Fessels Skryim Screenshots

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Ailsa wrote:LOL - there is more to come :D
LoL good. :grin:
Maigrets wrote:Now you know what you've been missing all this time. Image

He will also read another book, Kolb and the Dragon, if you find and give him a copy.
Seems so indeed. :grin: Thanks for the tip about the second book.
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Great shot really...I've yet to free Inigo as I've encountered one companion from intersting NPC (I guess), a Nordic Girl I saved from an ugly sorcerer. And she's kind of cool with a red hand painted on her face...(lol)
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thank you MasterAub. :)

LoL from an ugly Sorcerer. :grin:
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I tested the Instant Merchant...Goonie a bit and she does indeed change her outfit depending on where you summon her. I do not know how many different outfuts she has but it is a really nice thing to see. :)

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Erkeils mod Enhanced Enemy AI was kicking Maiev Shadowsong the Thief/Assassin's butt... so i decided to first play her as a warrior to get the feeling of Enhanced Enemy AI. She still has a...act first ask questions later attitude...but for the moment she will play along so to speak. ( In other words...as far as she want to go with the flow so far. ) As such made a few changes in the mods i use with her but those changes may prove to be the better choice RPG wise. :)

Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

That journal looks fantastic. 'Rock On!'
Erkeils mod Enhanced Enemy AI was kicking Maiev Shadowsong the Thief/Assassin's butt... so i decided to first play her as a warrior to get the feeling of Enhanced Enemy AI.
Yes, I've been getting quite a kicking from Enemy AI Overhaul-Revenge of the Enemies, but having Inigo and my husky Garm along helps and it's been fun so far. Up until now I haven't come across anything that can't be defeated, but reading the comments there seems to be some problems with balance...ie bandit chiefs who heal themselves and are invulnerable for 30 seconds afterwards. Plus, I don't really like that common enemies can shout. When I try playing again I may remove it since it doesn't have scripts. I'll wait and see what I come up against first.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:That journal looks fantastic. 'Rock On!'
Yeah it adds a more personal touch to the game. :)
Maigrets wrote:Yes, I've been getting quite a kicking from Enemy AI Overhaul-Revenge of the Enemies, but having Inigo and my husky Garm along helps and it's been fun so far. Up until now I haven't come across anything that can't be defeated, but reading the comments there seems to be some problems with balance...ie bandit chiefs who heal themselves and are invulnerable for 30 seconds afterwards. Plus, I don't really like that common enemies can shout. When I try playing again I may remove it since it doesn't have scripts. I'll wait and see what I come up against first.
MyEvergreenHometown's mod Revenge of the Enemies certainly takes it to the limit, but i usually like it. Any way after i installed Enhanced Mighty Dragons i thought i might as well try his mod Enhanced Enemy AI. I looked at another one of his mods, namely Skyrim NPC Overhaul, but it looks like it would be incompatible with several mods i use. ( So i will not use Skyrim NPC Overhaul. )
MasterAub
The Second

Yep that journal certainly looks intresting, especially for gamers like me who don't necessary play on a regular basis. We could use the journal as a way to favor immerssion when we go back to a character.
Humm I'll look into that...Thanks
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Your welcome. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Okay on a dare and after quit a lot of testing i restarted Maiev...so here are the first few pictures.
Helped the companions to take down a giant outside Whiterun, before heading to Riften. ( Well Maiev was reprimanded for not being fast enough, but it is the thought that counts...right? :) )

Well...well Maul, now you look the part at least.

Where ever you came from...thank you for the help. I did not have to bribe the guard to get in...nor did i have to pick the lock from Inigo's cell. ( He came to help the guards. :) )

Great advice Inigo, visit the Bee and Barb and sit down for some rest...sit together where?

Made a trip to Morthal to pick up another travel companion...Hoth. Maiev, Inigo and Hoth...either a match or a pain in the butt.
Very helpfull combination because when taking the road out of Morthal we got attacked by a snow bear. Maiev got Knocked back into Morthal while Inigo and Hoth took on the snow bear. I think it will turn out to be the right decision by me by installing Hoth as well...reason for it can be seen in the new load order i will place right after this.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Looking good so far :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thank you Ailsa. :)
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

I think it will turn out to be the right decision by me by installing Hoth as well...reason for it can be seen in the new load order i will place right after this.
This amuses me no end....ImageThe Dragonborn who professes to not like companions has had a change of heart.

