Ailsa's attempts at screen-shooting

Share your screenshots from Skyrim here.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Ailsa wrote:I tried Follower Compatability but sadly it doesn't work for me. I suspect that I have too many "scripted" mods :shock: I think that in a few days I will sit and examine them and maybe lose one or two of them that I feel I can live without :)
Yes, I'm going to have to make some decisions about which scripted mods I want to keep and which need to go. I don't want to start over again just yet so I'm going to have to endure it so I don't mess up my saves by removing them now. Oh for the days of Oblivion where you could install and uninstall any kind of mods as you liked without too much hassle. :-(
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver
Born in: 1955

I find it strange that when watching Gopher's videos he has more than twice the number of MCM mods that I do and his game plays really well o_O My cousin was talking about increasing my pc's memory and set it up to "inteleave"????? He believes it would make scripted mods much more efficient. I am totally bemused by the concept I admit :D
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa wrote:I find it strange that when watching Gopher's videos he has more than twice the number of MCM mods that I do and his game plays really well o_O My cousin was talking about increasing my pc's memory and set it up to "inteleave"????? He believes it would make scripted mods much more efficient. I am totally bemused by the concept I admit :D
I don't know anything about interleaving but Skyrim is different to most games in that it's CPU dependent so it does most of the work before it offloads to the graphics card. Increasing RAM won't help as Skyrim only uses 3.1GB before it chokes. That's the ancient 32 bit DirectX 9.0 Gamebryo engine that was tweaked to become the Creation engine and that they tried to have us believe was entirely new. The Papyrus scripting system is also extremely slow and inefficient which is most of the problem.
It doesn't even work properly on the consoles. That's not just my opinion it's well known modders who say that. The Official forums have long running topics about the memory limit and Papyrus problems if you want to show your cousin what we're up against...lol.

I don't know what your system specs are but I know Gopher's PC is light years ahead of mine and he still gets stutters...lol.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

With my current game installation I am running at between 61 and 64 fps wherever I go in game. Is that good? I certainly think that it is ^_^
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Ailsa wrote:With my current game installation I am running at between 61 and 64 fps wherever I go in game. Is that good? I certainly think that it is ^_^

LoL that is certainly a good FPS. :grin:
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Maigrets
Admin

Ailsa,
In case you haven't seen it there's a new version of Inigo (on his own page) that gives him full compatibility with UFO and other Multi-Follower mods.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Thank you so much Maigrets ^_^
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

During my continuing fight with cellulitis I got very bored and fed up so I rebuilt my Skyrim again ;-((

I decided to create myself a sweet, dark and sultry Breton healer to run around Skyrim with Inigo as her follower :D Travinia below is a Breton but otherwise she is nothing like the character (and back story) I had in my head :lol: :twisted:

and a peaceful evening shot :D

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Ailsa wrote:I decided to create myself a sweet, dark and sultry Breton healer to run around Skyrim with Inigo as her follower :D Travinia below is a Breton but otherwise she is nothing like the character (and back story) I had in my head :lol: :twisted:
Dark and sultry is correct, she looks great...but at the same time she has a look in her eyes ''I will incinerate you where stand if you do more then look." :)
Yeah there will always be people who are so * begin sarcasm * brilliant * end sarcasm * that they do not see how stupid they actually are.
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Just some scenics for now :D
spoiler:

Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

WOW those are all great screenshots, especially the second one. :woot:
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

^_^ Thank you ^_^

I am using a tool called Bandicam for taking my shots now - I really like it and it saves the shots in jpg format :D So at last it is easy to use my favourite shots as wallpapers :D Bandicam also videos your game in a very memory efficient way I believe, and in a format that is ready for YouTube.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

damit yours screenies look Goooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

:eek: Thank you *blush*

After the long battle through Labrynthian Zarte was exhausted and looking forwards to a well earned rest when she got back to Winterhold. As she started towards the exit she was surprised by the beauty and tranquillity of the scene before her :)
spoiler:
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Beauty in the darkness, that is nature for you. :)
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

Thank you Fessels ^_^

Dempcey posted on Canadian Ice.

Qarl (Steven Abrahams) who created many wonderful mods for Morrowind, and then Oblivion died in June after a sudden liver disease. It was one of his mods that first attracted me to adding mods to my games, and he was very sweet and kind when helping me with my early questions, and never got impatient with my lack of computer knowledge. I will miss him, his humour and kindness greatly.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Yeah he was a great Mod author, i always compared him with Grumpy when it came to making mods.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Qarl III Texture Pack redemized is a must have for me when playing Oblivion. Did nit know he passed away...
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Ailsa
Enthralled Swordraver
Enthralled Swordraver

A few gentle screenshots :)

I really like the new Hold Border Banners mod

Image Image

Misty sunset

Image Image
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

The new Hold Border Banners look good i agree, i will check it out. :)

I really like the last screenshot with the Riften Lake on it with the bright sun in the mist. ( Sequel to Gorilla's in the mist. :D )