bsa dummy

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
onra
Fumbling Sworduser

hey :-)

I really would like to use Wac as a resource / requirement for the tamriel heightmap (province) mods. Since Cyrodiil is, at least in my eyes, hopeless overcowded, wac would be amazing to use for the different provinces. Sadly I noticed that the bsa is activated by the wac esp which edits the game big time and not by a bsa dummy esp which would allow other moddders to use the wac esm and bsa as a resource...don't get me wrong here the wac esp is amazing but I for example do not use overhauls for cyrodiil ....

any chance for a dummy esp ?

regards

onra
Siegfried
Steady Sworduser

Wouldn't it be possible to make your own dummy esp that applies to the tamriel heightmaps since WAC is a resource now?
onra
Fumbling Sworduser

yep...I could use a dummy esp called wac.esp ...this way the esm and all other wac esp's would still work..except the original wac esp of course which is placing (afaik) all the creature spawn point in cyrodiil (and more)...I think this is what I am going for ... the wac stuff is simply too good !!!
I am also thinking about transfering the different wepons to the different provinces..means making the different weapons avaible mainly in the provinces the come from...
this way people would have to dl and install the original wac stuff and then use the (tamriel heightmap) replacer esp's
washington
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

Here's the note from WAC - Elsweyr Anequina patch:

Note: If you are not using other WAC plugins but 'Waalx Animals & Creatures.esm', you'll need to either:
- rename 'WAC.bsa' to match the name of any loaded plugin (for example 'ElsweyrAnequina - WAC.bsa')
or
- Edit Oblivion.ini (found in My Documents\My Games\Oblivion usually) by adding , WAC.bsa at the end of the line that starts with sArchiveList= ...
onra
Fumbling Sworduser

thx washington...renaming the bsa is a very good option especially since the tamriel heightmap mods works together with Elsweyr anequina....will have a closer look at your patch as soon as my Cs stops creating swampy regions for Black Marsh

cheers