the past few days. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

The striping problem is still in the ShowRaceMenu mod for me - in fact none of the tweaks to fix striping in Breezehome or any where else has ever worked for me :angry:

Anyway I have a new family member. His name is Lorten G Darkling, he is the unknown of much younger brother of Balladinia Darkling. He is barely out of his teens and has spent the last 5 years in a Thalmor prison with his parents being "punished" for their opinions. The night his parents finally died the guards didn't tighten his chains as normal and he broke loose and killed several of them before escaping. He has no idea where he is going - all he wants is to find his sister and to survive long enough to tell her what happened. Lorten has discovered that some Thalmor ***** wanted his mind broken but his body minimally damaged as she had plans for him. He now has plans for her :hang:

When people saw this white haired young Altmer they sensed a deep burning pain and sense of loss and frustrated rage.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

That second shot is so filled with emotion. :-( He looks so troubled.

I like how you create stories for your characters. I used to do that with Oblivion and always intend to with Skyrim but just never get around to it. I find when I get attached to a character something screwy happens to the game and I have to start over. Like bad karma or something. :-o

I found the Shadow Striping Fix mod to help with Breezehome, but I'm not currently using it and the shadows look fine. I thought they fixed it or maybe it's in the Unofficial patch now or something.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Thank you - it took me nearly an hour to get the right moment as his face moved watching the game world o_O I would love to find a way to make him look even younger, but without using a child mod, as in Elven terms he would normally be considered much too young to be out in the world on his own, and he had hardly started training his abilities before his family was captured and the torture started.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:That second shot is so filled with emotion. :-( He looks so troubled.
Agreed.

It is indeed not easy to get just the right moment...or look for your character. And some one is using the sit anywhere mod right? :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Yes - it is really easy to use :D
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

This is my dog Barnum enjoying a treat my brother gave him :D

I would love to have him as a companion in-game (set as essential of course LOL)
Maigrets
Admin

He looks like a great dog. :) What breed is he?

I know what you mean. I was lucky with Oblivion when Cryonaut made a special model and texture for me in 2007 when I asked on the Official forums if someone would do it for me for my Dog Rosie, then later Waalx made a new updated one and I'm forever grateful to both of them. I'd love to have the dog I have now, Bella, in Skyrim. Unfortunately there's not much in the way of new models around otherwise I would give it a go. It would be the only type of mod I'd be interested in making. You never know though, it's still early days in a way and someone might make resources to use but animal companions aren't as popular as NPC's despite their stupid AI. Eye candy I guess, which doesn't really interest me.

The Dawnguard DLC has huskies which look very good in videos I've watched, but I don't have or actually want the DLC as neither vampires or werewolves interest me that much. I'm going to wait until the Game of the Year version comes out or whatever it'll be called with all the DLC's. Might be quite awhile but by then all the bugs "might" be fixed as well, but I doubt it.

I'm using two dog companions, Meeko and a modded one called Spots which is based on Meeko's AI and scripting, as well as an NPC follower. I can tell you that both dogs rarely get lost or stuck, follow me up mountains and down dales whereas the NPC very often gets stuck, lost or has other issues.

If someone made the models and textures for new dog breeds I would definitely give it a go even if it were only for personal use or for friends. I miss messing around in the Oblivion CS, but the game doesn't do anything for me now so I don't have it installed.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I actually found Meeko rather annoying, he kept getting in my way LOL

Barnum is a "Designer Mongrel". His ancestry is all pedigree, one quarter Rhodesian Ridgeback, one quarter Dogue de Bordeaux, one quarter Bull Mastiff and finally one quarter Boxer. He was rescued when he was 5 months old and given to me by a dear friend who already had his sister. He had been beaten and kicked and was a nervous wreck when he came to me. Now he is the most laid-back and happy dog :D

His sister is an attendance dog for my friend who is disabled. They are very intelligent dogs and very quick learners ^_^
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

He looks good, and considering the mix he is he must be quit the big fellow, no wonder you want him in your game. :)
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Very cute family! :D
I want a friend like that too.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Barnum weighs nearly 51 kilograms ^_^, so yes Fessels he is fairly big :P
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Nearly 51 kilograms? Image

For you and your family i hope he is fully grown, i can only imagine how it would feel to have Barnum jump on your lap.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

LOL - yes he is fully grown now but he still has ambitions to be a lap dog. He puts his nose on the chair besides you and then very slowly tries to sneak onto your lap :roll: and sometimes he manages to get his head and chest into a good hugging position :D :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL Yeah dogs will always try to get there way at first, it is at those times they start using there most feared weapon...their puppy eye look. :grin:
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

His first night in my house when he was 5 months old :)

At 18 months old :)

Nearly full grown at 2 years, 4 months :D

And back to Skyrim :P

I am playing with magic a bit more this time
Maigrets
Admin

That's one beautiful dog. I can't believe he's so big at 5 months, but then there's more to cuddle. :)
LoL Yeah dogs will always try to get there way at first, it is at those times they start using there most feared weapon...their puppy eye look. :grin:
And an effective weapon it is. Only a hard heart could resist. :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

It is so reassuring to know that I am not the only one whose heart melts :D
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:It is so reassuring to know that I am not the only one whose heart melts :D
Yes, well I tend to like animals, and particularly dogs more than most people. Present company excepted. :)