Fessels Skryim Screenshots

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Lovely shots :D That last one ????
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Thank you Ailsa. :)

As for the last one, yeah that one surprised me as well. It is a wolf in shape and behaviour, but i have no memory of having seen it before in my previous playthroughs?
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

That DOF effect makes the game look fantastic. Great shots again. :)

As for that creature I've never seen it either. Maybe it was added in the last IC update, although I don't think I've seen all the creatures in previous versions. I know those ghosts that haunt at night around some ruins are a pain in the neck and can't be killed without silver weapons...or I assume so since I haven't been able to hurt them with normal weapons or magic so I have to run away screaming.... :grin:
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thank you Maigrets. :)

Well i guess that the creature has to be from either SiC as you brought up, or from Monster Mod. As for the ghosts, yeah those are a pain but i will get them sooner or later. :twisted:
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Finished the Waking Nightmare quest last night.
I am still following you Erandur.

And where in.

Erandur...the light in the Darkness. :)

Right...now to fetch a creepy potion.

Found it. :)

Keep fighting every one, and forget about good old Daevin in disguise.

Finally reached the end.

On the way back to Whiterun a small fort full Bandits thought they hat a chance...well Daevin thought other wise. :twisted:

Finally reached Whiterun Territory again.

What no Bandits here this time around?
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Excellent and atmospheric :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thank you Ailsa. :)
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

I was sneaking my way with you...nicely done
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thank you MasterAub. :)
Maigrets
Admin

astar So, did you save Erandur or betray him....lol..?

Is that Whiterun with the new Winter Season? I still haven't decided which to use. It makes sense to have all Skyrim snowy, but after awhile I wonder if it gets boring with little colour, although I see by the screens he has added some nice touches.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:astar So, did you save Erandur or betray him....lol..?
I saved him...this time. :)
Maigrets wrote:Is that Whiterun with the new Winter Season? I still haven't decided which to use. It makes sense to have all Skyrim snowy, but after awhile I wonder if it gets boring with little colour, although I see by the screens he has added some nice touches.
That is not the Winter version from AceeQ, it is still done by the winter mods i used before. He still does not have replacement ESP's for ELFX Enhancer, he did have those for SkySummer. But since ELFX Enhancer is something i do not want to miss i will wait with trying out his new version until he brings out the ELFX Enhancer replacers.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Hopefully things will go better from here on...although i still have freezes at times. ( Which i did not get until 2 or 3 weeks ago. ;-(( )
Anyway, here is Maiev Shadowsong...a Bosmer woman who has adopted the behaviour of "Shoot first and ask questions later". In other words, if the aura is wrong she attacks without any warning what so ever.

Maigrets
Admin

Anyway, here is Maiev Shadowsong...a Bosmer woman who has adopted the behaviour of "Shoot first and ask questions later". In other words, if the aura is wrong she attacks without any warning what so ever.
A good philosophy if I ever heard one. :grin: She certainly looks like she'd like to take off someone's head and since Bosmer are cannibals....
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

She looks tough...have fun with your bow...
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:A good philosophy if I ever heard one. :grin: She certainly looks like she'd like to take off someone's head and since Bosmer are cannibals....
LoL Thank you, and thanks to the Resplendent Racials Package mod Bosmers get the cannibalism option from the start. ( Well the effects last for 10 minutes, and during that time cannibalism will not work again until time is up. )
MasterAub wrote:She looks tough...have fun with your bow...
Thank you MasterAub.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

She certainly looks like she means business :D Very striking :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Very striking :D
Lmao nice choice of words, but thank you Ailsa. Image
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Okay it was 50% / 50% why i restarted with Maiev. The first part was because i wanted to, mainly because Maiev Shadowsong as a Bosmer was not really working out for me. ( Despite good racials. ) It just did not feel right. Also i could not imagine that a thief / Assassin would like to work in a all out Arctic climate, with all the snow and ice, you make to much noise and you are to easily discovered on that white snow.

The other 50% was because i also hat to restart because all of a sudden my two favourite mods decided to act up and / or stop working. :angry: The first mod and my most favourite mod started acting up...namely Combat Remastered! ;-(( :-( No matter what i tried i kept getting messages about the damage reduction in the upper left corner. The second mod decided to suddenly stop working...namely "Explore Skyrim". The person you go to for getting places to discover only hat the dialogue option where i tell him i discovered every place in Skyrim...even though in reality i hat not discovered even 5%. ( Just a wild guess. )

So on Wednesday i started testing and preparing for a new version of Maiev Shadowsong. And one of the changes in mods for this time only is that instead of Combat Remastered, i installed the latest version of SkyRe. ( But my next character will have CR again, i kid you not. ) And instead of all out winter conditions, i installed a new overhaul called Tamriel Reloaded - Textures and Parallax. ( The no ENB version. ) There is of course more but i will show my latest screenshots now. :)

The Imperial version of Maiev Shadowsong.

Whiterun. ( Duhh )

Wha...where did this Khajiit named Scar Tail come from, he immediately called me like him and gave me a cure poison potion?

Guard to victim..."You made a painting of your attacker? Show me how she lo...? Uhmm yeah have a nice day lady."

Die Wolf...Oops sorry Fox. ( Found that out later. )

Although it took a ring with Detect life, i hat forgotten that with SkyRe you can make great long distance kills. Killed this one with one shot...

From here, despite being only level 11. ( And it was not the most impressive long range kill i made with the new version of Maiev. :) )

A few screenshots from Whiterun and Markath area that show the effect of the Overhaul Tamriel Reloaded - Textures and Parallax.

The one showing the entrance to Markath is taken with the mod Markarth Underground Overhaul installed. And the all out Winter has a huge chance to return with a future character again, simply because i really like it. :)
Maigrets
Admin

WOW, great shots, every single one.

I think this character is the best yet. 'Rock On!' Really like the hair and tattoos.

Good luck. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thank you Maigrets. :)

She certainly looks the best, although you can not really tell from the screenshot where she is not wearing the hood. So far i am really impressed at how good Tamriel Reloaded looks in game.