Alternate download? Mine keeps stopping short.

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
pimpskinny
Fumbling Sworduser

Is there a mirror of the download? I've tried several times from the link in the main thread but it keeps stopping early. :(
effique
Fumbling Sworduser

I do have the same problem. Mine stopped around 228 MB. Help? :-(
jesserevis
Fumbling Sworduser

Mine got to the full 900MB or whatever it is. But when I tried to open it, it was corrupt. Perhaps a smaller file?
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

I just downloaded the full 566 mb, and afterwards i could unpack it without problems. So the file here on the forums is not corrupt, but it can happen that something goes wrong with a file while downloading. How or why that happens i do not know, but i have experienced it a few times with different kinds of software, and so far i could solve it by re-downloading that software.

Jesserevis: Have you tried downloading it again? I know it is big but still.

effique and pimpskinny: Maybe your Internet Provider has a download limit? (Although IMO that would suck and it would be weird now a days. )

As for a smaller file...i doubt it. It would probably mean leaving out a few things from the BSA since that is what makes WAC a big download. And although i do not claim to know Waalx, i do not think he would like to take out stuff from WAC in order to make the download smaller.
rhysdej
Fumbling Sworduser

my download also stops early and redownloading would take ages as i am getting terrible rates from this site