WAC Beta v0.1 - Downloads, comments, suggestions

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
Salimbene
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

Welcome to the forum, crash_oxide. :)
I find a bunch of travellers grouped together possibly about 10 all just standing there with torches out
Strange, I never saw such great meetings of travellers. Sometimes tree or four travelling together. This was the greatest group I ever met, with some NPCs from "Immersive Travellers" mixed in.

I have also watched the strange behavior with the torches. Sometimes they hold them during the day still my char comes closer. Then they take them away.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

crash_oxide wrote: Then second thing is to do with the WAC version of crowded roads revisited, a lot of times I find a bunch of travellers gropued together possibly about 10 all just standing there with torches out which causes EXTREME lag and I mean about 1-2fps which forces me to console kill them all. Not sure what the deal is but I'm gonna revert back to the original CRR as I wasn't getting that problem when using that one so another thing that might need looking in to.

Apart from them two things all seems well so far and congrats again looking forward to the next update :)

I have seen the same thing. Are you using Leviathans DLL? If so then that is the problem, for some reason DLL seems to have some problems with WAC Crowded Roads. (I do not know which ones, you might want to ask Leviathan himself.)When i started my new character a few days ago i removed the WAC Crowded Roads esp. I installed the Less Crowded esp from Crowded Roads Advanced, and as of this day i finally solved my Java problems and just played a few hours with Crowded Roads Advanced Less Crowded and DLL and so far the biggest group i have seen was 4. (and none hat torches. :) )

EDIT: Mind you though without DLL i do not notice this problem with the slow down and very big groups.
DeepSoul
Unsteady Sworduser
Born in: 1978

crash_oxide wrote:
DeepSoul wrote:After installing this mod I got broken items in some chests. It's very annoying because it affects the chests with armor from mods. Can I turn it off somehow?
Are you using Enhanced Economy by any chance because that add an optional chance on finding broken items on NPCs and in chests?
Yes, I also installed that recently. Sorry, forgot to mention it. Thanks :)
BPGasoline
Fumbling Sworduser

Any plans to port to Skyrim!!
juancava
Fumbling Sworduser

When I install this mod, some of the new creatures (like the armless or the terror bird, all related to the clannfear i think) appear without head, with some of them projecting the textures till the infinite. I've tried with diferent skeletons, all with the same result. Does anybody know what can be happening?
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

I've never heard of this happening but since it's directly related to the clannfear have you any other mods that edit the same creature?

I would have thought that they should show up correctly though since the terror birds etc that are based on the clannfear are all in the BSA and referenced by the esm overridng any other mod that tries to change them.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
bluesky404
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1991

juancava wrote:When I install this mod, some of the new creatures (like the armless or the terror bird, all related to the clannfear i think) appear without head, with some of them projecting the textures till the infinite. I've tried with diferent skeletons, all with the same result. Does anybody know what can be happening?
Are you using the latest UOP, then this might be useful to you
juancava
Fumbling Sworduser

Yes, I have installed the latest uop (3.4). I've deactivated all mods except this one, cobl (just the basic esp) and hgec and I still have the same problem. I only use wrye bash, so i'm quite sure no mods were modifying this creature, i don't know what else to try. right now i am downloading wac beta again, but i don't think this will solve the problem...
Thing is i used this mod when i played lasts christmas and i had no problems, but well, shit happens...

pd. I've also checked with the constructor set (basic level) but all these creatures seem to be ok.
bluesky404
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1991

Do you have a look at BSA files? Unpack them...
spoiler:
Go into Data\Meshes\Creatures and Clannfear and Daedroth respectively. Get rid of Clannfear/Daedroth.NIF and Skeleton.NIF...
Or use the vanilla ones, not those in uop v.3.4.0.
juancava
Fumbling Sworduser

Thank you very much bluesky404. That solved my problem!!
I didn't realized that uop 3.4 was introducing those nif, so i just got rid of that mod (since i don't think i need an of its fixes) and everything is working flawlessly.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

When Waalx comes for a forum, I am glad. Is work busy?
:)
pimpskinny
Fumbling Sworduser

Rites wrote:
pimpskinny wrote:Is there still a desire for some kind of "animal taming" script? If so, I crafted a very stable and reliable (so far) script for a spell called "command creature" for my Druid Mod Remade. I'd be happy to share it for use in WAC.
lol i have played with your scripts quite a bit in my games since i found your mods, they are quite nicely done
Thanks!
Oax
Steady Sworduser
Born in: 1986

while playing today I found that looting a necromancer north of IC next to the roxie inn caused a crash
also trying to enter jearls house in bruma caused a crash- just mentioning in case its not just my setup causing this.
And doesn't seem like it could be, nothing I'm using other than WAC alters these things in any way
Oax
Steady Sworduser

Oax wrote:while playing today I found that looting a necromancer north of IC next to the roxie inn caused a crash
also trying to enter jearls house in bruma caused a crash- just mentioning in case its not just my setup causing this.
And doesn't seem like it could be, nothing I'm using other than WAC alters these things in any way
now its crashing when i loot random dungeon bad guys in the aylied ruin by the necromancer
and their bodies are distorting when they die, does anyone know why this is happening?, or what i can do to fix it?
having all these cool armors in the game is a bit lame when i can't take them to wear or sell
Maigrets
Admin

Oax wrote:
Oax wrote:while playing today I found that looting a necromancer north of IC next to the roxie inn caused a crash
now its crashing when i loot random dungeon bad guys in the aylied ruin by the necromancer
and their bodies are distorting when they die, does anyone know why this is happening?, or what i can do to fix it?
having all these cool armors in the game is a bit lame when i can't take them to wear or sell

No-one would attempt to suggest anything without knowing what other mods you're using and a bit more info as it could be almost anything.

Please provide a mod load order from either OBMM or Wrye Bash, because WAC alone wouldn't cause this. If it's a long list please use a Spoiler tag.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Oax
Steady Sworduser

here is my mod list
please help :angry:

spoiler:
All Natural Base.esm

Oblivion.esm

Cobl Main.esm

CM Partners.esm

Waalx Animals & Creatures.esm

CCC.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

1em_Vilja_Bruse_as_Clydesdale_horse_by_Xtudo.esp

WAC.esp

WAC - TCOS.esp

WAC - OverSpawn.esp

WAC - TCOS Shops.esp

WAC - BlackBootDungeon.esp

WAC - Magic.esp

unfinished staff merchant.esp

WAC - Player Summons.esp

WAC - Crowded Roads Revisited.esp

WAC - Horses.esp

WAC - Birds&Insects.esp

Prettier Vampire Faces.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

All Natural.esp

All Natural - SI.esp

Immersive Interiors.esp

OBGE - Liquid Water.esp

All Natural - Real Lights.esp

personality_idles4_nnpc_C.esp

personality_idles4_nnpc.esp

Mod Status: Active

PTFallingStars.esp

VipCxj_AirSystem.esp

DarNifiedUI Config Addon.esp

DS Time Manager.esp

Get Wet v0.92.esp

kuerteeCleanUp.esp

Map Marker Overhaul.esp

Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp

hotkeys_galore_6.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Cryos Ordinator Lite.esp

AyleidMeteorIronWeaponsBASE.esp

Blade Of Woe Replacer.esp

druid_tomb.esp

Kafei's Circlets Reforged.esp

Natures_Arsenal.esp

PTArtifacts.esp

Stained Glass Equipment.esp

tkRapiers.esp

Daedric Lord Armor.esp

Daedric Lord-Classic Bound Armor.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

UFF Warrior Skin.esp

XiaNewAmuletsV1.esp

Cobl Glue.esp

Cobl Si.esp

Cobl Tweaks.esp

Alluring Potion Bottles v3.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Gah Falquan Umarile Indy.esp

Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

Madhs working training dolls.esp

P1DkeyChain.esp

RenCorpseMod.esp

Side's Backpacks.esp

Skillbased Thieves Guild Invitation.esp

Daedric Lord Armor for Eshme.esp

TTHealthRegen.esp

CompanionResurrect.esp

CompanionRepair.esp

Druid Mod.esp

SP1stPLegs.esp

AbyssDemon.esp

Better Looking Dremora.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

MRP - Loading area.esp

-No-_persistant_enchantment_glow_fix-1843.esp

X-Ray Detect.esp

Companion Compatibility.esp

Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

DimensionalPouch-1.0.esp

TiberSeptim Chest 1.0.esp

OblivionEastereggs.esp

nt_CompanionForceEquip.esp

Gandalf_Lightstaff.esp

gambler_BS.esp

Claytons Bigger Streetlights v1.esp

Gabe's Oblivion Amulets.esp

Zira's Demonic Mounts.esp

Unenchanted Staves.esp

NonyxiaCheetahRace.esp

LoadingScreens.esp

Multiple Enchantments.esp

TeachSpell.esp

bgShaderStandAloneEV.esp

Unconscious30.esp

trfjBladeMasterSword.esp

1em_Vilja.esp

Natural Selection.esp

Moonshadow Lop-Ear Elf Race.esp

SnArrowEffects.esp

Slof's Oblivion Pillow Book.esp

CM Partners.esp

1em_Vilja_as_Custom_by_Xtudo.esp

MoveQuestItems - OBSE.esp

Tail_Amulet_Converter.esp

AMB.esp

Hentai_Hana_Dress.esp

KW-AlliesPlayNicer.esp

Kratos Blade Of Chaos.esp

Cliff_BetterLetters.esp

Shouts of the Dovahkiin.esp

Zira's Clydesdale Horses.esp

AK- Midas Spellswap.esp

ConduitMagic.esp

personality_idles4.esp

Idle Dialogue.esp

Auto Update Leveled Items And Spells.esp

Spell Delete.esp

WAC - 8th Gate.esp

WAC - Companions.esp

WAC - Dead Knights.esp

WAC - Gladiator.esp

WAC - Legion.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block with no damage or durability changes.esp

Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

Faster_Levelling-4841.esp

FLAN - Enayla Demonic.esp

tdaArmorySexy.esp

MidasSpells.esp

custom eyes fix.esp

CCC.esp

Ramy Enfant.esp

Sonia.esp

lopears4all.esp
thanks for your time :hello:
Maigrets
Admin

Has that load order been sorted by BOSS(Better Oblivion Sorting Software) because the Unofficial Patches should be straight after all esm's. You don't need the Custom Race Fix since you're using the UOP and except for a few exceptions the Bashed Patch should be very last in your load order.

Please get BOSS to sort your load order then rebuild your Bashed Patch and try in game to see if anything changes. You can get it here if not already using it:
http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20516

When sorted there may or may not be some mods that are not recognized, either because they are newer than the most recent database, self made and unreleased or just overlooked. You can sort these yourself or ask about them if you're not sure.

I know at some early stage the Salmo the Baker esp from COBL caused CTD's, but they may have fixed that since I last looked, and is probably unlikely to be the cause of your problems.

Anyway, please try sorting your mods and if that doesn't help it will be a process of elimination unfortunately. Deactivate all mods, then add some back a few at a time until the problem starts again. Any mods that add animations can cause these issues, as well as many other things like a bad leveled list, so just deactivating the esp won't change anything especially with animations. You have to remove all of these files from the data folder or the game will still use them.

I mention leveled lists because a mod may add items to NPC's that can cause problems if they are not referenced correctly, which may be the cause of the necromancer crashes since it seems to be specific to them. Not sure about Jearl's house but if it was a one time event that may just be co-incidental. The game engine isn't the most stable to begin with and adding mods requires a lot of patience and upkeep to make it less prone to problems.

Work on the load order first and start from there. :)
Oax
Steady Sworduser

sorry i edited my post this isnt my load order
i use obmm and boss for that, this is how it shows up in wrye bash for some reason
but I'll try changing some stuff around ;) thanks again
eric0rion
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1971

Hi,
I absolutely LOVE WAC, but I haven't played Oblivion for a while because my puter wend down. I just got a new and better one to try Skyrim. I don't think it comes close to my modded Oblivion game (WAC, MMM, OOO, and hundreds of others) so I am going back to playing Oblivion and need to download WAC again. I haven't been to this site for so long, I forgot my old User Name and Password. Can someone tell me when the latest version of Waalx came out and what the latest changelog is or where it can be found? I thought it might be that first post by the master himself, but I got confused. Happens easily...
Maigrets
Admin

It is on the first page of this thread but the changelog is incomplete for the present. Very soon there will be a final version of WAC and a more complete documentation.

Current version is Beta1. :)