MasterAub Screenshots

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

"I wish you were here"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Looks good, but where in Cyrodill is that?
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
MasterAub
The Second

Hi Fessels, I was travelling to Elswer (via the Anaquina Mod) right now I am in Morrowind (thanks to the Morroblivion Mod).
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ah i see, two mods i always wanted to try out but some how never did. But who knows what the future holds. :grin:
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
MasterAub
The Second

Great stuff,
Everything seems to be working pretty smoothly and with WAC & OOO.
Beside those two "new lands" mods, I've also added all the regions of Tamriel Landscape wise (via Onra heigthmaps landscaped by modders). Those are empty of npc's buildings and quest (as I did not see anything interesting on Nexus). However being able to run walk through lands, rivers, lakes, mountains and forests is already a sheer joy. Pretty soon I will be adding some of the W.A.C.
First to get populated by W.A.C and maybe some npc hunters: Valenwood
And will be posting screenies on here.
MasterAub
The Second

Nothing bits the White Tower

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Indeed it does not, it still looks impressive.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

Wonderful image - brings back happy memories :D
MasterAub
The Second

Thank Alisa & Fessels, I too was nostalgic of Oblivion so I decided to play it again but with maximum graphic improvement I could find.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

MasterAub wrote:Thank Alisa & Fessels, I too was nostalgic of Oblivion so I decided to play it again but with maximum graphic improvement I could find.
Nostalgic indeed. :) I installed Oblivion several months ago with all the great mods and played for quite awhile, but stopped and haven't gone back again since. :-( It's still installed though so who knows... It's great that it's still being supported by modders though and I occasionally have a look to see what's new.

Every time I see people talk about Morrowind I think maybe I will give it another try but when I think about it I don't really think I would play for long, even fully modded. It was my first ever RPG and the most played game I ever had until Oblivion and now Skyrim, but for me, it's too old. I'll just remember it fondly.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
MasterAub
The Second

Morrowind is too outdated for my liking as well...but Morroblivion is a nice experience, not quite as Morrowind was but still I am really enjoying it. But I'll get back to Skyrim soon probably in a couple of months...
MasterAub
The Second

My video card is dying...sniff...So bye bye Oblivion, bye bye Skyrim...I will see you again in winter time, probably around Christmas. Until then I'll keep on checking your screenies.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

I hope that all works out for you, and look forward to more great screenies when the time comes :)
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:I hope that all works out for you, and look forward to more great screenies when the time comes :)
This. :)
MasterAub
The Second

thanks guys...at least this crash gives me the opportunity to build a brand you "NASA" computeur....hehehehehe
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

In which case I look forward with eager anticipation to even more beautiful images when your building is done :D