Re: Maigrets Skyrim Album

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Great shots MasterAub. :) You realize you can start your own screenshot thread though as we others have done instead of using mine? Perhaps you thought it was a general thread since I didn't add my name to the title?

Edit: I've changed the title now and if you like I can move your screenshots to your own thread later tomorrow since it's after 5:30 in the morning here...been playing the game. :)
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Maigrets wrote:Great shots MasterAub. :) You realize you can start your own screenshot thread though as we others have done instead of using mine? Perhaps you thought it was a general thread since I didn't add my name to the title?

Edit: I've changed the title now and if you like I can move your screenshots to your own thread later tomorrow since it's after 5:30 in the morning here...been playing the game. :)
Oups sorry Maigrets, as you guested did not realize that thread was dedicated to your screens and though it was a eneral one...sorry for that...If you don't mind I would appreciate if you could move as proposed my screenies to another thread...
Again sorry...have a nice evening morning day... ;)
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Maigrets
Admin

That's OK. I should have named my topic properly. :)

The documentation for the forum is not particularly user friendly and I can't find the answer I want to do it....in an easy to understand for thick newbies way. :-( I've already spent an hour reading the docs and getting nowhere. :???: I actually follow the steps, but it seems this version of the forum software is different to what is described in the help files and functions have changed.

It seems actually "moving" posts to another topic is not properly supported. If I try to split them it doesn't work and I'd rather not lose them altogether. I'm not the only one with the problem according to the actual forum host help section.

They will have to stay for the time being or you can repost them yourself in your thread it you like and then I can actually delete the existing posts. :) I know that works.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
MasterAub
The Second

Maigrets wrote:That's OK. I should have named my topic properly. :)

The documentation for the forum is not particularly user friendly and I can't find the answer I want to do it....in an easy to understand for thick newbies way. :-( I've already spent an hour reading the docs and getting nowhere. :???: I actually follow the steps, but it seems this version of the forum software is different to what is described in the help files and functions have changed.

It seems actually "moving" posts to another topic is not properly supported. If I try to split them it doesn't work and I'd rather not lose them altogether. I'm not the only one with the problem according to the actual forum host help section.

They will have to stay for the time being or you can repost them yourself in your thread it you like and then I can actually delete the existing posts. :) I know that works.
Hi Maigrets
Forget about it...let me repost the screenies in my thread and clean my own mess...Sorry about that...damned I have to focus when posting... :hang:
Don't spend anymore time. Just delete my post as it seems I can't...

Thanks again... thanks
Maigrets
Admin

The first two are from before I started my new character.

What big blue eyes you have!

Minotaur in Skyrim

New... I was just messing around trying out the horse combat again and avoiding a dragon at level 7 by running into a dungeon where I was killed by a Master vampire.. lol

Log Jam at the Mill.

Super horse...up, up and away. This was after using the console to get his armour on.

My spectral wolves chasing after a nice chewy bone... :cheese:
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

I like your spectral wolves :D Very nice shots IMHO :)
MasterAub
The Second

Nice Poney!!! An the Mil... astar
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

MasterAub wrote:Nice Poney!!!
Indeed, and if i am not mistaken then that is Slofs work. ( She always delivers great looking stuff. :) )
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:
MasterAub wrote:Nice Poney!!!
Indeed, and if i am not mistaken then that is Slofs work. ( She always delivers great looking stuff. :) )
You're right and thanks. :)

This is my latest character Sorrel in the mist outside Riften.

Sven...the lucky guy...gets to fight a creature that I think was called a Descended Dagoth. Ugly, I know that much. lol

MasterAub
The Second

I very much like your character Sorrel. For one thing she has the name of a cat I had...also of a Hero from Stendhal "le rouge et le noir" (Julien Sorel).
But more importantly she is realistic and doesn't have those exentric hair cut coming out of the Hair Salon... :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Sorrel really stands out in that mist, and she does look very good. As for the one with Sven...i like the effect the spectral summon has behind the fire. :)
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:Sorrel really stands out in that mist, and she does look very good. As for the one with Sven...i like the effect the spectral summon has behind the fire. :)
Thanks. :) Poor Sven...the flames were coming from me as I stood back and let them fight it out. A photographer can't get involved, you know. :grin:

The spectral wolves are pretty weak, but are a good distraction and they help level my Conjuration which I will need when I eventually ditch my follower.

