RealSwords WACSHOP
http://waalx.com/RealSwordsForum/

Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting
http://waalx.com/RealSwordsForum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1452
Page 15 of 17

Author:  MasterAub [ November 14th, 2013 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Very nice shots and very nice skies, all of them...

Author:  Ailsa [ November 15th, 2013 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Thank you MasterAub ^_^

@ Fessels - I am not going to touch the Creation Kit for all the tea in China :D - however I removed the Unofficial patches and re-installed them and all seems to be well now :D

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  Maigrets [ November 15th, 2013 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Great landscape shots. I love how the tree stands out with Whiterun in the background. And the second shot really shows the size and perspective of Skyrim.

Author:  Fessels [ November 15th, 2013 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

@ Ailsa

LoL i can not blame you, this version of the CK is more difficult to use then the one from Oblivion and Morrowind. :)

Maigrets wrote:
Great landscape shots. I love how the tree stands out with Whiterun in the background. And the second shot really shows the size and perspective of Skyrim.


I totally agree with Maigrets.

Author:  Maigrets [ November 15th, 2013 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Fessels wrote:
@ Ailsa

LoL i can not blame you, this version of the CK is more difficult to use then the one from Oblivion and Morrowind. :)


lol, I downloaded it once about six months after release, opened it and it had so many errors that I shut it down and uninstalled it. I think that was before Dawnguard which caused more problems with the CK. I sometimes wish I could be bothered because there are things I'd like to try, but it's too much of an effort.

Author:  Ailsa [ November 24th, 2013 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Thank you :)

spoiler:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  Fessels [ November 24th, 2013 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Those are all absolutely great looking screenshots, but those two with the Riverwood bridge on it and the one just above...the one with the snow road leading to the Fort are the best of them all in my opinion. :)

Author:  Ailsa [ November 30th, 2013 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Thank you ^_^

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  Ailsa [ January 1st, 2014 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope that 2014 brings you all you wish for :happy:

Author:  Fessels [ January 1st, 2014 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Thank you Ailsa, i hope all of yours will come true as well. :)

Author:  Maigrets [ January 6th, 2014 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Belated I'm afraid, but I also wish you all a Happy New Year. Image

Lovely character Ailsa. :)

Author:  MasterAub [ January 6th, 2014 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

The last one...but as sincere as the others...Happy new year to all of you...

Author:  Ailsa [ January 18th, 2014 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

I have been tinkering with lighting and textures to try to bring out the best effects possible. I have created a new character who I am very pleased with.

Lavindia is a Redguard. Her "noble" father took one look at his blond daughter, assumed the worse, wrongly of course, and killed his wife and gave the baby to some slavers to get rid of the "shame" on his family's bloodline. Lavindia's life has been incredibly harsh and she has been sold between several different communities until finally a small Orc tribe purchased her. The Chief's mother and village Wise Woman took one look at this young woman and decreed that she was special and was to be trained in all types of fighting, and in alchemy and magic if she showed an affinity for it. She also decreed that when Lavindia was ready she was to be gifted with gold to the value of the price that had been paid for her. This village was the first time Lavindia experienced kindness, and gradually respect as her skills improved. The day that Lavindia successfully killed two huge trolls that had been on a killing rampage was the day she earned her freedom and the promise that all Orc Tribes would give her shelter when she needed it.

Image

Image

More to follow :D

I had written a whole spiel about my suspected cancer over Christmas, and the near death of my mother yesterday but my log-in timed out. All will be well and my mother is beginning to recover :)

Author:  Maigrets [ January 19th, 2014 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Quote:
I had written a whole spiel about my suspected cancer over Christmas, and the near death of my mother yesterday but my log-in timed out. All will be well and my mother is beginning to recover :)


Sounds like you had a pretty horrible time. :-( Thankfully, things have turned out OK. My best wishes to you both. :)

If I'm going to post something long I usually do it on a Notepad file first, but you can stop the login timeout by just previewing your post every so often so you're seen to be active by the forum. I've been caught like that before and when having to type it out again, it never comes out the same or I lose the thought process.


Nice character by the way and cool story. :) Hiya! Inigo! :hello:

Author:  Fessels [ January 19th, 2014 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Maigrets wrote:
Quote:
I had written a whole spiel about my suspected cancer over Christmas, and the near death of my mother yesterday but my log-in timed out. All will be well and my mother is beginning to recover :)


Sounds like you had a pretty horrible time. :-( Thankfully, things have turned out OK. My best wishes to you both. :)



My best wishes go out to you and your family as well Ailsa. :)

Also Lavindia looks great, and she has a good back story. :)

Author:  MasterAub [ January 21st, 2014 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

All the best to both of you...Very beautiful character and strong backstory.

Author:  Ailsa [ February 20th, 2014 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Update

My mother is recovering very well and should be able to leave the convalescent home and go back to her own home by Easter. The specialist and her doctor are amazed at how well she is doing :D

I still have cellulitis, it has got worse again, and I still am not allowed to see my mother until we both are recovered to reduce the risk of cross infection.

I have come to the conclusion that there is a ghost in my machine :( I have totally wiped Skyrim and re-installed from scratch. It works as smoothly as silk then it freezes totally. Everything has been done properly - every stability tool has been used. Several people agree that there is definitely no reason in my installation for the game to crash. I think that the extra memory I was given has an un-findable fault and hopefully getting rid of it (next week) might do the job at last :D

Author:  Fessels [ February 20th, 2014 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Ailsa wrote:
Update

My mother is recovering very well and should be able to leave the convalescent home and go back to her own home by Easter. The specialist and her doctor are amazed at how well she is doing :D


That is great to hear Ailsa. :)

Ailsa wrote:
I still have cellulitis, it has got worse again, and I still am not allowed to see my mother until we both are recovered to reduce the risk of cross infection.


Sorry to hear that.

Ailsa wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that there is a ghost in my machine :( I have totally wiped Skyrim and re-installed from scratch. It works as smoothly as silk then it freezes totally. Everything has been done properly - every stability tool has been used. Several people agree that there is definitely no reason in my installation for the game to crash. I think that the extra memory I was given has an un-findable fault and hopefully getting rid of it (next week) might do the job at last :D


It are Gremlins i tell you...Gremlins. :) But it could indeed be the problem, i hope the store can fix it for you.

Author:  Ailsa [ February 21st, 2014 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

LOL - It could well be Gremlins :D Thank you Fessels :)

Author:  Maigrets [ February 21st, 2014 ]
Post subject:  Re: Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Is it happening with other games or programs? Hopefully it's as simple as the memory replacement, otherwise welcome to the "what the heck is wrong with the game this time club."

That's great news about your mother, but not so much with your cellulitis. That one is a tough nut to crack but you'll get there. Image

Page 15 of 17 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/