Fessels Skryim Screenshots

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Very nice and atmospheric ^_^
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

anohosikara wrote:Black swordsman is cool. He looks good with a monster of SMM(?). :)
Yeah that armour definitely looks great. The creature is a Hooded Gargoyle from the mod Monster Wars, and was made with assets from Monster Mod. Also Monster Wars requires Monster Mod to be installed and activated. :)
MasterAub wrote:great images all around...like the whiterun and your charatcer's images...
Thanks MasterAub, those two are also my favorites of the three. :)
Ailsa wrote:Very nice and atmospheric ^_^
Thank you very much Ailsa. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Pin the ta...i mean Sword on the Draugh Overlord.

Irileth is rallying the troops.

The Battle has begun.

OUCH!!

A new mission appeared.

You got to love that Aurora in Skyrim. :)
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Great character shot with the Overlord and that big red dragon. :)

I always get a laugh when Irileth is rallying the troops when one of them says "We are so dead." :grin:
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Great character shot with the Overlord and that big red dragon. :)
Thanks Maigrets. :)
Maigrets wrote:I always get a laugh when Irileth is rallying the troops when one of them says "We are so dead." :grin:
Really, Shjees i need to start lowering the music or at the least activate the subtitles?
Maigrets
Admin

There are a lot of funny comments from NPC's like that in the game. I love the music, but I always have it fairly low so I can hear it but not so it obscures the voices I actually want to hear..lol.

Another favourite of mine is when trapping Odahviing in Dragons Reach and Farengar comes to him and calls him "Sir" when he asks if he can have a dragon scale to study. Needless to say Odahviing isn't pleased. That always cracks me up. :grin: Silly mage.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Okay that is it, i am activating the subtitles. :grin:
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Some of the comments, and side conversations make me laugh aloud. I am so glad that there is a sub-title option :-)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Some of the comments, and side conversations make me laugh aloud. I am so glad that there is a sub-title option :-)
LoL yeah i hat one of those funny comments this evening. A Elite Blue Stripes from the Monster Wars Mod hat been fighting a Abomination and Hunger and i aided him in it. But after the fight i walked away with my character...only to see a Bandit Thug run past me and he killed the blue stripes.

He then sheathed his sword and when he passed my character, i drew my blade and killed him. While he got a two hander through his back in a killmove he shouted..."Hey be careful with that?" :grin:

Three sceenshots.

Sun glare on Stendars Shrine.

Brutal ending...but there are thousands of these guys so..."who cares" :twisted:

I am not sure what...but i get the feeling something is not right here? :grin:
Maigrets
Admin

Wow, I like all of three, but especially the sun glare one. What is the tower in the background?

BTW Thanks for that link to Lockpick Pro. It is a cheat now I've seen it in action, but who cares. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thank you Maigrets. :)

For the tower, well i am not entirely sure yet but i think it could be part of the Monster Wars mod. Version 3 came out and it has the Haunted Crypt dungeon added. I have not checked out the tower yet, but i guess i will tonight.

As for Lockpick Pro, your welcome. :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I really like the 3rd shot LOL - it is beautiful despite something "being wrong" *laughs again*
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:I really like the 3rd shot LOL - it is beautiful despite something "being wrong" *laughs again*
Yeah it does, but the author already explained to me how i can solve it, and i do not even have to use the CK, it can be done in game. :grin:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Alright i am not a happy person right now, but there is only one person to blame for it...myself!

During tonight's session it seemed i hat a lucky streak with making really good looking screenshots ( IMHO ), and after i selected the ones that i wanted to upload to steam...what do i do? Instead of clicking on the upload button i click on the remove button!! :angry: ;-((

BTW Maigrets, the tower behind Stendars Shrine was indeed The Haunted Dungeon from Monster Wars Mod. Not a big dungeon, but it was a very good challenge at the end of it. Those damned Sorcerers and the Undead where darn though in the last room. I did find a weapon on some kind of Vampiric creature that has replaced the two handed sword from Berserk...namely a Daedric Halberd.

I will see if i can get some nice screenshots tomorrow of the Daedric Halberd. It is basically a Daedric one handed blade placed on some kind of staff it seems, but i think it looks good.
Maigrets
Admin

Alright i am not a happy person right now, but there is only one person to blame for it...myself!
Yes, almost as bad as hitting the quick load button instead of quick save after a hard fight and they're not even next to each other. :-o I don't use Steam for screenshots, I just hit Print Screen and save them in my game folder. Can't you do that and then upload them so you always have a backup?
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

That might be good idea alright, thanks Maigrets.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

And so the quest begins.

Trying to block with your bony hands is not going to work Shade!

What is to say...this one fought harder. ( But still lost in the end. )

The Mighty Dawnbreaker ( Ahum :( )...and my character uses two handers any way.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I am sorry about your lost shots :sad:

LOL - I have just completed that quest as my game crashed o_O Great shots by the way ^_^
Maigrets
Admin

Ah yes, the Mighty Dawnbreaker... :roll: It sits on a weapon rack in Breezehome because it's more use there. Just like every other "unique" weapon I've picked up.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:I am sorry about your lost shots :sad:

LOL - I have just completed that quest as my game crashed o_O Great shots by the way ^_^
Yeah i was sorry as well, but nothing can be done about it any more.

And it looks like you where in luck, having finished the quest just before the game CTD. :)

Maigrets wrote:Ah yes, the Mighty Dawnbreaker... :roll: It sits on a weapon rack in Breezehome because it's more use there. Just like every other "unique" weapon I've picked up.
Yeah most of them are useless by the time you get them. For me there are only two Unique items that have use. Namely Spellbreaker and if your character is a thief/assassin then Mehrunes Razor has use as well i think.