Permissions for re-use of some creatures

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
AlienSlof
Fumbling Sworduser

A question for Waalx if he's still about. I'm thinking of doing a Slof's Dogs pack 2 and want to know if it is ok to use some of your dog models as a base for this? I have no idea how to modify a head and keep its animations, so was wanting to use some of the new dog heads.

Would this be ok?
Siegfried
Steady Sworduser

waalx hasn't posted on the regular forums in sometime, but he generally responds to pm's from what I've heard, so that's probably your best route.

Sorry I can't offer anymore than that, but I'm not waalx and so unfortunately can't give any permissions :-(

Look forward to seeing what kind of dogs would come from the combined talents of alienslof and waalx though.
KünstlerderDekadenz
Fumbling Sworduser

TEXTURING:

And finally... if you'd like to do some texturing stuff using my textures as a base I strongly suggest you contact me before. The reason is simple, each time you re-save a file in .dds format, it loose quality. That mean that any file you re-open will loose quality once you save your change. If that is done over a file that has already been 're-saved', the result will melt your computer screen, and somebody will die somewhere because of you.

If you contact me, nobody will die. I can place a file for you on my server and you can get a better result. Nice.
-> That's from the Readme. Seems like you couldn't modify his texures and meshes without his permission :x