Fessels Skryim Screenshots

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Lovely effects but why do so many ENBs seem to make things seem slightly blurred?
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Thank you Ailsa. :)

Dragon Warrior Effects is not a ENB, it is just a mod. The Blurring effect comes from a effect known as Depth of Field.

Depth of Field
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Snow Fire.

Looks good. :)

here Spidey..Spidey!

Valtheim is in sight.

Time to die Chief. :twisted:

Whiterun.

Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Very beautiful *shivers* - I think I need some sunshine :P :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL :grin:

Thank you Ailsa.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

The Transformation is beginning.

The Beast of Whiterun going out to hunt!

The "White Storm" gets deeper in Embershard Mine!

And those where the last of the Embershard Bandits!

Daevin transformed back to a human so he can finally loot the place!

Shjees...DWE even seem to enhance the Night eye mod that i use. ( Spooky. :woot: )

Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Definitely great night-eye effects :D Daevin certainly looks like a force to be reckoned with :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Meh he is a wuss, last night i caught him bullying Braith to leave that Battleborn kid alone!?

Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Fessels wrote:Meh he is a wuss, last night i caught him bullying Braith to leave that Battleborn kid alone!?

In that shot Daevin looks a bit guilty, or maybe more like the wolf that got the cream...lol. The mine looks really creepy with that lighting, as though anything could pop out at any moment.

I must confess I get some pleasure out of telling Braith she'll go to the orphanage if she doesn't leave Lars alone...or at least my characters do. :twisted: But then she only wants a kiss from him. Poor kid. lol
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:In that shot Daevin looks a bit guilty, or maybe more like the wolf that got the cream...lol.
Really...hmm i must examine that picture a bit more myself. :grin:
Maigrets wrote:The mine looks really creepy with that lighting, as though anything could pop out at any moment.
I agree, and i like the effect on the night eye enough to actually use it more often now. Well actually due to the combo of ELFX and DWE i have to use night eye more due to the fact that lots of places are now a whole lot darker. :woot:
Maigrets wrote:I must confess I get some pleasure out of telling Braith she'll go to the orphanage if she doesn't leave Lars alone...or at least my characters do. :twisted: But then she only wants a kiss from him. Poor kid. lol
LoL yeah i mostly use the orphanage as well, but on occasion i use the Body Guard one, and then think..."Let's see if you are indeed not afraid of your elder". :twisted: There is one thing about that quest, why did bethesda not allow us to go see Lars again ( Thank you for his name by the way. ) and tell him what Braith told us. ( They where most likely afraid they could get sued over it. :) )
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Found Margrets journal in the Silverblood Inn, now of to see this Thonar.

Sorry you lost your wife Thonar...but start talking you piece of...

After wards Daevin followed a tip about the Warrens, time to go there.

Hmm it is more crowded then expected?

After finding what he was looking for Daevin got into a short fight outside the Warrens. The person hat a letter on his body that brought him to the house of "Nepos the Nose". Once there he told the woman at the entrance that he needed to speak with Nepos.

After seeing Nepos, Daevin understood where the old mans nickname came from. :shock:

Daevin quickly sensed that the converstion would not end well...and he was right.

With all the gathered information Daevin went to see his contact only to find the contact dead and himself in a trap.

Hello ugly one...uhmm i mean..."Yes Ma'am"

Hello inmates, time to find your King in rags...kill him and then escape these mines.

Hay they thought to keep a Werewolf warrior in that prison...Daevin laughs quietly while he starts his escape. :)

A lowly Frostbite spider thought to find a easy meal...last mistake it ever made.

Daevin already smelled the air from outside past this hall.

You darn right should feel sorry, be glad i will let you live after all you did to this town and me Thonar!
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I am really enjoying Daevin's adventures :D Lovely shots, and good commentary :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thank you Ailsa. :)
Why did i ever decide to play delivery man thought Daevin. "Are you Calcelmo?...if so then i have a package for you". Daevin talked with the old Altmer for a while, and when asked to assist with a "creature" problem he excepted the mission. At least that was something he is good at and enjoys.

After having entered the ruins it became clear that Calcelmo's team hat left the ruins in panic, no one would willingly leave a good cart like that.

