Fessels Skryim Screenshots

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Maigrets wrote:Namira's quest in Markarth is the one I was thinking of. Imagine being a guest at their table for a dinner party and not knowing what was on the menu.....suck or being on the menu yourself. :grin:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Taste_of_Death

I never knew about that quest? Well as macabre and sickening as it may sound, yeah that does look like a quest specially made with Bosmer in mind.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

I haven't done the quest myself as I don't get to Markarth that often...not that I don't like it, it's just out of the way and I don't fast travel unless I have to drop off gear or I'm in a hurry.

I have watched a Youtube Let's Play showing the whole quest though. It was interesting to see who was involved.

Giant's Toes could be quite appetizing, but tough I expect, and you wouldn't go hungry for awhile. :grin:
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:I haven't done the quest myself as I don't get to Markarth that often...not that I don't like it, it's just out of the way and I don't fast travel unless I have to drop off gear or I'm in a hurry.

I have watched a Youtube Let's Play showing the whole quest though. It was interesting to see who was involved.

Giant's Toes could be quite appetizing, but tough I expect, and you wouldn't go hungry for awhile. :grin:

LoL i guess so. :grin:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Well i finished the game with Cyred, but totally forgot to make more screenshots. ( Oh well )

But since i lost my Nord warrior Asfridur, i started a new nord Warrior. A male Nord this time, his name is Corael. :)

First a scenic one i like to call Beauty before the Danger.

Now that is great looking armour.

LoL Uhmm no comment on this one. :grin:

His Family and friends dropped by, fine by me. :-D-)

But with the mods i use this time it could be much worse. This is a screenshot from earlier in the game. Right after my character and the Whiterun Guards defeated the Dragon at the watch tower a freaking huge group of Dremora attacked. :arg:

Long live strong equipment...a mod that auto uses potions (Hat only 2 health potions left out of 35. ) and for a change very though Whiterun Guards. Also the screenshot does not show all the Dremora.

Maigrets
Admin

Fessels wrote:
RIP Dar'Praehar...may his savegames live on in Sovngard. :hang:
In other words, for some freak @*@&^ reason none of his savegames would load any more. ;-((
Join the club. :-( I had the same problem, but since I had removed a couple of mods I thought that was the reason because a couple of them were master files. All that time invested and the characters are useless. A lot of people on the forums are having the same problems.

This has happened to me with every patch, but I've since started two new characters, (resurrected my Khajiit and a new Redguard) and so far I haven't had any problems except a couple of CTD's in dozens of hours. I don't quite know if I want to start over if it happens AGAIN when there's a new patch, but I won't be updating again if there's another patch unless absolutely necessary. I'm using the Unofficial Patch and that fixes 100's, if not more bugs and glitches.

You didn't need to remove your screen shots, but I feel your frustration. :angry: The new ones are cool though.
But with the mods i use this time it could be much worse. This is a screenshot from earlier in the game. Right after my character and the Whiterun Guards defeated the Dragon at the watch tower a freaking huge group of Dremora attacked. :arg:
Is that with Deadly Dragons? Because I had a Deathlord and a Lich at the same place at level 5. Needless to say I only had a glimpse of them before I died and didn't even get to the dragon. After reloading a few times I got another dragon so I had 2 to fight at Whiterun. Well, when I say I fought them I hid most of the time in the tower, but I did eventually get the final kill after a half hour real time. If I popped my head out they would one shot me, plus they had AOE fire and shock that hurt if I went near it.

I turned off DD random events for awhile untuil I level a bit more. But, that didn't stop the thugs someone sent after me also trying to kill me in the middle of the same dragon fight. It was intense and I loved it though.

Do you use Wars in Skyrim? Just wondered because the author has removed it and asked for his Nexus membership to be banned.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

* Yeah i wish i knew why the savegames would not load any more, especially since i could finish the game with Cyred. :anyone:

* As for the mods, no i am not using Deadly Dragons or Wars in Skyrim. I use these with my new character.

Masters for: Save 245 - Corael Temple of Dibella 18.13.51.ess
spoiler:
00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 SkyMoMod.esm
03 JSwords.esm
04 ApachiiHair.esm
05 Purewaters.esp
06 SkyrimURWL.esp
07 KillThemGenerals.esp
08 Occupy Skyrim.esp
09 Piratelords Loot Adjustments.esp
++ SkyMoMod_lists.esp
0A tGBoA-4_volumes.esp
++ ValCraftingMeltdownAlpha.esp
0B Winterlude's Arrowsmithing Mod.esp
0C IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
0D Mart's Savegame DeBloatifier.esp [Version 1.4Beta]
0E Anathiel.esp
0F Doomshard Bow.esp
10 Geralt_RavenArmor_v02b.esp
11 HedgeKnight.esp
12 Omegared99-ArcherArmor.esp
13 TriRings of Powers v1.0.esp
14 LevelersTower.esp
15 WeightlessQuestItems.esp
16 WeightlessPotions.esp
++ WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp
17 WeightlessFood.esp
++ WeightlessDragonBones.esp
18 WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp
19 WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp
1A WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp
++ WeightlessDragonClaws.esp
1B WeightlessScrolls.esp
++ AT - Loot Arrows +25%.esp
1C AT - Faster Arrows Improved +100%.esp
++ AT - Merchants Arrows +50%.esp
1D AT - Recover 50% More Arrows.esp
++ AT - Progressive Damage (with Nord Hero Arrow).esp
1E BetterQuestObjectives.esp
1F dD - Easy Lift Bodies and Objects.esp
++ DescaledUniques.esp
20 Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
21 Skyrim Moon Size x2.0.esp
22 Soul Gems Differ.esp
++ Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp
23 Live Another Life.esp [Version 1.4]
24 Werewolf Enhancer.esp
25 Phenderix's Magic Evolved.esp
26 dovahkiinrelax.esp
27 RealDragonShoutingRecharge.esp
28 Nighteye(red).esp
29 ShadowOfTheMagic.esp
2A AutoPotion.esp
2B Eld-combinePotions.esp
2C Duel - Combat Realism.esp
2D AdvancedKillMoves.esp
2E ASAP.esp [Version 1.4]
2F ApachiiHair.esp
30 Essential followers - all followers.esp
31 Better Companions.esp
32 AutoCastRacials.esp
++ Skyrim 1 Day DeadBody Timer.esp
++ Skyrim 1 Day Respawn.esp
33 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
34 ASIS.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: ASIS-Dependency.esp
35 ASIS-Dependency.esp
I also use 3 Script Dragon Mods. As for the Dremora, i think it is a combination of the Skyrim Monster Mod which adds those Dremora and ASIS from Plutoman. ( Which supersedes PISE. )

Do not get me wrong it is a great game play so far with the mods i use now...but shjees you can get surprised BIG time. Like this afternoon, i played for about an hour and i suddenly stood face to face with a Blood Dragon. I hat only 3 arrows left to get it out of the Skies, when suddenly a big group of hunters came running towards me. All of a sudden the dragon got hit with arrows from about 12 hunters, so it can also work for you i found out. :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Some very nice shots, I particularly like the textures on your wolves ^_^
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Some very nice shots, I particularly like the textures on your wolves ^_^
Thanks Ailsa, they are part of Bellyaches Animal and Creature pack. :)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3621

======================================================================

Some more screenshots.

How cute...Kitty Kat wants to hug...or bite my chars head off.

Double Head shot, although one missed and was a little to late anyway. :-D-)

Thanks for the help, and i understand that hunting in a group is saver...BUT what the hell...insecure any one?

And some how this screenshot reminds me of the game Gothic 2.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Very atmospheric :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thanks Ailsa. :)
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

There is no fear, such as Dragon only if there are a lot of this helper. :D
I also soon try to restart the Skyrim.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

True enough, because all those hunters fired their arrows at the Dragon gave me a chance to charge in for close combat. :grin:
Maigrets
Admin

And some how this screenshot reminds me of the game Gothic 2.
It does indeed. :) And G2 with Night of the Raven is one of the classic and best games I've ever played. I like Gothic 3 as well especially with the Enhancement packs (new textures, quests and much more) and Community patch. Makes me want to re-install both games just thinking about it. May just do that on the weekend. Only trouble is once I get started playing I can't stop...lol, a bit like Skyrim.

