Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

In that case it must be me seeing things that are not there. :)
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Fessels wrote:* I agree with Maigrets, the Bloodmoon shots are awesome looking. :woot:

* The one with the Draugr has great detail alright. Although i do not wish to get a mod that robs them of it...there are times that i hate the fact that they can use Fus Rho Da. :)
Disarm is worse. :shock: I've learned to dodge them when they do that...most times anyway. I shout them down before they do it to me and it can be quite funny when they are all in a group and go flying everywhere.
Maigrets I believe that there are other colours of bugs available too but I haven't yet seen them ^_^
Ailsa,
I've seen tons of different butterflies but only the red torch bug besides the normal one, so I'll keep my eyes open for them. I can stand and watch the butterflies for ages but I don't catch them. Doing that reminds me of kids pulling wings off flies..yuck!
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Disarm is worse. :shock: I've learned to dodge them when they do that...most times anyway. I shout them down before they do it to me and it can be quite funny when they are all in a group and go flying everywhere.
Yeah that is worse, but for whatever reason they do not seem to disarm my current character so far? But with previous characters it has happened, and then it can be annoying to find your characters weapon again. ( And if we are really unlucky then it disappears under the floor. )
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

A couple of quick portraits of my new character Zalash. He is a Scout and Warmage as far as I can tell :o

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:A couple of quick portraits of my new character Zalash. He is a Scout and Warmage as far as I can tell :o
LoL, either way he looks good. :grin:
Maigrets
Admin

Very handsome. Nice Abs. :)
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Listening to local chatter in Whiterun

A wall-carving with a ruby I found in Dustman's Cairn - I think it is beautiful and very subtle :)

Yay I got Dawnbreaker too :-)

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL i guess your character has more use of a blade like Dawnbreaker. :grin:

And that hat fits him pretty good, fits the type of character he is.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I love the altar where the Dawnbreaker sword is :)

Interesting guests at Kodlak's funeral

I love the night-time lighting in Whiterun

I really like the extra details added by Expanded Winterhold Ruins though I haven't tried the quest part of the mod yet

Dragonsreach from the roof of Jorvaskar

I would LOVE a dragonscale armour in the colours of this poor dragon ^_^

This made me laugh :grin:

Zalash goes downstairs for breakfast ^_^

I loved the lighting in these scenics

I fell in love with another Apachii hairstyle and Brenda Ydobon came into being. A patrol of soldiers found a small town where all the inhabitants over the age of 2 years had been slaughtered and gutted. There were a few toddlers and a new born female child in the mud outside the burning remains of the inn. The soldiers took the survivors to the nearest temple before going to try to find out what had happened. The other children had either been adopted or taken in by family but no-one had any knowledge of this infant. At the age of 12 she ran away from the temple and had lived and hunted in the forests and mountains of Northern Cyrodil for the next 9 years until the fateful night when she accidentally crossed the border into Skyrim

Maigrets
Admin

Your characters are very good. Zalash looks like he just woke up and is thinking about something from a dream. I like Brenda's story and she is very pretty indeed.

I really like the Dawnbreaker altar shot as well. Skyrim cleared... :grin: That will never happen. The more I do the more I find that needs doing...lol
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:I really like the Dawnbreaker altar shot as well.
Me to. Well i like them all, but that one stands out in my opinion. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

*blush* Thank you. This is the first game I have ever taken screen-shots in and I admit that I am rather enjoying that aspect of it and I now have begun to understand why some people focus on it so much ^_^

I loved the serenity of this night sky

Another hidden Talos shrine

A night-time shot of the hunter's camp in the tundra (I particularly like the light cast by the fire)

Enjoying the new textures available for the Beefcake/Beauty Luxury Lounge

I loved the dawn lighting over Bleak Falls Barrow in this shot ^_^

Brenda tries her hand at modelling to show off her new jewellery (enchanted with water breathing)

She is also aspiring to become a Bard

Maigrets
Admin

Lovely shots, all of them. The night sky is amazing in this game and not always the same everywhere. I like the way the Dark Elf is looking at your character..lol
This is the first game I have ever taken screen-shots in and I admit that I am rather enjoying that aspect of it and I now have begun to understand why some people focus on it so much ^_^
Yes, I got the bug with Oblivion and hunted up every pose mod I could find. By that time I was almost finished with the game so I mainly took pics and tried out new outfits, weapons and armours as well as adding hair to every custom race I used. I had a "thing" about collecting hairstyles. :cheese:
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

You also made the best companion animals ever D I have them all saved on an external hard drive for next time I install Oblivion ^_^
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I agree that the one with Bleak falls Barrow looks really good. and it is also great to see the Bard screenshots. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:You also made the best companion animals ever D I have them all saved on an external hard drive for next time I install Oblivion ^_^
Thank you. :) I'm still getting requests strangely enough as well as requests for translations, which is nice. I was thinking about doing some for Skyrim, but there are already some good mods out anyway, and the new scripting system is way over my head. Maybe when, or if some new animal resource models come out I "might" give it a try.

In the meantime this new mod caught my eye. I've downloaded but haven't used it yet but a LOT of work has gone into it. Another oddity, on my part, is I hated menu systems for animal companions in OB, but I'm finding it quite good in Skyrim at least for NPC followers.
BFF Animal Companions
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20812
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

That does look interesting, thank you. I normally avoid followers until I have played every aspect of a game that I feel suits the type of character I use. As my characters seem to end up being Rangers/Druids/Thieves this seems to be very appropriate ^_^
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I decided to try Climates of Tamriel :)

I really liked some of the weather effects but my pc decided it was too much so I have reverted to URWL which I still like very much :) I really like some of the animations from Dovakhiin Relaxes

I found this really beautiful ^_^

Without my travel lantern I would never have found the body until morning ^_^

Some shots of the new dragons added by Bellyaches New Dragon Species mod.

This high level one is well aware of my low-level character trying to sneak past on the edge of it's aggro zone o_O

Brilliant Leviathan at rest ^_^

Just a scenic I really liked ^_^

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

WOW i really like the ones with Climates of Tamriel installed. :woot: But i hat a feeling it would be a heavy mod so to speak, so i did not try it out. Besides i am perfectly happy with the Combo of URWL and Imaginator.

The one with one of the moons shining between the trees looks beautiful indeed. As does the scenic one at the end.

I looked at Bellyaches Dragon mod and they look great...but i already get more then enough encounters due to SkyMoMod and Monster Wars so i do not need even more. :-)
Maigrets
Admin

WOW is right. They are all beautiful. :)

I also thought about trying Climates of Tamriel but I know my PC would hate me. :Iobject: URWL is pretty good though.
I looked at Bellyaches Dragon mod and they look great...but i already get more then enough encounters due to SkyMoMod and Monster Wars so i do not need even more.
Same here, but Bellyaches dragons do look amazing. The main thing that stops me from trying it is that they are stationary on the ground as though they have to fit in among everything else. A bit unnatural for dragons, imho.