WAC Beta v0.1 - Downloads, comments, suggestions

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

Well WAC isn't levelled. Stick on the roads the first 10/15 levels for sure. It will get you one shot killed by the stronger baddies.
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Mishaxhi
Steady Sworduser

Yeah a few things will 1 hit you. Up till level ten there was an imp with a lesser power that would just blast my ass dead
give me your sword
Krimsyn Kane
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

Playing again for the first time in a long while, and I'm continually awed by Alex's work.

So much, done so well by one guy!

I'm also trying out Cypress House and The Lost Tomb while I'm at it. I'd like to congratulate both modders on a job well done. It's a shame I'm too late to give Anja The Whisperer the proper feedback he deserved.

Also, if y'all haven't tried any of MasterAub's other quest mods, you should give them a shot, I'm currently playing through A Sorceress Love, and having a blast.
Artfact
Steady Sworduser

Well, I got it all pretty much smoothed out now.
Playing with OOO,Armadantarium complete, CB and loads more.
The only problem that remains is that, sometimes, I get a CTD when looting certain items from a corpse.
Apparently, without reason, since I haven't seen any consistencies in what was taken.
When reloading and retaking the same things however, the CTS is persistent.

Is this a know problem?

Also, I raided the Brown Goblin Camp West of Chorol, which was a blast.
In my game there is a gap in the terrain before the main entrance, is this caused by UL Colovian Highlands?
Also:
-The Chief had a jewelery case called "Change" with the Breton Smithy Display Key and some gold.
-Some chests with hard and very hard locks...with lowlevel clutter loot>.<.

Some model oddities:
-Copper Helmet's world model has some black bands on the sides.
-when I Picke up the Ebony Mail, all was fine. But when I dropped it again, I got a CTD.

Wac is, no matter what, awesome though. I can't believe how much quality creatures I see in such diversity. The world is apsolutely amazing now.
washington
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

I haven't heard of or experienced CTD problem like yours.
Do you maybe know which item from which corpse?

About the gap in the landscape, it could be UL or any other mod that changes landscape in the same cell.

To display cell in which you are type to console TDT and then SDT 31 (or maybe sdt31 without the space).
Then, you should get text in upper right corner of the screen which (among other things) tells the position of player.

Then we (you) can test the conflicting mod in TES4Edit. :)
Artfact
Steady Sworduser

I'll have a look at what Tes4Edit tells me than.:)
Edit: Yes, Chorrol Hitherlands is the culprit.

Well, this far, it has happened to me on the corpses of:
A Wood Witch-When I took her bracelet and shirt.
A Bandit Bowman-When I took his Green Fur Kilt
a Battlehorn Man in Arms-Don't know, took all.
washington
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

Hmm... I know that I had met some wood witches, they had some ridiculously expensive amulets and some unique rings, but I don't know if I looted anything more from them. In any case there was no CTD.
I don't remember seeing any green kilts or or battlethorn people.

EDIT: I suggest that you get FormID Finder if you don't have it so that you can easy identify items (in world and inventory as well).
You can write down suspicious items.
Artfact
Steady Sworduser

Yeah, I have it in my modlist for things like this pretty much all the time.:)

The green kilt is part of Armamentarium.;)

Edited Chorrol Hinterlands, and all is pretty again now.

I just had a Rhino run into the castle wreaking havoc.
Poor thing.
Wikinger
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

First i would thank Waalx for that bright Mod and hope he continue his work for a long time.

And now i have a question.
Is in WAC an full Bandit overhaul? I use WAC with OOO. Is that incompatible?
I deativate OOO and i note not an difference by Level-Marker Enemys.
,___,
[O.O] Put this owl on your profile
/)__) If you've seen the Cremation of Care
-"--"- Ritual at Bohemian Grove
washington
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

There's a patch available if you want to use WAC with OOO. Look for it in this thread.
C. Nial DeMencha
Unsteady Sworduser

I should have waited like 6 posts to post my patch. That way it would have been easy to remember: page 100. Ah well. Page 99 is memorable too. More so in Germany thanks to a very popular New Wave song by Nene.

http://www.filefront.com/14907189/WAC-OOO.esp

Edit: Again, if anyone has any feedback concerning the patch, please post it here! That way I know what I can improve and fix. Thank you.
washington
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

C. Nial DeMencha wrote:I should have waited like 6 posts to post my patch. That way it would have been easy to remember: page 100. Ah well. Page 99 is memorable too. More so in Germany thanks to a very popular New Wave song by Nene.

Edit: Again, if anyone has any feedback concerning the patch, please post it here! That way I know what I can improve and fix. Thank you.
I think you could open a new thread since this one is too cluttered. I've decided to make a summary but I just don't have enough time unfortunately so it will have to wait for better times...
Hellbishop
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

C. Nial DeMencha wrote:I should have waited like 6 posts to post my patch. That way it would have been easy to remember: page 100. Ah well. Page 99 is memorable too. More so in Germany thanks to a very popular New Wave song by Nene.

So far i gots no complaints MAN Everything is working perfectly with OSCURO'S OBLIVION OVERHAUL and WAC. I have yet to have a crash with your mesmerising patch which holds me spellbound C. Nial DeMencha. Only time i crash is when i exit the game which is normal and causes no harm.

Thanks again for this special gift of skilled mod workmanship C. Nial DeMencha.
washington
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

Hellbishop wrote:
C. Nial DeMencha wrote:Only time i crash is when i exit the game which is normal and causes no harm.
Use OBSE and it's plugin Fast Exit 2 to prevent that.
JulesTR
Fumbling Sworduser

I've tried all the RealSwords plugins of yours, had a lot of fun, and now I'm going for the big thing. But I just have one small question. Do I have to uninstall all of the RealSwords plugins?
washington
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

Yes, they are integrated in this mod.
DarkRuler2500
Fumbling Sworduser

I would do so because I did not at first and then I got each sword twice because WAC and RealSwords put those blades into the game.
Mishaxhi
Steady Sworduser

Does anybody else seem to get a disease during every fight? I mean it's kinda cool that they're more deadly but everything I fight gives me some kind of disease

Also there seems to be some kind of bug with curing them. If I use a cure disease potion the effect is removed from my active effects page but it still lingers, and there's no way to cure it. My character is completely crippled right now and I can't get rid of any of the ailments
give me your sword
washington
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

Could it be from some other mod? I have never experienced that.
Mishaxhi
Steady Sworduser

I've got no other mod that adds disease or really effects gameplay in that way
give me your sword