Beautiful work but CTDs at and around Gnoll's Meeting Camp

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
Daikijin
Fumbling Sworduser

I have to start this by saying I never want to have to play Oblivion without this mod amazing work on all the weapons and animals/creatures (except the Fears they are murderous to a new character). The only problem I have is the cell where the Gnoll's Meeting Camp is causes a CTD when I enter it or fast travel to the camp. I am playing GOTY- I have done a full clean (cleared/cleaned everything and defragged) install and made a new character and went there with no problems - then installed WAC Caused CTD - unistalled and applied unofficial patch travelled there no problem - reinstalled WAC with unofficial patch Caused CTD The only thing not tried is installing one module at a time to see which one it is maybe. I will keep working on it myself just wanted to see if anyone else is having an issue or if I fubared something lol... Oh and keep up the great work on this I cannot imagine Oblivion without it.
washington
Enthusiast Swordbarer
Enthusiast Swordbarer

There's a post with description how to fix it in the 'big thread'. Check last ~10 pages or less.
Daikijin
Fumbling Sworduser

Well I sure missed that I did a search for gnoll and went page by page but sure enough I must have went right over it, sorry to take up board space. I had meant to post this in that thread but hit the new topic instead of reply, I do thank you for the point in the right direction, greatly appreciated.
Sculelos
Fumbling Sworduser

Well this thread is a few months old but for any other people who missed the other I will post what I did to fix it.

Update: deleted a few steps that are not required

You will need TES EDIT 3_015.

Open Waalx Animals and Creatures ESM

Go to Creature

Go to Gnoll07Guard

Now it seems like not only is the lack of a skeleton causing crashes but ALSO the combat package is causing crashes as well so that will have to be changed,

First add these

In the MODL - Model Filename add Creatures\Goblin\Skeleton.NIF

There now you should be able to roam around the camps without any issue unless their is some sort of bug I am missing, but it worked fine for me. Something weird though is I ran through the camp and none of the Gnolls were hostile torwards me, however that may have been due to the fact that it was night and they didn't see me or the fact that they just didn't care whatever it was none of it bothered me since my game wasn't crashing anymore.

Edit: Some more details if any of you can't find the Gnoll File in TES edit.

Okay to be more specific CreatureWacGnoll07guard is the full editor ID name and the name itself is Gnoll Guard also the Form ID is 02010096. Make sure to click on it and the details should open in the right box. If you still need more help I'll try and answer the best I can.