pre-Alpha users contest!

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
vorkosigan
Unsteady Sworduser

The only type of thing I'd really love would be clothing/light armor in the Han Solo style. A vest, or perhaps a light jacket over a shirt. Roguish. But ah... I've seen what you've done for the mages with the battle armor and that's making me drool. I just wish there was something like that for rogues, trousers instead of robes.

That's all! (as I know I haven't been able to contribute much at all, due to my life becoming insane, and not looking like it's going to slow down anytime soon)

:)
Darina
Steady Sworduser

dewshine wrote:This is true for folks needing the something extra.
I'm just interested in getting WAC as perfected as it can be, not having something 'special' as a reward for doing it.
I mean -- realswords added in, new robes that rock (love the pouches and such on them), interesting creatures with varied responses to the player, cool alchemy ingredients, at least two quest lines... WAC is a reward of it's own for me.
If I didn't have to work I'd still be playing right now to find more bugs to report... only I've got to head to work :(
Same with me! WAC is going to be something BIG! So I'm kinda honored to be a small part of its development. That's reward enough.
Now, it's off to work... And then some more WAC in the evening!

Greetz! Darina
*~* Valar Morghulis *~*
Haruko
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

off topic, but with all the new people here, I'd kinda like to see more done in the self pictures thread.

Back on topic, I'm as honored as everyone else, but as I can't 3D model to save my life, it'd be cool to have something from my own personal wants available to me.
It's a pally thing, you wouldn't understand.
http://gamercard.xbox.com/Haruko%20Hoshiko.card
Wolfy
Unsteady Sworduser

A warriors bandolier across the chest and back on which to hang the ears, fangs and scalps of our enemies? A collection of cedar boiled heads to hang on the pommel of the saddle, Celtic style?
Sethsryt
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

Mhm my wishes to have in WAC...

Haha, that the armours had a roberts female/male version. :P Though it seems roberts male does not have any difficulties with the armours, and there are no real problems for roberts female either. But still, would be nice, though I don't think you will do that. :P

As for weapons.. Maybe a Khopesh? A scimitar like weapon.. A nice weapon for the redguards or some elves, maybe Altmer or Dunmer. http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/R ... ns10-2.jpg

As for armours + weapon sets. Maybe some more diverse Dremora weapons. Maybe a few faces/masks for the Dremora. Like in Morrowind.
As for other things.. Hmm.. Little to wish left, WAC really makes me consider de-installing other overhauls.

I think the decision will be mostly about things like some 'recolours' of armours which sometimes look lovely or sometimes fit with the rest. Like why I still have some part of Biu's Adventuress Body active, for the hoodies.
And I think Armathingy. With a lot of alternate weapons based on Vanilla weaponry.

I think those are the few things from totally going WAC! :P

Maybe I should make a little bash patch thingie for it when it reaches the final version. :-D-)
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

not WAC, but...Roberts male and female are used in RS Gladiator already, in nude, and multi body variations (fat-muscular-slim). The condemned prisoners (in the arena) use the nudes body and textures.

So since I'll include RS Gladiator into WAC, those nude bodies will be there. I made several new textures for them too.

But porting ALL the armors and wearable I made for WAC is not in my mind. I'm not even done on the creation side with the simple vanilla bodies.

And working with Roberts bodies take double the time as the meshes are heavy. If I was doing only one armor I wouldn't mind... but as I have hundreds of items. I choke only on the idea of redoing it all again.
Sethsryt
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

Interesting, so Roberts bodies found their way into it? :) Mhm, but I am sure that when you release WAC there will be many who would love to help to convert those armours to make into a Roberts body compatible version. Sometimes I wished I was as good in 3d programs.. I am still trying to make a flame atronach armour, but last time I stopped cause well.. There are so many new things, like with blender you can 'colour' parts so they move with the body or something.

But yes, I imagine that would be a lot of work, but I am sure there are many who are willing to do that for you. :)
paulgammer
Unsteady Sworduser

As soon as I get my computer fixed I am sooo going to play test this :-D-) eveb though I can't take part in this competition I will post any feedback or suggestions as well as point out any bugs,errors and other stuff that gets anoying, this looks like it is going to become a number 1 mod for Oblivion as soon as it comes out!
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

I've already got my order in for something, but since I haven't been playing WAC but making a plugin for it, I don't think it would be fair to be a contestant in the competition. :)

My request is for something black with four legs and a tail and goes "WOOF!" :lol:

:P Waalx..
dp
Unsteady Sworduser

Maybe these might help I would suggest them for the dunmer:

The two handed one:

mitkoa
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

Umph, the two handed one looks very flimsy...
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA STRAINS
dp
Unsteady Sworduser

mitkoa wrote:Umph, the two handed one looks very flimsy...
It's actually very heavy and thick I have one like that it's a hobby I collect cold weapons swords mostly...

I have some more suggestions:

I just saw this and it's very cool could you please make something like this as a handtohand weapon.

An orc ritual weapon.

A dunmer dagger may bee.

Perfect orc knife.

A really good khajit sword.

Goblin tribal spear.

A cool necromancer blade.

A true orc slasher.

A mighty nord axe.

I know these would be hard to make but they are just cool magic weapons.

All in all if you decide to make even one of these I'll bee very happy. :lol: