Born in: 1973

the Spiked Mace

and the Ball Mace

and the Steel Spiked Mace

And the Steel Ball Mace

Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Germanische ritters jah :) Nice, finally some not ridiciously looking maces.
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Waalx
Forum Master

the Thane Mace

Forgotten
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

Mormacil wrote:Yes there's some awesome TES3 concept art :) Although I like katana's and I don't mind that the mer have them some other swords are cool as well. Also don't forget chitin as a material to work with while working on Dunmer. It's not a metal but that might be refreshing.
I'll second Chitin. Those weapons had a sinister look to them and would be highly suitable as the imported goods of a Dunmer trader.

And, while discussing Dunmer weapons, let's not forget the bonemold bow, one of the most powerful bows in Morrowind (the game.) ;)

Love seeing some more variety for maces as well. Those actually look like the kind of stuff practical for use in a battle, not just for parading and showing off your nobleman wealth.

Good job! :)

Cheers, UQF
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Waalx wrote:
the Thane Mace

Oh I missed that kind of mace on higher levels :( I mean that's at least practical... let's small some goblinskulls :-D

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Waalx
Forum Master

Many skulls...
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Haha, nice one :D Post it on BSF.

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Vocha
Chronicler

Polly likes that cracker.
Waalx
Forum Master

I'm sorry? what do you mean?
Vocha
Chronicler

It's just an expression. It means I like it a lot :) The new steel effect that is; it is awesome. There isn't anything like it in vanilla is it? On weapons I mean. It is realy a revolutionary step...
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Platearmor that way... or glass ;)

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Waalx
Forum Master

yes I don't believe this has been used before.

there's something wrong with this. I'M using the shader that make outside reflections. The map being reflected is an outside map even when inside, and that can look very odd and out of place if the weapon is gleaming chrome.

on the whole you shoudn't notice it, and I will tone down the steel reflection so it doesn't reflect too much inside.

the swords I tried so far all look amazing compared to how they looked with envmap2.. I was always extremely irritated that the inside reflections where white as glass and different inside than they were outside. and this was making my maces look very ugly inside, so I worked a full day testing different setting even the more unlikely. And I won! :)

that exterior reflexion is only posing a problem in the maces where you have a ball on top. that reflect the map and you see a line of trees and the sky being reflected on the ball. On other items, though, it cannot be seen.

the popular Lhammond gleaming armor has this white gloss effect inside. when I tested my shader set-up on it , it looked so much better insides interior cells (although I think that armor is too much like chrome).
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Well combine your swords with polished Steel Armor mod and well, no words!

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Vocha
Chronicler

Waalx wrote:yes I don't believe this has been used before.

there's something wrong with this. I'M using the shader that make outside reflections. The map being reflected is an outside map even when inside, and that can look very odd and out of place if the weapon is gleaming chrome.

on the whole you shoudn't notice it, and I will tone down the steel reflection so it doesn't reflect too much inside.

the swords I tried so far all look amazing compared to how they looked with envmap2.. I was always extremely irritated that the inside reflections where white as glass and different inside than they were outside. and this was making my maces look very ugly inside, so I worked a full day testing different setting even the more unlikely. And I won! :)

that exterior reflexion is only posing a problem in the maces where you have a ball on top. that reflect the map and you see a line of trees and the sky being reflected on the ball. On other items, though, it cannot be seen.

the popular Lhammond gleaming armor has this white gloss effect inside. when I tested my shader set-up on it , it looked so much better insides interior cells (although I think that armor is too much like chrome).
Congratulations! :)

Either way I think it looks stunning, and it's the end result that matters right :) Every time I log on here you surprise me with something stunning. You should post more often on the BS' forums, you'll be worshiped as a god... Oh my. Alexuis, the god of stunning displays of beautiful weapons, revolution and the inveterate foe of imperfection everywhere.
Waalx
Forum Master

each time I post something these days on Beth forum, nobody care to answer at all except a couple of people

Mormacil, you, StarX, and a couple others.. (even Elhazan who is working with us, is lurking on my own forum and don't post much :P )

I'm a long time lurker myself in many places, so I understand:) hehe

But why should I bother posting there at all? when the only people that will answer my post answer me here already.

Actually I'm a little down by the lack of feedback on the project lately.

I think people don't like my attitude because I'm too honest when I say something..
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Hahaha, very true, when the new eyecandy froum is up, try it there. They might give the morale support you need ;)

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Vocha
Chronicler

If people don't like your attitude, fuck them. It's that simple. You are a great person, if people don't understand that you just don't fool around or don't like to answer the same question over and over then they are imbecils anyway.

It's summer. When autumn comes people will be flocking to the fourms, besides Oblivions buzz is really starting to wear off.
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Only means the real fans stick around, so less morons ;)

co-leader TES4 Valenwood