Hello People

Folks, post your comments, suggestions and ideas in here!
WortonsiwQj
Fumbling Sworduser
Italy
Bhutan
Egypt
Samoa

Hi guys :), im new to here , How are you guys doing?
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

I can not speak for the rest, but i am fine. :)

And welcome to the forums WortonsiwQj. :hello:
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Sorry to burst the good feelings, Fessels, but this is a spam poster. :) I checked the details and IP.
Occupation:Elementary School Taxpayer Service Representative Personal Care Attendant Stage Hand Printing Press Operator
Interests: Gardening Motorcycles Go Kart Racing Trekkie Stamp Collecting
He sure gets around the world. At least most of them only use one location and occupation to give themselves away, (as well as IP) and no mention of gaming amongst all that either. Gone now though, but I'll leave the topic since it's been answered.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

So now they also spam this way...damn that is a first for me. :shock: ;-((
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

They are aliens.
Earth has been targeted! :ninja:
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Fessels wrote:So now they also spam this way...damn that is a first for me. :shock: ;-((
There have been a few others like that. The thing is we don't know what they've been doing while browsing the forum, and I'm not giving the chance to come back with 17 posts of rubbish that I'll have to remove. I've been logged in when some of these have been online for quite some time, waiting for them to post and they often don't, so I just wonder what they are doing sometimes.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett