Maigrets Raven and Panther Companions

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Aha! Yes, that guy is part of the main quest so it makes sense and if you've done a certain other quest he will attack you on sight. I guess Toc Toc saw the danger first before you were under attack since he's linked to you by his faction. :grin:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Eugal_Belette
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Darn i must walk around towns even more i see, i usually do not bother with doing so in chorrol after i have delivered the amulet. That is probably why i never met Eugal before. But i have not done the Dagon Shrine quest yet, i guess then that Toc Toc reacted due to Eugals faction...LoL a Raven with a sixth sense, nice. 8-)

Thanks for clearing this up Maigrets. thanks
usernamesux
Unsteady Sworduser

I might be able to source some raven sounds, I'll get back to you
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

usernamesux wrote:I might be able to source some raven sounds, I'll get back to you
Somehow I missed this post. Sorry. :-o

I don't intend to update my mods or make any new ones, so it wouldn't be much use except to someone who wanted them for their private use.

The sounds I used were from free to use sources and anything copyright I can't use without a lot of hassle to get permission. Besides that if someone did substitute other sounds in any of my mods they do not, and will not have permission to upload them without asking me first and I would need to check the source of the files. There's also the fact that resources in most of my mods were made by others from whom permission would need to be granted and some of these people have left the modding scene altogether and can't be contacted.

I don't even play Oblivion anymore. I did reinstall it about 4 months ago and played for a couple of hours, but haven't touched it since.

Thanks anyway. :)
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett