Spawn rate seems abit much

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
Sn1p3r87
Fumbling Sworduser

Yeah good mod and all but i think the spawning of the monsters is too high.. it seems every 15feet im running into somthing that wants me dead. I like roaming the wilderness not running into anything at times, but this is crazy!

killed one ogre.. 30 seconds later a Sprigget pops up. Then another 40 seconds a Minotor appears.. my wallet is running dry it all the repair bills and arrows i need to keep buying..
Hellbishop
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

You might want to try a stealthier approach and go around any possible trouble. Another way is running to guard patrols on the road who'll take care of the problem. Then you can grab the loot afterwards and sell it or wear it.
Mormacil
Exquisite Fencer
Exquisite Fencer

The road is saver, the wilderness is wilderness :P
"Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos"

"why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

co-leader TES4 Valenwood
Haruko
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

if you run far enough, things will lose interest
It's a pally thing, you wouldn't understand.
http://gamercard.xbox.com/Haruko%20Hoshiko.card
Sn1p3r87
Fumbling Sworduser

Kinda ruins the game a little bit for me in some ways... I can live with it cos the new monsters are awesome.. But it just seems a bit off and maby the spawns should be lowered like 10% or somthing..

Also whats with the beard bug? i have some NPCS(even though if turned off the esp) With these strange Redish eyes and long beared.. Kinda freaky....
Locksley
Fumbling Sworduser

I think it will be interesting when people starts posting there own esp variants.

Correct me if I am wrong but the readme states that you are allowed to make esp's as long as the main files are kept and pointed to, and credit of course.

I am using OOO and will probably start with directly add some creatures to it's list as I too like a somewhat nonaggressive wildlife. But if I were serious about it I would make an standalone esp that only affected OOO's spawn points, but I am only playing around at the moment.

Love Jody's swords; what about that chap that made swords for The fellowship of the ring - pretty nice and functional swords there too :happy:
Better to fade away than.... no hold on, that's not right!