Fessels Skryim Screenshots

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

I really enjoyed that battle with the skeleton dragon with my previous character :twisted:

Lovely shots - full of energy :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Ailsa wrote:I really enjoyed that battle with the skeleton dragon with my previous character :twisted:
Yeah it was a great fight but WOW...it hat around 8000 in health and much...much better damage and resistances due to the Mod Mighty Dragons. Combine that with a large group of strong skeleton archers and you got yourself a battle royal.

The total damage the dragon and archers did together brought down my characters health to a point that i hat not witnessed for a while at that point. ( Exept when attacked by magic. ) And that practically made the auto potion mod i use go nuts, because it hat to auto use health potions very fast in a row. :)

Considering my character has at the moment well over 3000 in health that surprised me quit a bit. I use difficulty enhancing mods and such and i also play on Master level so i have set the Skyrim community Uncapper to increase health/magicka/stamina whole lot more each level. And it turned out to be a good choice i think.
Ailsa wrote:Lovely shots - full of energy :)
Thanks Ailsa, it was a shocking experience...for the Falmer. :grin:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

First this massacre happened, for which i did not feel sorry...

Until only a few feet away i found this little one. :-( ( And no it is not a fox and no i did not kill it. :) )

This Sabre cat was weird, it must have thought that it was immortal or something because i got the magic killcam 3 times and on 2 of them it got back up and started running around my character again. :o

And a scenic view of Lake Ilinara. ( At least i think that is how its called? )

Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Wow - that is some tough feline!!! :)

That scenic is lovely ^.^
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:Wow - that is some tough feline!!! :)
Indeed that was one who did not give up that easy. lol
Ailsa wrote:That scenic is lovely ^.^
Thank you. :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

A face only a parent could love. :)

Now where did you come from Draman, either way...Round One

Are your bones cracking already?

Feel the pain you Draman Skeleton...wait are even able to?

And so it ends. :P

Seems you can use the console command "tm" during a killcam moment.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

YAY!! Excellent and very powerful :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Thanks Ailsa. :)

No matter the fact that my character has a high health and such, these Draman are very powerful. One of those is enough trouble, and if you meet more then one then your in big trouble. They really know how to use their weapon and their shouts.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Hmmmm, I just installed the latest Monster Mod (V6) last night, but I only played through Saarthal so haven't seen anything yet besides a new weak Draugr. I'm level 47 so it should be interesting soon.

Those critters look fearsome and well captured as walking death approaches. :hang:

Do you use followers at all?
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Hmmmm, I just installed the latest Monster Mod (V6) last night, but I only played through Saarthal so haven't seen anything yet besides a new weak Draugr. I'm level 47 so it should be interesting soon.

Those critters look fearsome and well captured as walking death approaches. :hang:

Do you use followers at all?
Well what i do when i update the Monster Mod is go into one of my player homes...wait a few minutes to allow scripts that might be running to calm down. Then i use the console command PCB (Whether it is needed or not i do not know, it is just a precaution method. ) and after that i have my character sleep for 30 days. So far that method seems to be working for me.

They are fearsome indeed, luckily the author made the mod in such a way that they only appear on sites that are related to Dragons. As for followers, no i do not use them. Their AI is absolutely horrific, so they are more annoying then helpful in my opinion. There are mods that give more options for followers...and i have one installed just incase, but i prefer not to use them if possible.

It is one of several reasons why i have the Uncapper set to give much more Health/Magicka/Stamina. Currently this is how much of each my character has...

It may seem like cheating to some, but with the creature mods i use and the difficulty enhancing mods i have installed...combined with the fact that i play on Master level makes it really necessary to have those amounts and more. :)

When fighting those Draman for instance, you will most likely have to fight at least two of them at the same time. Together they usually bring down my characters health down several hundred health points. ( Well the Master Dramans at least. ) Fighting that bone dragon i posted nearly killed my character, and if i did not use a auto potions mod then it would have happened. ( Health was only about 400 to 500 lower then it is now. )
Maigrets
Admin

I wasn't worried about when the Momod creatures would show up as they are doing so naturally now. I have done the 30 day wait previously when updating an early version of Deadly Dragons, but that was with one of my lost characters that was messed up by one of the patches. I remember that in particular because I got to day 15 and the game CTD'ed (was in Breezehome). Next time I did it I quick saved after every couple of 24hr periods.

With regard to your stats I actually was surprised when you mentioned it a few posts back, but you've also said which mods you use so it's very reasonable. Bethesda does it's leveling different to any other rpg I've played. I much prefer the type of system where you get XP for completing objectives and can use that to increase skills. Like Gothic, Two Worlds and some other games do.

TES games are also always very easy, (except maybe Morrowind, but that was the first rpg I ever played) which is why we, and others like us search out the mods that make the game like they should be, an actual challenge. Therefore stats like health and mana etc should be high to compensate. It pains me when I level up and only get 10 points for whichever stat I choose. For example, I'm not using any leveling mods at the present so my health at level 47 is almost 300 and that's with the armour I enchanted with Fortify Health. Eshe is a melee character so I only increased magicka enough to cast healing and shield spells and always take health and stamina equally otherwise.

Another thing with the leveling system is the soft cap at around level 50 where everything is below you, but one can level to 80+. In a vanilla game that's ridiculous as by level 40 or even 30 depending on the type of build, almost everything is a pushover and starts to get boring. I have a friend in the US who uses all sorts of cheat mods as well as the ones we use like DD and MoMod, and he one hits everything right from level one....even on his first playthough. Each to their own I suppose but I don't understand it..may as well use God Mode and leave out the cheat mods.

On my next playthrough I'm going to start using the Uncapper and a few other mods to make the game more like my Oblivion setup where I had FCOM, WAC, level uncapper and other mods that made it worth playing. I just want to get this character through the main quest and civil war while things are going well and I haven't had any saves corrupted. I wonder if we're getting another patch from Bethesda? The UOP team has done most of it for them anyway so I wouldn't be surprised if there were no more.

Re companions...I have to have a dog along for company. :) Their AI is at much better than NPC followers and they rarely get stuck or lost which is why I used to make and only use creature companions for Oblivion. I use a mod that makes the barking quieter and deeper so it's not as annoying.

I told myself this time I wasn't going to hire a follower, but I ended up doing it anyway. Marcurio is one of the few useful ones though and since he's a Destruction mage he complements my warrior. Sadly, I got to the point of relying on having a follower to carry gear, which I was also not going to do this time round, and having to make a ton of trips to store or sell stuff gets a bit time consuming. Next time.....
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Yeah i would not mind if they did not bring out a patch any more and let the USKP team handle it. The exception on Dogs might be Barbas, then again he is no ordinary dog so who knows what drives him. :)

No way out for you Deathlord, taste my magic!

YUCK...ever heard of breath mints?

Guess it did.

Your soul is now mine Dragon.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

LOL I really like the 3rd shot :D
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:LOL I really like the 3rd shot :D
Yes, lol, with the arrow in the back as well, or at least that what it looks like. Might be part of the bush.
I see people complaining about the dragons, mainly that they are too frequent, but I love them and I really don't see that many. Enough to make it enjoyable, for me anyway.

Are you a pure mage Fessels? I keep thinking about starting a new character mage and I have the Mighty Magic mod already. I loved it for Oblivion and I was happy to see it now for Skyrim.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote: Yes, lol, with the arrow in the back as well, or at least that what it looks like. Might be part of the bush. I see people complaining about the dragons, mainly that they are too frequent, but I love them and I really don't see that many. Enough to make it enjoyable, for me anyway.

Are you a pure mage Fessels? I keep thinking about starting a new character mage and I have the Mighty Magic mod already. I loved it for Oblivion and I was happy to see it now for Skyrim.
Thanks Maigrets, and yeah that is an arrow. Them Whiterun guards are not the sharpshooters they think they are. :)

And no my characters is not a pure mage as in ...no armor and no other weapons then magic and staffs. No i use a mod (similar to AutoPSL) called ASAP, and the author has added preset classes that you can choose. I took the preset class Spellsword.

So this preset class is made to automatically raise the following skills if they meet the requirements:

* Alteration
* Destruction
* Restoration
* One handed
* Block (Although i have not used block at all, just a blade in the right and a spell in the left.)
* Light Armour

The mod has a problem at the moment that stops it from auto updating after a certain level. But if you use the reset function from the ASAP ring and then choose your preset class then all perks that where not auto added...will be added. Aellis is working on it though.

As for Midas Magic, yeah that is a great mod alright. But i did not install it this time, i use Phenderix Magic Evolved together with Apocalypse The Spell Package. A great combination in my opinion. :)
Maigrets
Admin

As for Midas Magic, yeah that is a great mod alright. But i did not install it this time, i use Phenderix Magic Evolved together with Apocalypse The Spell Package. A great combination in my opinion. :)
Mighty Magic lol, ...not Midas which is very buggy so I've been told. Not the author's fault but more of the game engine limitations.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Mighty Magic lol, ...not Midas which is very buggy so I've been told. Not the author's fault but more of the game engine limitations.
Whoops...prove that bad eyes are part of my family history. :grin:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

I have not started playing Skyrim again, but i saw a few mods hat been updated. So i installed those mod updates and i just checked a bit if every thing was okay in game. And would you know it...i exit the college and on the bridge i heard a roar behind me...and ran back. YEP a Dragon...

Clash of the Mighty.

Sorry Dragon, but there can only be one victor.

This was a Dragon from the Mighty Dragons mod, here is the info on it from the mod page.
VOKUL'FAAS'ZII (Evil Spirit of Fear)
Random Spawn (all leveled versions of the mod): from the 36th player's level (after starting main quest)

Color New Texture: Special Dark

Could use vanilla texture: YES.

HP: 7.000 (Slighty Mighty Dragons version) / 9.000 (Mighty Dragons version) / 11.000 (Super Mighty Dragons version)

Resistences: -50% to Fire; 100% to Frost/Shock; 50% to Magic/Damage; 100% to Poison/Disease

Powers: Medium physical attacks. Invisibility Spell. Mass Paralysis Spell. Dead Thrall Power. Conjure Dremora Lord Power. Call Storm Shout. Lighting Cloak Spell and Wall of Frost Shout.

Description: It's a dark spirit Dragon. It doesn't have physical breath and It doesn't like physical attacks (that aren't powerful). His best weapons are his magical powers. It starts to summon a storm than try to hide himself. After It conjures Dremora Lords to fight for him and It protects himself with a dangerous shock cloak. To help his Dremora followers in fighting It tries to paralyze enemies and, if there are some dead bodies, It's able to summon undead. His spirit is very Dark and ruthless.
( I use the Mighty Dragons version. )

And i assure you that it was not a funny fight due to its ability to become invisible and all, but i still won in the end. :-)

More screenshots could take a while, since the character in the game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is becoming interesting alright. :D
Maigrets
Admin

Nice colour scheme. :)

I always get a dragon at the College if I fast travel which isn't often, and sometimes it stays out of reach up near the very top of the towers which is a pain. Going away and coming back doesn't help as they hang around like the one I had at Solitude but it makes for an epic battle with the mages to help out.

The dragons in DD do things like the one in the mod you use and I must say it gets the adrenaline running. I never get scared in games, but those dragons can do it. Well, not scared so much, but I just don't like dying...lol. Thankfully I save like a maniac. :cheese:

I haven't played since I installed the beta patch last week because I've been catching up on movies and books, but I'm just about to load it up and see what happens. I've been downloading a heap of mods and updates ready for a new character when the patch goes live, hopefully next week.

Monster Mod has also updated and I haven't even installed the last 500mb update I downloaded. :ninja:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Maigrets wrote:Nice colour scheme. :)

I always get a dragon at the College if I fast travel which isn't often, and sometimes it stays out of reach up near the very top of the towers which is a pain. Going away and coming back doesn't help as they hang around like the one I had at Solitude but it makes for an epic battle with the mages to help out.
Thanks Maigrets. :)

The colour is a combination of a Night Eye mod i use which makes night eye not blurry and i installed the red version of it, and of course the spell Blood Barrage from Phenderix Magic mod. As for the dragon...well i came out the college so i guess the dragon was one of those sneaky bastards that follow you and wait until the moment you least expect them. :D
Maigrets wrote:The dragons in DD do things like the one in the mod you use and I must say it gets the adrenaline running. I never get scared in games, but those dragons can do it. Well, not scared so much, but I just don't like dying...lol. Thankfully I save like a maniac. :cheese:
I know what you mean about saving, even though i use Kuertee's auto save mod i save the game myself a lot as well. And yeah adrenaline did get running, especially because i could not see it at first, and because the Dremora Lord was a distraction for me.
Maigrets wrote:I haven't played since I installed the beta patch last week because I've been catching up on movies and books, but I'm just about to load it up and see what happens. I've been downloading a heap of mods and updates ready for a new character when the patch goes live, hopefully next week.
Yeah that time is coming again, at least now i will have a few less mods to download and upgrade once the patch goes public.
Maigrets wrote:Monster Mod has also updated and I haven't even installed the last 500mb update I downloaded. :ninja:
That was one of the mods i updated today. :)