Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/36/d206883508/htdocs/RealSwordsForum/viewtopic.php on line 988

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/36/d206883508/htdocs/RealSwordsForum/viewtopic.php on line 988

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/36/d206883508/htdocs/RealSwordsForum/viewtopic.php on line 1110
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
RealSwords WACSHOP • View topic - No Longer Caretaking the Forum

RealSwords WACSHOP

Post subject: No Longer Caretaking the Forum
PostPosted: January 29th, 2015 
Admin

Born in: 1954
Hi everyone,

This will be a short post to let everyone know that I will no longer be caretaking the forum for Alex.

The fact is there are only two people posting and it's been that way for some time and I've decided to move on. I have of course emailed Alex so he knows and can decide what to do from here on.

On December 22 2014 I closed the forum to new registrations due to the host being hacked and the flood of spam. I could, I suppose, have looked into updating the security, but I've seen no real reason to since the forum is only being used by myself and Fessels, and then not for the reason it actually exists. This is something I've become uncomfortable with.

I would like to thank the people who have supported the forum, posted and even lurked here. :)

Take care all,
Maigrets. :)

Addit: It's probably crass to advertise, and I don't think Alex would care, but I've opened my own forum 4 days ago and Fessels has moved there with me. It's about games we play and more which I won't elaborate here, but all are welcome to come and see.
Survival Instinct

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett