Re: Maigrets Skyrim Album

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

The first two and the last one look great. :)
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Marcurio now has his own horse thanks to a great mod.

A better picture of my character Sonje.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Maigrets
Admin

The Elder Dragon on the rooftops

Cloaks with real physics

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Gork712
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder
Born in: 1986

Lovely pictures, Im just curious though what textures are you using for for dragonbone and dragonscale armours? They look pretty. :)
Are they your own work?
Maigrets
Admin

Gork712 wrote:Lovely pictures, Im just curious though what textures are you using for for dragonbone and dragonscale armours? They look pretty. :)
Are they your own work?
Thanks. :)

These are the textures I'm using. You have a choice of several colours as well, but I like the blue (for the Stormcloaks... :cheese: )

BurntBuscuits Dragonscale textures

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=1084

and Dragonbone (which I see has updated since I first found them)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3557
shingouki
Admin

What mod adds the cloaks with physics? Great shots by the way :)
Maigrets
Admin

shingouki wrote:What mod adds the cloaks with physics? Great shots by the way :)
Cloaks of Skyrim
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12092

:)
Maigrets
Admin

Something that gave me a good chuckle last night. :grin:

My follower, Marcurio, has a Raise Zombie staff that I gave him ages ago and which he uses occasionally, and this is what he did in a Forsworn camp.

Maigrets
Admin

Awesome horse armour.

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

That does look really good indeed, made to match the Heroic Dwarven Armour and Weapons mod i see.
Maigrets
Admin

This is how I felt after losing my characters...AGAIN..after the last patch. Just like Fessels did.

This is the 2nd incarnation of Tukassi my sneaky Khajiit. My first one of 200 hours is also in Sovngarde. RIP :-(

New character Eshe, a Redguard warrior. She's becoming my favourite and if I lose her I will be less than happy.

Just after killing two dragons (deadly Dragons) at Whiterun. Also I'm using the Ultra Realistic World Lighting mod and I must say I never thought the game could look so good.

A haunting shot in Markarth.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Yeah losing a character is something we have in common, i hate it when i loose a character when i placed a lot of time in building him/her up. :cry:

As for Eshe...darn she looks great, especially with those light eyes. I also use Ultra Realistic World Lighting mod this time, and i have to say that the game indeed looks great with it.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Some really lovely shots there :D It is fascinating watching the pictures evolve as you move through the game and and the up-date issues.
Maigrets
Admin

The Gildergreen restored...well not completely as I believe it takes a few ingame months, but it's getting there.

A herd of wild horses near Riften (Horses Gone Wild mod)

Windhelm at night - lots of pretty lights...lol

Bear fight. I'm using SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators. Compatible with Deadly Dragons and MoMod among others. Highly recommended.
Maigrets
Admin

Someone has a very baaaad cough....

Meeko takes a drink and a paddle

Eshe illuminated at night

Cowardly wolf runs from the bear fight. It actually started with 3 wolves and the bears against each other, but the bears obviously had a slight disagreement over who did what.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

The Dragon is in need of a breath mint i see, and that wolf made a smart decision. :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

LOL :D Some really lovely shots Maigrets.
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:LOL :D Some really lovely shots Maigrets.
Thanks. :)

This is a mushroom circle I found NW of Falkreath on a hill near Knifepoint Ridge. I've found it before with a previous character, but there are still no fairies about as per the legends. :)

Unfortunately my game crashed soon after, but I think I saved close by. It had a Skill book, which I think I already found elsewhere and a Reanimation Staff in the middle. Considering the blood, I think the reanimation failed.... :cheese:

Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Nice shot :D

Fairies would be fun there ^_^
Maigrets
Admin

On arriving at Dragonbridge to collect my reward for destroying the Dark Brotherhood I was of course attacked by an Elder dragon. He looked awesome against the night sky when he "ghosted" making it very hard to hit him, not to mention his ice shard attacks when he materialized.

A corrupted shade during Meridia's quest. It's a shame they are as weak as other skeletons. They should be more like Liches since they appear so evil and unique. These are the vanilla variety.

I have the latest Skyrim Monster Mod but not yet installed. The thing that's stopping me is I can't quite envision things like triceratops fitting in the Skyrim environment. The dungeons creatures, yes, but not overland. There is a mod that removes a lot of the creatures by request and replaces them with vanilla ones, maybe I'll look into it...or install an older version of MoMod that I kept.