I haven't died so much in ages. :cheese: A few times I forgot I wasn't playing my retired super warrior and promptly got thumped into the ground, frozen and burned to a crisp. That ice troll on the 7000 steps...tried a few times to kill it with Sven, summons and flames, but, boy is it strong now. I did actually manage to kill it once and the game crashed before I could save. ;-(( I know I can go round and avoid it, which I did eventually on the way up, and again on the way down. lol
I'll get it next time though.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Sorrel is really stunning :)
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:Sorrel is really stunning :)
Thank you. :)

All alone in the swamp wondering what the future holds.

Bored. Where's the waitress with the mead?

I was expecting a giant Frostbite Spider and got this lovely creation...was a bit harder to kill as well.

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

The first one in the swap looks really good. And the second one...LoL, he looks like he is almost insulted because he did not get a drink yet. :grin:
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Love the image in the swamp :)

That guy sitting beside Sorrel annoys me so much that I don't go into that inn as I want to kill him o_O LOL

Ewwww - fugly creature *giggles*
Maigrets
Admin

I've been playing around with the Wearable Lanterns mod which is very, very good, but do you think the torch bugs would come out when I needed them. Usually they are everywhere at night, but they must have known I was hunting for one for my lamp.

Didn't find a red one so had to make do with the normal yellow, but I have a couple of spare lamps and Marcurio has a standard lantern. I love how the mod scripts companions to turn their lanterns on and off when day and night changes and also when sneaking. I can't believe some of the amazing mods we are getting for Skyrim.

By Torch Bug light.

Got it by the tail...

Fence sitters...and an audience during a dragon attack.

Hmm, someone's secret plans? Nope, just an old alchemy recipe.

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Yeah Wearable lanterns is a great mod without a doubt what so ever. :woot:

And all your screenshots look great, especially the first when on horse back at night and the second one. That must have taken some time to make i guess.
Maigrets
Admin

Thanks!
Re the second shot...no, that was just luck and tfc 1...lol. Pressing tilde at the right time.

I'm having a hard, but enjoyable time with SkyRe and I've never died so much, but now I'm getting up in levels it's a bit easier. I love it though because it makes the game actually challenging, but not totally frustrating.

I've even had to leave a couple of dungeons and come back later which never happened in vanilla. I have to really use strategy or even a lowly bandit can wipe the floor with me, especially if his pals are close by. Having said that though, I haven't focused on enchanting and smithing like I used to so my gear is still pretty basic.

I wasn't going to use followers this time, (don't know how many times I decided that and failed) but I found at the early levels I had to and Marcurio is the only one that doesn't annoy the hell out of me and I like having him along. I just wish his chain lightning wasn't so powerful. I am using summoned creatures though, which doesn't really fit with my Nord warrior, so I may soon be able to send Marcurio home. Sorrel is more of a Spellsword and uses Destruction and Restoration so summoning a wolf pack isn't so bad and they are fairly strong as a distraction. Plus, my horse has an inventory which is extremely useful, especially when I come across hunters who have been killed by something else and they have a huge stock of good loot.

I don't want to cheat but the lockpick mini game is getting annoying, as easy as it is, so I've consoled open a few Master chests and don't feel guilty about it...lol. I'm not sure which mod adds it, but either Mighty Magic or SkyRe has Open Lock spells like Oblivion, but I never remember to actually buy them when I'm in town. Next time...
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ah yeah the good old tfc 1, it hardly fails. :)

As for the lock pick mini game, it is indeed the same boring thing over and over. So i installed this mod to help me with that. Now it is a cheat mod so if that is not what you want to do then the open lock spells are your best bet, and those spells are from Midas Magic. :)