When going through the ruins Daevin slowly started to think they hat lied about the spider problem, but then his wolf like ears heard the distinct sound of a frostbite spider. The fight was quickly over... ( The spider is right in front of him. :) )

After a few more minutes Daevin reached a large room...he sensed that Nimhe as Calcelmo called the creature was near, but the room hat quit an echo effect so he could not pin point her position fast enough. Nimhe suddenly jumped him from the right, despite the fact that she was slightly more powerfull then the other spider she died under Daevins blades.

After the fight it was time to bring Calcelmo the good news.

And his reward for killing Nimhe...access to the Dwemer ruins and a key so that he can visit Calcelmo's Dwemer Musuem? Hmm it is big but come on what a cheap Altmer.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Very dark and brooding atmosphere in these shots - I like it :D
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thank you, so do i. :)
Maigrets
Admin

I'm enjoying the story as well. I like how it's done with pictures so we can also remember how it was when we were there. A bit like a travelogue but not from your holidays.... :grin:

Do you go through the Dwemer ruin after killing Nimhe? I usually do that, fine the Lost Expedition and then come back to Calcemo, who I just received a letter from because I made some Dwemer arrows in Riverside Lodge. He wants one but he'll be waiting a long while until I get over that way.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thank you Maigrets. :)

Well i usually do that as well, but not this time. I started with a quest mod that i never played even though i hat it already installed a few times before. So far it has not been easy to find the place i need to go to, because i first need to get in my well..."Morrowind mode" again. It seems that the quest mod does not give any quest markers or journal entries what so ever, at least it has not done so far. :)
Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:Thank you Maigrets. :)

Well i usually do that as well, but not this time. I started with a quest mod that i never played even though i hat it already installed a few times before. So far it has not been easy to find the place i need to go to, because i first need to get in my well..."Morrowind mode" again. It seems that the quest mod does not give any quest markers or journal entries what so ever, at least it has not done so far. :)
Which mod is that, may I ask? I like the sound of no markers and journal entries, but I'll have to "reset" my Skyrim brain I expect.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Which mod is that, may I ask? I like the sound of no markers and journal entries, but I'll have to "reset" my Skyrim brain I expect.
That would be Dovahkriid Grenzganger - Quest and Companions

For the time i played it, it was...well boring. Do not get me wrong it seems to be well made, and i really liked the fact that it hat forced me to search all over the place. I have no problems with quests where there are no quest markers and such, and i like using my mind figuring things out in game, but it still felt boring to me. Still you or any one else might think it is not boring. I did make a few ( But not that many. ) screenshots while playing that quest mod, and i could place them here if any one wants to. ( But the few i made will not show many spoilers...perhaps only one. )

But after i stopped playing the quest mod and went back to the normal game i wanted to try out another mod called The Way of the Dovahkiin, it went okay for a while but then all of a sudden i could no longer load any of my savegames. Backups that i made where from when Daevin was low level, so in the end i decided yesterday to restart him...AGAIN. This time i can not blame any one else but me, i should have know better then to add a heavy mod like that in mid game.

Made some changes to the mods i use now, removed some added some new ones and an old favourite one. Since i am back to level 1 with Daevin, i will only place screenshots that are not the same as the ones i placed so far, that would be boring. :)
Maigrets
Admin

I had a look at that mod and it doesn't say much about what it actually is about so I might give it a miss, especially after your review. Thanks anyway. :)
But after i stopped playing the quest mod and went back to the normal game i wanted to try out another mod called The Way of the Dovahkiin, it went okay for a while but then all of a sudden i could no longer load any of my savegames. Backups that i made where from when Daevin was low level, so in the end i decided yesterday to restart him...AGAIN. This time i can not blame any one else but me, i should have know better then to add a heavy mod like that in mid game.

Made some changes to the mods i use now, removed some added some new ones and an old favourite one. Since i am back to level 1 with Daevin, i will only place screenshots that are not the same as the ones i placed so far, that would be boring. :)
Join the club. As I mention in my thread my game is messed up as well so it's back to the drawing board...again. Fun isn't it. :angry: