Fessels Skryim Screenshots

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Alright Dragon themed screenshots. :)

Bite the other one...bite the other one!?

Time to die Dragon.

Death of a Dragon.

I swear, this one must have been waiting for the other Dragon to get killed...because within about 10 seconds after the first one died...it started to attack. I was never more happy to have those soldiers from Monster Wars close by for aid.

Target practice.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Great action shots :) , full of energy!
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thanks Ailsa, but it was to much, with 2 powerful Dragons in a row. The first Dragon was blasting my character around the battlefield with Fus Rho Da, and it attacked with Poison magic. It took quit a few potions to keep my character a live.

And when i thought it was finally over the second one attacked with powerful lightning attacks. It killed 3 out of the 5 soldier that came to my aid, and my character was left with just two healing potions. :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

My characters carry hundreds of healing potions and a lot of cooked food just in case :idea:
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

great action great color!!!
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:My characters carry hundreds of healing potions and a lot of cooked food just in case :idea:
LoL yeah that is a problem that seems to re-surface with me, i never seem to prepare for the worst situation possible. So to fix that i made a bat file that i can use to get a lot of potions from most types.

That combined with the Swift potions mod from Chesko should from now on help a whole lot more. ( Yeah there might be people who think it is cheating but i actually do not care. :-) )

MasterAub wrote:great action great color!!!
Thank you very much MasterAub. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I hat some problems with steam and the game, and in the end decided to un-install steam and skyrim and then reinstalled them. So now i am in the process of gathering mods and all, so it might take some time before new screenshots arrive. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Fessels wrote:I hat some problems with steam and the game, and in the end decided to un-install steam and skyrim and then reinstalled them. So now i am in the process of gathering mods and all, so it might take some time before new screenshots arrive. :)
Good luck! :) Do you keep mods backed up? I have a couple of DVD's full of them.

I'm feeling extremely lucky with my game as it's been very stable except for a few CTD's. So, I'm crossing my fingers and toes....twice. :grin:
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:
Fessels wrote:I hat some problems with steam and the game, and in the end decided to un-install steam and skyrim and then reinstalled them. So now i am in the process of gathering mods and all, so it might take some time before new screenshots arrive. :)
Good luck! :) Do you keep mods backed up? I have a couple of DVD's full of them.

I'm feeling extremely lucky with my game as it's been very stable except for a few CTD's. So, I'm crossing my fingers and toes....twice. :grin:
Yeah i do have backups of many, but i did not always keep track of whether there where new versions of those mods. So to be sure i am checking everything first now, and downloading the new versions if they exist. :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Good luck to you with that. Nexus Mod Manager keeps all the mods for you - another feature of the tool I like ^_^
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Good luck to you with that. Nexus Mod Manager keeps all the mods for you - another feature of the tool I like ^_^
NMM has a lot of the mods i used till yesterday, but many have updated versions i first need to download. Also now i will first repack everything that needs it with 7z in such a way that i can install everything with NMM. ( Of course not when a mod has a menu like SkyUI. :) )
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I wouldn't know how to do that - I really admire people who can :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Well i did not want to imply that i make menus like SkyUI.

What i mean is that i look if a mod is placed in a Data folder inside the rar/zip/7zip i downloaded from Nexus. If it is not i unpack it and place it in a Data folder myself, and then just use 7zip to pack it in again. This way NMM will always install the mods inside the Skyrim Data folder.

Mods like SkyUI have authors who made a menu for easy installation, and those mods do not need repacking by me because they will install the mod correctly for me by themselves.
Maigrets
Admin

It's getting pretty difficult to choose nowadays, but if I could only have ONE mod it would be SkyUI, and I would slip in Categorized Favourites and Valdacil's Item Sorting into the same package and call it one mod...lol. Thinking of going back to the default menus gives me nightmares.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:It's getting pretty difficult to choose nowadays, but if I could only have ONE mod it would be SkyUI, and I would slip in Categorized Favourites and Valdacil's Item Sorting into the same package and call it one mod...lol. Thinking of going back to the default menus gives me nightmares.
Even if i see the default menus in youtube videos i get chills down my back, so i share your feelings about the default menu and the one about SkyUI. :-)
Maigrets
Admin

Since you mentioned Youtube...

I've been watching some Skyrim Let's plays and one guy just did the Thalmor Embassy quest and had 3, yes 3, dragons appear when he went outside to the Solar where the prisoner is. :shock: Needless to say he ran.

I've never had dragons appear there, but I always get one as I exit the cave. He also had an Elder dragon when he was trying to talk to Delphine at the stables beforehand. And since he gave all his good gear to Malborn he was in his undies with no weapons. He's playing on Master as well, but not using mods. At his third try at the stables and after he went back to town to buy some armour to fight it, the dragon didn't appear. I laughed so much I had tears in my eyes. :grin:

I like watching people play as much as playing myself but I've watched some really stupid ones though.

Just in case you'd like a good laugh. This guy is pretty good but he got caught out..lol
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I will check the video another day, it is for some reason loading extremely slow?

But here are the first screenshots. :)

My new character the Imperial Thief/Assassin ( Going to be. ) Arila...

Delphine i do not remember that look of yours?

Still the same faces...but at least they have better looking clothes.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Very colourful ^_^ Are you using a new lighting mod? The clothes the children are wearing make me think of Slof's work somehow ^_^
Maigrets
Admin

Very colourful indeed. :) Yes, those kids faces... straight from the Fallout games. Radioactivity didn't do them any favours.

BTW, If you prefer, I'll remove that video from my post if it clutters your thread.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Very colourful ^_^ Are you using a new lighting mod? The clothes the children are wearing make me think of Slof's work somehow ^_^
Thank you Ailsa. :)

But no i do not use a different Lighting mod, i still use the combination of URWL and Imaginator. It is probably just that i might have set things in Imaginator some what different then before.

And you are correct about the clothes the children wear, it is indeed Slofs work. :-) It is called "Slofs Posh Clothes" and does change more clothes then just the ones from the Children.

Slof's Posh Clothes

Maigrets wrote:Very colourful indeed. :) Yes, those kids faces... straight from the Fallout games. Radioactivity didn't do them any favours.

BTW, If you prefer, I'll remove that video from my post if it clutters your thread.
LoL i never played the Fallout games so i will take your word for it. :grin:

And no need to remove the video, it is not loading extremely slow here on the forums but on youtube itself.