If you're using Interesting NPC's there are a lot of them that are fully fledged followers. I've used several and they are excellent. I particularly liked an Argonian female Knight I found in the swamps near Morthal. There's a Khajiit monk near Winterhold who travels from there to the Azura shrine and a few others including the redguard warrior who is often in my screenshots. He hangs out at the Inn in Riverside.

'Rock On!'
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:This amuses me no end....ImageThe Dragonborn who professes to not like companions has had a change of heart.
Booo. :-( ( :grin: )

Requiem is really....really dangerous until you get in the higher levels. If i do not want to rip out my hair before reaching those higher levels then i absolutely need those two to keep Maiev alive. If i hat played the game out with Inigo and if i was not dared to try Requiem chances would be that i would have removed Inigo. ( Despite him being very funny. ) I decided on Hoth because he does not only look cool but he also gives Radiant Bounty quests related to the hold you are at that time. I still very much prefer to play solo, but i wanted to try Inigo...and he alone is not enough in Requiem, i assure you. :grin:

And no i do not use Interesting NPC's, but i have in the past. [/quote]
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I tried to evade the fortress, but they saw us any way. So after a long and very deadly fight ( And even more death. ) we where the last ones standing.

After that we arrived in Dragons Bridge at night.

Where we enjoyed the warmth of the tavern.

Hoth takes a break after killing Bandits at Valtheim Keep.

Hoth also has his moments with funny lines. :grin:

Despite being a very though warrior, Hoth still has a sad look in his eyes.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Great shots :D It sounds like you are enjoying the challenge :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Great shots :D It sounds like you are enjoying the challenge :D
Thank you Ailsa. :)

And yeah i do so far...but still it is not funny walking around checking the area around you all the time and then still suddenly getting killed by a Archer or Mage in one hit. :grin:
MasterAub
The Second

Cool screenies my friend. I've installed Hoth as well but didn't bother to look for him in game. As of now i have 3 followers. Serana, she helped me a great deal during the Danwgard adventure (by the way this DLC isn't that bad I quite like it and it grew on me); a Nordic Girl from immersive NPC (this mod proposes nice followers) and of course Inigo (the best of the best). The first two are at my place right now and I am adventuring Skyrim with Inigo (great experience) what I like with Inigo is not only is relevant comments but also his independance, he acts as if I was playing with a friend and that is priceless.
By the way where is located companion Hoth, I might go looking for him at some point.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

MasterAub wrote:Cool screenies my friend. I've installed Hoth as well but didn't bother to look for him in game. As of now i have 3 followers. Serana, she helped me a great deal during the Danwgard adventure (by the way this DLC isn't that bad I quite like it and it grew on me); a Nordic Girl from immersive NPC (this mod proposes nice followers) and of course Inigo (the best of the best). The first two are at my place right now and I am adventuring Skyrim with Inigo (great experience) what I like with Inigo is not only is relevant comments but also his independance, he acts as if I was playing with a friend and that is priceless.
By the way where is located companion Hoth, I might go looking for him at some point.
Thank you MasterAub. :)

You can find Hoth in the Morthal Tavern, where you can hire him. I hat to pay him 5000 gold but Requiem increases prices for a lot of things, so it is possible that with SkyRe it will be less.

As for Inigo, yeah he has something to say for almost anything you can imagine i guess. I changed Maiev into a Werewolf once so far and he mentioned something about taking out a leash for Maiev to walk around with. :grin:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Well i usually do not give up on a dare but this time i will, and for good reasons.

* Inigo no longer used his idle stuff like walking around...sitting in chairs and such.

* Several NPC's and creature believe i am one of them. For instance a Bandit from OBIS in the Halted Stream camp told me to be careful when i shot an arrow at him. So i used a ring to check whether he hat a blue or red aura...and he hat a blue one. I also hat this happen with several creatures. ( That wolves where friendly was to be expected since i set them to be in Werewolf Mastery. )

* Settings i made in the Requiem MCM menu where not being used despite having been activated and changed.

* Effects from Frostbite Spiders kept on going far longer then the time shown in the spell Magic menu. Some times they did not stop...no matter how long i waited, and the auto potion mod i used kept on gulping up potions during that time.

* The effects on character speed and such where already high enough at character level 5 that Inigo and Hoth hat to almost start running when i was walking with Maiev. And when i started running with her and stopped it would already take around 4 or 5 seconds before both of them caught up with Maiev. ( Sprinting was even worse. ) An Imperial running faster then a Khajiit...hmm does not sound right.

So back to changing things to SkyRe and such. To bad, Requiem has good things as well...oh well.