Problems with 8th gate and 1 land issue

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
Blackberry
Fumbling Sworduser

I have the 8th gate installed and so far every random gate I come across goes to Hercine's. When I take the 8th gate out ie. uncheck using Wrybash, I can no longer save without crashing. I use Marts Monster Mod (reduced reduced), but I don't use Frans, OOO, or NOM. I have numerous other mods they maybe conflicting as well. I did not start a new character after installing. The only other problem I have seen so far is when you walk from the sewers toward Gibbins hill part of the cliff side vanishes until you are standing on it. I had a picture of where it is, but I think It accidentally got overwritten. I will take another pic when I am back in that area.
Other than those, I have not found any problems. I really enjoy the new critters and the atmosphere, with all the criminals running around you have at least partially explained why the prisons aren't full. Glad to finally know it is not incompatant guards.
Waalx
Forum Master
Born in: 1973

I'm locking this topic. no need to create a new thread for each bug, else you want my death! :P

please post your bugs and report here like everybody else. You will be answered there too.

viewtopic.php?t=249