Re: Maigrets Skyrim Album

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Great shot :D

I hope that you get your game running smoothly ^_^
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

That crossbow looks like it will hurt more then you would expect. ( Duhh :) )
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Re-incarnation of Dahlia. I've changed her skills around a bit so she's using Illusion, Conjuration, One Handed (Dual Wield), and Archery as the main ones. I get a good laugh out of using Fury and Fear spells, especially Fury when I'm undetected and make the enemies fight each other.

I never really fancied crossbows before, but they have grown on me now. I use a crossbow for dragons and heavily armoured enemies and short bow for others now.

Moons over Whiterun. This was taken using an ENB which I would very much love to keep using as it made the game look incredible. However, slideshows don't make for good gameplay.... so much for experimenting...lol.

Death comes as the sun rises over the mountains.

This thief got more than he bargained for. All these NPC's got stuck into him and then crowded round asking "Oh, What happened?" after he was dead. :roll:

Fire storm

About to enter Ustengrav but this Draugr thought he'd try to stop me. I'm getting the hang of dual wielding now and I really like it. I have a shield in inventory but so far haven't used it.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Absolutely lovely shots, so action packed. I particularly like the Fire Storm image :D

I am glad you are getting used to Duel Wielding, and think it is great fun once you get used to it.

Though I like the range of looks you can get in game with ENBs I find the complexity of installing them very off-putting, plus I don't want to slow down my game even by less than 10 fps ^_^
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Wow the first screenshot and the last two look amazing, and LoL on the one with the thief. :grin:
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Thanks Ailsa and Fessels. :)
This is Dahlia the second time round. I should have called her Black Dahlia or something as she's turning out to be a bit evil. Experimenting with necromancy, reviving and conjuring the dead. Her skills aren't good enough yet to do what she wants, but with a bit more work....

The Archer and her poisoned bow.

Dead Swamp

This is a weird sunset also in the swamps. It makes the water look like wine, albeit not a very good vintage, and a bit spooky.

Just a little skirmish. Me, my companions, summoned wolves, live wolves including a plague wolf, a couple of spiders and bandits. After the fight was over and the dust settled the plague wolf trotted away down the hill and my game crashed...lol. I didn't get to loot the bodies. :???:

Garm (the Husky): Why did the chicken cross the road?
Brown chicken: Oh, come on....
White chicken: To get to the other side....
Brown chicken: Don't say it...Bwaak!
White chicken: ....of the road.
Garm: Arrroooo!
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

sublime
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Superb
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Meh they all s....uhmm i mean they all look great. :grin: Especially numbers 1, 2 and 4 look great.
Maigrets
Admin

Started a new character, Parissa, who is a full mage. No armour or standard weapons except for a small dagger. I'm still keeping the other dual wielding character going so I'm using the profile manager in Wyre Bash to make things easier.

Anyway, just a couple of pics for now as she's new and has only done the quests up until killing the dragon at Whiterun.

Caught in a frame. I always get a nice view on exiting Riverside Lodge.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

A pinch of sadness makes her even more beautiful...Great character and mage have always been my favorite type and gameplay.
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

MasterAub wrote:A pinch of sadness makes her even more beautiful.
Agreed.

As for the view from Riverside Lodge, yeah that view is always great looking no matter what. :)

( I think i might play with Daevin again in the weekend, have been playing D3 the past week or so. )
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Parissa is stunning, very real. She is lovely and I look forward to her adventures. :)

Lovely scenic shot from Riverside Lodge :D
Maigrets
Admin

Thanks guys .. :)

@ Ailsa...yes, I use the mature UNB textures as I prefer my characters to have "character" and look as though they have some world experience rather than like they just left home.
Yes, Mirmulnir. Don't look so shocked, it's me your nemesis, THE Dragonborn!

Irileth isn't so sure about the Dragonborn. She's just happy we killed the dragon.

Valtheim Towers,....cleared.

Oh, Inigo. I think I drank too much mead. I feel sick.

Noooooooo!! My fur. It's ruined. It'll take ages to get the stains out.

That's right...in the middle of a fight and a dragon appears.
Get over yourselves...it was just a mud crab!

Hello Werebear...I see you up there but you haven't seen me yet have you?. (He was chasing something...lol)

Inigo....Hi! I was coming out of the river and turned around to find his face right next to mine with a big smile. The more I play with him, the more I like him and he still surprises me with his comments on where we are and what I have in inventory etc. At the moment he's not happy that I'm carrying around human flesh...for my necromancy experiments.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

The one with Mirmulnir looks great, as for the blood on your fur...well that is what you get from drinking to much. :grin:

As for the last one with Inigo...Lmao that face of his is unforgetable. :grin:
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I love that last shot with Inigo :D

I haven't got the heart to make him wear his hat, he complains about it hurting his ears too much LOL
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:I love that last shot with Inigo :D

I haven't got the heart to make him wear his hat, he complains about it hurting his ears too much LOL
Yeah, I know :-( but so far he hasn't complained about this one. It's from Bob's Armoury. I know he does complain if I give him vanilla headgear so I avoid that. I prefer my followers and my character to not wear anything to cover their faces anyway and most of the vanilla stuff is awful.

@ Anyone...lol
Well, my experiment with Immersive Creatures and Monster Mod together seems to be a failure. For a few levels with both everything seemed OK but then the crashes, awful stuttering or freezing when something is spawning started. I've done everything you're supposed to do, eg Bashed Patch leveled lists etc but I think it's time to choose one and stick to it. Since I never had any issues with IC that's the one I'll keep. It has to be using both mods causing the crashes as for 20 hours with just IC, my game was perfect and smooth and then started rapidly going downhill. I'm not blaming MoMod at all. Just my PC isn't happy with both.

Luckily, I made a special save before adding MoMod which is quite a few levels back but if that's what I have to do to be able to play, so be it. If I thought I could get away with it I would just remove it and do a cell reset, but I can't be that lucky. Of course the Nexus with all it's continuing issues I can't get the comments of either mod, or any mod for that matter, to load without a timeout or 404. Every day, some problem or other with SkyrimNexus. Really getting sick of it. ;-((
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Nexus is back up for me now after an hour of 504 problems. I get very frustrated too as the problems always seem to happen when the servers here in the UK are quiet o_O
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote: @ Anyone...lol
Well, my experiment with Immersive Creatures and Monster Mod together seems to be a failure. For a few levels with both everything seemed OK but then the crashes, awful stuttering or freezing when something is spawning started. I've done everything you're supposed to do, eg Bashed Patch leveled lists etc but I think it's time to choose one and stick to it. Since I never had any issues with IC that's the one I'll keep. It has to be using both mods causing the crashes as for 20 hours with just IC, my game was perfect and smooth and then started rapidly going downhill. I'm not blaming MoMod at all. Just my PC isn't happy with both.

Luckily, I made a special save before adding MoMod which is quite a few levels back but if that's what I have to do to be able to play, so be it. If I thought I could get away with it I would just remove it and do a cell reset, but I can't be that lucky. Of course the Nexus with all it's continuing issues I can't get the comments of either mod, or any mod for that matter, to load without a timeout or 404. Every day, some problem or other with SkyrimNexus. Really getting sick of it. ;-((
If by freezes you mean that at times you get a slide show that allows you to continue again after lets say 10 to 15 seconds or so...then i have to thank you for confirming something that i started believing not that long ago, but could not really prove so far. At first i thought it was Dynamic Loot that caused the period freezing i have hat lately, but after some testing with out having DL installed( New Game ) i still got the freezing periodically. At that point i started suspecting MoMod as well.

Unfortunately i hat MoMod installed from the beginning, and removing it will most likely cause problems sooner or later i guess. Sooo...aaahh ;-(( ...i think i will restart. But with what kind of character...i do not know yet, maybe Daevin again or a new one. ( :angry: Mostly on myself. )

EDIT: I will have to think pretty hard about the restart though.
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:Nexus is back up for me now after an hour of 504 problems. I get very frustrated too as the problems always seem to happen when the servers here in the UK are quiet o_O
I live below the Equator and out internet speeds aren't known for being optimum, although that should make no difference as I can load and browse several other sites while I wait for Nexus to try loading. The times I can devote to mod research or downloading is often at the busy times which makes it even more frustrating. I'm giving serious thought to the Workshop for small files and at least looking for alternatives for big files. I keep everything I download on backups so it's not like I need to re-download anything besides updates.

By the way I don't expect anyone to agree or disagree with my comment on Nexus, especially in light of this thread from a few weeks ago. ( ;-(( Well, isn't that a surprise. The forums have a continuous Database Driver Error so I'll find it and post the link later if it still exists.)
The thread was started by a normal member and is about encouraging people to search out and report other people on totally unrelated sites and forums who have anything negative to say about the Nexus, DarkOne or his staff and was found to be amusing by several moderators. I don't think it's amusing and is not the first time it's been brought to light. EDIT: Finally, after a couple of hours the forums are back....http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/ ... s-that-ar/

If by freezes you mean that at times you get a slide show that allows you to continue again after lets say 10 to 15 seconds or so...then i have to thank you for confirming something that i started believing not that long ago, but could not really prove so far. At first i thought it was Dynamic Loot that caused the period freezing i have hat lately, but after some testing with out having DL installed( New Game ) i still got the freezing periodically. At that point i started suspecting MoMod as well.
That's exactly what I mean except sometimes it doesn't continue and I have to shut the game down and even when it does continue it's virtually unplayable when it happens often. I'm not actually blaming MoMod as such, it's probably the extra load when mobs are spawned and IC fights with it to see which creature or bad guy wins and gets spawned. However, as I've said before all the other NPC adding mods I have don't cause this especially since using ENBoost and Safety Load.
Unfortunately i hat MoMod installed from the beginning, and removing it will most likely cause problems sooner or later i guess. Sooo...aaahh ;-(( ...i think i will restart. But with what kind of character...i do not know yet, maybe Daevin again or a new one. ( :angry: Mostly on myself. )

EDIT: I will have to think pretty hard about the restart though.
Yeah, I did what I said I wasn't going to do and uninstalled MM at my current stage, waited for 4 days and so far things seem back to normal. I still have the special save so if I have to go back to it it will almost be like starting over. If that happens, I might be going back to Fallout New Vegas again for a time while I decide if I can be bothered.