Arena problem

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
hitman_henri
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1988

hi, i noticed someone else has already mentioned this problem but nobody responded to it.

ive got to the last arena fight, killed the grey prince and there was no raiment of valour to hand in on his corpse

any1 got any ideas? truely awesome mod btw, highly recommended
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Yeah everyone has that, Waalx has not finished that quest yet if i understand it correctly. So for the moment we will not be able to become Grand Champion when using the Gladiator esp, and we can also hope that in the next release Waalx will have fixed this quest. :)
hitman_henri
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1988

Ahhhh i see, well thanks for letting me know mate.....cant wait for this one to be finished!
nmitch
Fumbling Sworduser

You could always get the raiment from the testing hall inside the all armor crate it worked for me.
Noskil
Unsteady Sworduser

Do you know the reason the arena door remains closed after the "arena master" speech ? The iron door doesn't open, so i can 't make my first fight...
Gork712
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder
Born in: 1986

Noskil wrote:Do you know the reason the arena door remains closed after the "arena master" speech ? The iron door doesn't open, so i can 't make my first fight...
Ive had that, as far as i can tell its an unfortunate bug which i have no idea how to remedy. :(
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Noskil wrote:Do you know the reason the arena door remains closed after the "arena master" speech ? The iron door doesn't open, so i can 't make my first fight...
When i hat WAC Gladiator installed i also hat that happen, i could not continue at that moment. In the end i did something i did not want to do...i ended up opening the console and then clicking on the gate after which i typed disable in the console followed by enter. This removed the gate, it was of course a drastic method but at least i could continue the arena fights.
novmbar
Unsteady Sworduser
Born in: 1982

just type in console

player.additem 0003B1DC 1

thats zerozerozero three B one D C, to be clear.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

novmbar wrote:just type in console

player.additem 0003B1DC 1

thats zerozerozero three B one D C, to be clear.
If that is the code for the armor of Valor from Agronak in WAC Gladiator then thank you novmbar, i will remember that. It is to late for my current character to install Gladiator because she already is Grand Champion. :)