Re: Maigrets Skyrim Album

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Your the second piece screenshot is good! :)
The head of the dragon looks very dangerous.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Lovely shots :)

I finally managed to catch a red bug for my bug lantern YAY!!!!
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Thanks guys. :)
As for the lock pick mini game, it is indeed the same boring thing over and over. So i installed this mod to help me with that. Now it is a cheat mod so if that is not what you want to do then the open lock spells are your best bet, and those spells are from Midas Magic. :)
Yes, but I don't use Midas Magic..lol so I'm pretty sure it's MIGHTY Magic, which I do have, because it also has Feather and other spells from Oblivion. Mod names easily confused. :)

That Lockpick Pro mod isn't so much a cheat really IMHO. It's not like it's a copy of the Skeleton Key, so I think I will give it a try. I've seen people mention the "sweet spot" of the lock before but I can't hear it and I play with headphones and have good hearing. I've listened closely and it all sounds the same to me.

I can craft lockpicks so I never run out and never, ever put perk points into LP, but lately I find myself impatient with locks and so Master chests break a lot of picks and take too much time messing around. Catch 22 :)
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Well i never used Mighty Magic so i was unaware it has those spells as well. :)

Ailsa, please do show us how it looks with a red torchbug. ( Well red duh...but still. :grin: )
Maigrets
Admin

Red Sunset. The reflections on water in this game are absolutely beautiful.

Ogre Trouble

Fun with Falmer...

Falling Apart. This skeleton stayed that way after I "killed" it. Looked like it was break dancing. *cough*

A lonesome bird's nest way up on top of a glacier. At the same time I saw that flag on the other ice shelf that I've never found before. It has a skill book and a chest nearby.

And an Ice Giant. I must have killed a dozen of them tonight...all for their souls.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Great screenshots there Maigrets, especially the Red Sunset one. :woot:
Gork712
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder
Born in: 1986

Only met one of those ogres and theyre really hard! D:
Maigrets
Admin

Gork712 wrote:Only met one of those ogres and theyre really hard! D:
Yes, especially when it surprises you. lol I was looking at something on the horizon and it came up behind me.

Doing community service... Must keep the streets clean.

LEAVE MY DOG ALONE or he will bite you where it hurts!!

Deathlords unite!! There were more heading my way from the stairs.

Death to the Forsworn! More often with SkRe it's death to me.. lol Those Briar Hearts got a huge overhaul.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

There all great screenshots, very colourful. "Bite him where it hurts"...LoL. :grin:
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Great shots :)
Maigrets
Admin

Thank you both.. :)

Morthal under attack by a Magma Dragon. I'm sorry to say I had to go God Mode because this thing was shouting Meteor Storm and strafing magma and there was literally nowhere to avoid being flash fried. I even tried to run away from the town at one stage but it chased me and still killed me as it's flying circle was very large. It was cool to watch it shout the storm though.

It's you and me dragon. Breathe on me and it's an arrow to the snout for you...but it would probably tickle. A stand off then?

Absorbing the soul. One of the town survivors stands in front of me hoping it's all for him.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

WOW - that is one mean looking dragon! Great shots :)
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:WOW - that is one mean looking dragon! Great shots :)
Thanks. :) Yes, it was mean and nasty and hunted the poor Dragonborn like a mouse.

I'm sad. :-( I crafted a beautiful Ebony Scimitar (from Jaysus mod I think) and enchanted it and somehow I've lost it. Last time I had it was at a Forsworn camp, but I don't remember being disarmed. Unfortunately I didn't notice until I was far away and even when I went back I couldn't find it. Now, I just need to find some ebony ingots to make another one, but they are as scarce as hen's teeth with the overhaul I'm using and the ebony mines haven't respawned yet.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Great screenshots Maigrets. But yeah those Magma Dragons from DD are very powerful, from what i remember when i used the mod. Also the Dragon seems to have died in a pretty weird angle. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Yeah, he died with his head inside the house...lol

I see you have a new sig... :cheese:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL yeah i thought...why not. :grin:
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

And she cleans the bone scattered with a broom. :D
Maigrets
Admin

I just went through Snow Veil Sanctum with Mercer. That place should be renamed Deathlord central. Mercer spend most of the time crouched in the death position and I died so many times I couldn't count. There were five Deathlords in one small corridor at one point, but eventually I made it through with tactics...running, shouting and summoning and firing arrows when the Draugr were occupied.

I wanted to kill Mercer myself because every time I do this quest the idiot won't come down and open the entrance door. ;-(( I even shouted him down a few times so he would get close to it and waited almost 24hrs in increments, but eventually I went away and came back and he finally remembered what he had to do. I take great pleasure in his upcoming demise. :ninja:

Death comes...

A lone skeletal tree under the moon.

I didn't realize Storm Atronachs had faces...lol. I don't see them much in my game and not so close.

The Caller meets her maker. After I got the books for Urag..peacefully. It seemed a pity to leave her alone in the fortress after all her comrades were dead. Plus, she threatened me. :cheese:
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Great shots - and I so agree with you about Mercer :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

The one with the atronarchs look especially great. :)