WORLD MAP PROBLEM

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
TROLLATUOFS
Fumbling Sworduser

I've tried searching for a fix here and haven't seen one. Since installing the creatures mod all of my map markers have all moved about 2 inches to the left on my world map. I am using the elven world map. Is there a fix? This mod is truly terrific otherwise!
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

TROLLATUOFS wrote:I've tried searching for a fix here and haven't seen one. Since installing the creatures mod all of my map markers have all moved about 2 inches to the left on my world map. I am using the elven world map. Is there a fix? This mod is truly terrific otherwise!
Hi TROLLATUOFS
You need to change your load order and place your elven map mod at the end of the list. If you are running Deadly Reflex keep the Deadly Reflex esp at the end of your load order right after your elven map mod (here it does not do much but as a rule of thumb deadly reflex esp have to be loaded last).
Hope it's clear.
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
TROLLATUOFS
Fumbling Sworduser

Thank you for the reply Master Aub but I do have Deadly Reflex set as last and there is no esp/plugin for the elven map mods. They are simply overwrites of the vanilla map. I am going to try reinstalling the map mod today to see if this fixes it. I suspect it may be due to a conflict with the Stirk mod. If I find a fix I will post. Otherwise, if there any more ideas they'd be much appreciated.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

TROLLATUOFS wrote:Thank you for the reply Master Aub but I do have Deadly Reflex set as last and there is no esp/plugin for the elven map mods. They are simply overwrites of the vanilla map. I am going to try reinstalling the map mod today to see if this fixes it. I suspect it may be due to a conflict with the Stirk mod. If I find a fix I will post. Otherwise, if there any more ideas they'd be much appreciated.
damned, I have this problem on an almost daily basis due to the colored map of elswer not at the end (or at least before deadly reflex) I thought this would be the same for you... :-o
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été