Fessels Skryim Screenshots

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

With the latest patch my Breton Mage savegames would no longer load for some reason. Oh well she was still low in level so no real harm done. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

RIP Dar'Praehar...may his savegames live on in Sovngard. :hang:
In other words, for some freak @*@&^ reason none of his savegames would load any more. ;-((
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Now Asfridur suffered the same fate as my Breton Mage Aislin, and this time i really did hated the fact that i lost this character. She was great to play with but :-(
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Very nice!

That is one fearsome looking Khajiit (in a good way of course) and I wouldn't want to get on his bad side. Is he using the Cover Khajiits textures? I was thinking about it when and if it's updated with body textures, but the "real fur" look is enough to make me try it anyway.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Yeah i use Cover Khajiits from MrLenski, i actually use all 3 mods from MrLenski. His/Her (A name does not automatically prove it is a man. :) ) is really amazing.

And thank you, it took me quit a while to get that look.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

See third post. :-(
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Very nice black cat. He approached quietly. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

anohosikara wrote:Very nice black cat. He approached quietly. :)
Thank you anohosikara. :)

But the Sabre cat only looks black due to the facts that i use a mod that adds a ring of light, and the darkness is due to the mod Realistic Lighting. And yeah i only first heard the Sabre cat when it was already attacking.

But with Asfridur i no longer consider Sabre cats a problem...but that Giant Frostbite Spider in the picture nearly killed her. (And she already has over 500 in health at level 15. :) )
Maigrets
Admin

I haven't tried dual wielding but I have read it can leave you unprotected in some tight situations. The left hand weapon acts like a shield but not with the same benefits. The Forsworn seem to do OK though. They obviously have all the perks plus extras. :)

My Nord uses sword and shield and those spiders hardly do any damage as long as I block and bash. She's only just reached level 20. I have thought about dual wielding though...perhaps the next character. It's the mages that my warrior has issues with, but they don't like FUS RO DAH at all, especially off cliffs. A bit of reverse payback since I usually play mage characters.

I usually don't find spiders in games scary, but there's something about the behaviour of Skyrim's arachnids that gives me the the creeps. Maybe it's the way they hang in their webs or on the ceilings like fat, evil monstrosities waiting to drop on you. :twisted:

The one in your screen shot reminds me of our Red Back spiders (Black Widow in the US I believe.) Very poisonous.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:I haven't tried dual wielding but I have read it can leave you unprotected in some tight situations. The left hand weapon acts like a shield but not with the same benefits. The Forsworn seem to do OK though. They obviously have all the perks plus extras. :)
Yeah when dual wielding you can not block like with your nord. I think it was on the Beth forums a while agao, that i read some posts from people who mentioned that you could parry a power attack from enemies when dual wielding but i have not been able to do that so far.

But this lack of being able to block is made up by the speed and the damage you can do with dual wielding. Unleashing a power attack with both weapons at ones results in a furious 4 strikes power attack. Dual wielding power attacks become even more dangerous ones you can get the Dual Savagery perk. So in short you trade defence for speed and offensive power. Which is a good trade of most of the time in my opinion. (But not always. )

And yeah the Forsworn do not seem to mind it. :)
Maigrets wrote:My Nord uses sword and shield and those spiders hardly do any damage as long as I block and bash. She's only just reached level 20. I have thought about dual wielding though...perhaps the next character. It's the mages that my warrior has issues with, but they don't like FUS RO DAH at all, especially off cliffs. A bit of reverse payback since I usually play mage characters.
I agree, when playing with a warrior then enemy mages become a big issue with their powerful magic spells. If you are using sword and shield then Spellbreaker really helps in that area, but still.

Fus Roh Dah does help with crowd control indeed. :)
Maigrets wrote:I usually don't find spiders in games scary, but there's something about the behaviour of Skyrim's arachnids that gives me the the creeps. Maybe it's the way they hang in their webs or on the ceilings like fat, evil monstrosities waiting to drop on you. :twisted:

The one in your screen shot reminds me of our Red Back spiders (Black Widow in the US I believe.) Very poisonous.
Yeah i usually do not fear spiders in games either, but they seems to act more spider like in Skyrim. (Although i am no spider expert or something. :) ) Together with the things you mentioned and the re-texture i use for them, they are pretty darn creepy in Skyrim. Especially the Giant ones like the one from the quest "Nimhe, the Poisoned One".
Maigrets
Admin

Yes, and Nimhe respawns which was a surprise to me when I had to go back to the area for another quest.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Removed picture, for reason see one of the posts above.
Maigrets
Admin

Ouch!!! That looks painful. At least he'll have his back fur intact although through hot steel. :grin:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Oh it certainly did take a lot of the health bar, fortunately it happened at a moment that Mirmulnir hat barely any life left. The fights with Dragons take long enough with DD installed, so i was happy it happened then because i hat very little health potions left.

I also ran out of arrows, so i hat no other choice then to close in with my player. (Even though the Vampiric Dagger i use with him is very powerful.) So my poor management at that time was made up a bit by the fact he hat already over 500 health at that time. :)
Maigrets
Admin

Yeah. Even with my warrior I find melee on dragons VERY dangerous, especially Blood dragons and Elders. Ancients can one shot kill me if I'm not careful and that was just vanilla dragons. I haven't met an ancient yet with DD. That should be interesting with their new attacks.

I keep a bow enchanted with shock damage for that dragons...and a lot of distance. It gets pretty frantic out in the open when there's nowhere to take cover, but I love it.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

See previous page
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Okay the past few days i have been playing with a replacement Thief/Assassin character, and i ended up making a Bosmer character. I try to play him like a Bosmer so his choice of...food is not for every one. suck (And neither for me in real life. :) )

But hey it is a Fantasy world and on Nirn the Bosmer are like that, and i think a Thief/Assassin should be really sinister in character and habits. :)

* Meet Cyred Duali...

Maigrets
Admin

Nice. Yes, that "strange meat" (Fallout ref) is a bit gruesome, but I find the dog meat everywhere a bit more gross. I guess that's a choice though. I love dogs more than people.

Cyred should do well with the Daedra quest in Markarth then... :grin:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Nice. Yes, that "strange meat" (Fallout ref) is a bit gruesome, but I find the dog meat everywhere a bit more gross. I guess that's a choice though. I love dogs more than people.

Cyred should do well with the Daedra quest in Markarth then... :grin:

Thank you Maigrets. :)

And coming from some one who plays a Bosmer in that manner it may sound weird, but yeah the dog meat thing makes me wonder why Bethesda Studios put that in there. Because you can find quite a lot of Dog meat in the game, much more so then let say the Strange meat. Especially if you do the companions quest line, The Silverhand seem to like dog meat!?

But the same thing can of course be said about the Bosmers food habbits, so i guess it is best left ingame. As for the Daedra quest in Markath, you mean the House of Horrors quest right? If so then yeah it would fit in with him alright. :)
Maigrets
Admin

Namira's quest in Markarth is the one I was thinking of. Imagine being a guest at their table for a dinner party and not knowing what was on the menu.....suck or being on the menu yourself. :grin:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Taste_of_Death