You know there's a guy on the Nexus forums trying to recreate Gothic One in the Skyrim engine. He's gotten as far as making the Valley of the Mines and it does look worthwhile. He has a long way to go though but if he can do it I'll most certainly play.
http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/ ... he-colony/

Edit: I was going to post in his thread but I keep getting bad gateway errors so I can't even login. If it's not that it's database errors when I'm lurking and reading stuff. *%#$# Nexus forums (and mod sites) are playing up more than working these days and not just on weekends. I thought they upgraded servers recently. :angry:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

LoL what have i done to you. :grin:

But yeah G2 is in my Top 5 of best games i have played in my entire life so far. As for G3...i never played it so there is not much i can say about it. I have seen videos on Youtube and it does look good.

By the way thank you for the link to that Gothic 1 mod thread, i will keep an eye on that one. As for the nexus forums, i use to have some problems with them but not lately. :sorry:
Maigrets
Admin

lol,, if you do decide to try Gothic 3 make sure to get the Community Patch otherwise it's pretty buggy and sometimes almost unplayable. The main issue I had though was the jerking and pausing when loading new areas and it doesn't matter what specs your PC has due to it being a totally open world with no actual load screens at all. And because JoWood got involved and the game was rushed, among other things.

I can give you links to the CP if you need as well as to the Enhancement Packs etc. They are quite large files but it's worth it and the game is HUGE. Much, much bigger than Skyrim and with a lot of things Skyrim has added or I should say copied from other games, like dual wielding, mining, crafting, cooking and IMHO better combat mechanics.

It's rare for me to replay any game, except for TES because they are moddable, but the Gothic series is one I do replay because there are so many different ways to build a character and choices and consequences.

Anyway, I guess you can see I'm a hardcore Gothic fan and I could go on and on about it...lol so I'll stop here.

BTW have you played Gothic 4: Arcania....IMHO that game is a tragic disaster and should never have been associated with Gothic. I wasted money I'll never get back and I only played part of the tutorial and uninstalled it.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thanks Maigrets, should i decide to buy Gothic 3 then i will let you know. :)

As for Gothic 4, that is a shame. Although not entirely surprising, because it is not the first time that i heard that a sequel to a game is bad.

Also i decided to re-roll Corael. Not because something very wrong happened to my savegames, but there where a few choices i hat made that i no longer...liked so to speak. Also some mods where starting to act up, so i willingly decided to restart with Corael and several new mods. ( Well new to me. :) )

So screenshots of Corael will come again, but he is now a spellsword character instead of a pure warrior type. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

The First screenies of Corael...take 2. :)

Not sure if it is the hood that does it, but he looks sad in my opinion.

Hey i warned you to leave!

I am not getting closer to that Triceratops. :shock:

View on a crazy priest.

I really like the scenic look on this one.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

And another picture with a great looking scenery. ( I think. :) )

Maigrets
Admin

He does look sad in the first pic, but maybe he really deep in thought about what's to come and the trials ahead.

Triceratops...lol...yes, I downloaded the latest version of MoMod yesterday, but haven't added it yet. I had a previous version before the 1.5 update which I had removed because I wondered if it was the cause to the saves problems. Turns out it was the parch as you know.

Nice scenery shots. :) My computer isn't even top of the range and I still use Windows XP so no DX10 and advanced shaders etc, and I find just about every location in the game to be beautiful. One could make a travelogue album just of the scenery.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:He does look sad in the first pic, but maybe he really deep in thought about what's to come and the trials ahead.
LoL who knows. :)
Maigrets wrote:Triceratops...lol...yes, I downloaded the latest version of MoMod yesterday, but haven't added it yet. I had a previous version before the 1.5 update which I had removed because I wondered if it was the cause to the saves problems. Turns out it was the parch as you know.
Yeah mods are the first i would think of as well, but with Skyrim they are messing things up one way or the other with almost every new patch. Hopefully they will not have to bring out a new patch for a long time. As for SkyMoMod...well if you do not mind that it contains creatures that are not lore correct so to speak, then it is a great mod in my opinion. So far i am enjoying the latest version.
Maigrets wrote:Nice scenery shots. :) My computer isn't even top of the range and I still use Windows XP so no DX10 and advanced shaders etc, and I find just about every location in the game to be beautiful. One could make a travelogue album just of the scenery.
Thanks Maigrets. :)

It is indeed amazing that scenes like that can be achieved on older computers. The best i can set the game to without having my computer hire the Dark Brotherhood is Medium, ( Although it is mostly on low. ) even though my computer is only about 2,5 years old. But even at those settings i get great looking scenes like those above