Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Great pics, it's no longer an "attempt"
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Thank you :) I am now going to try to learn SGTM to try and improve my action shot attempts. It is a console command I had not learnt off until yesterday :roll:

Meanwhile a few random shots :P

Lorten loves fresh bread after 5 years of rotten maggot infested food

The peace of working at a woodmill was really soothing to Lorten's troubled soul though he knew it could not last for long

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

There all good screenshots, but i really like the Candlelight picture and the Dragon action shot at the bottom. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

That bird!!!very cute one!!!very nice shot!!!
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

This troll soon learnt that it is a serious mistake to try to bite a dragon's tail :P

I have finally got Lorten looking almost the way I wanted him to. It is very hard to make a young looking male elf in this game o_O, in fact I think that the male elves are truly butt-ugly in Skyrim, and without mods the females are almost as bad o_O

Lorten is the youngest Arch-Mage at just over 20 years, in fact in Aldmeri society he would still be considered little more than a child.

Final scenic of the day ^_^

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ohww i really like the one with the view on Whiterun, and the screenshots with Lorten look cool to. :grin:

Getting a young looking Elf is difficult indeed. Did you ever try out the mod Windsong Skyrim Beauty Project? ( That is...if you are not already using it. )
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

It looks very good, but I would have to remove too many mods I installed manually to be able to use it and I am too lazy to do that o_O :P
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Very nice and atmospheric landscape shots as always, and Lorten is very accomplished for such a young Elf. astar

I just installed Ethereal Elven Overhaul and it's extremely good for making beautiful and young looking elves. Makes them look a lot less alien and has presets.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24273
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:It looks very good, but I would have to remove too many mods I installed manually to be able to use it and I am too lazy to do that o_O :P
I know what you mean, when i first wanted to try the mod i linked to...i hat to remove several mods as well. ( Which was a pain in the but. )
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Thank you - I will look at it later :D
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Elf nice silver hair. Archmage two decades?
I want their talents.

Little light shining in the darkness. It is a mysterious presence.
We do not know its beauty during the day.

Beautiful shot. astar
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Just pottering around exploring and trying some poses :)

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

The Female Altmer looks really good. ( At least i think she is Altmer? )
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Thank you ^_^ I haven't introduced her, how rude of me :sad:

She is Sharina Dawnflight, tracker, hunter and healer. Her mother was a Bosmer healer who saved the life of a severely injured Dunmer refugee and eventually bonded with him. He was so badly injured that they worked together to use Dwemer technology to replace his ruined leg. He trained Sharina in tracking and hunting whilst her mother trained her in alchemy and healing. They died whilst Sharina was gathering food and ingredients for their work in a village stricken by an unknown disease. She got back to the village to find her father's family sword with a note attached stuck firmly into a tree. The note instructed her on the way to destroy the village and the bodies within it without risking infection herself.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ah so she is a Bosmer, in that case she has special eyes for a Bosmer. They usually have dark coloured eyes, so i really like it that you gave Sharina those light coloured eyes. :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

May 2013 be full of the love and laughter of friends and family, and may it bring you peace, harmony, health and kindness :)

Fessels I had difficulty deciding which features of her different parents she would have - I tried to imagine a skin tone between the greyish colour of Dunmer and the normal tone of Bosmer, and then decided to give her eyes that were a mix of red and light brown and ended up with that lovely colour I found on Nexus :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

May 2013 be full of the love and laughter of friends and family, and may it bring you peace, harmony, health and kindness :)
Thank you Ailsa, Happy New year and may you enjoy peace, harmony, health and kindness as well. :)
Ailsa wrote:Fessels I had difficulty deciding which features of her different parents she would have - I tried to imagine a skin tone between the greyish colour of Dunmer and the normal tone of Bosmer, and then decided to give her eyes that were a mix of red and light brown and ended up with that lovely colour I found on Nexus :)
And you succeeded very well in both. :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Thank you ^_^
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Ailsa, Happy New Year! Sharina is very beautiful. :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Thank you Anohosikara ^_^