WAC compatibility

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
Illusionist
Fumbling Sworduser

I looked at WAC screenshots and descriptions, and I loved them. :woot: I would like to try it out.
But before I wanted to ask about compatibility.
I'm interested in compatibility with Better Cities, Unique Landscapes and big quest modes(like Lost spires and others).

P.S.
Sorry for bad english.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Illusionist wrote:I looked at WAC screenshots and descriptions, and I loved them. :woot: I would like to try it out.
But before I wanted to ask about compatibility.
I'm interested in compatibility with Better Cities, Unique Landscapes and big quest modes(like Lost spires and others).

P.S.
Sorry for bad english.
Hi,

No problem with Lost Spire, never installed better cities but I guess you should not have problems, no problem with any quest modes in theory. Problems with MMM and OOO. The best is to list all the mods you have or want and posters on here will tell you if they are compatible or not.

Cheers mate
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Bizzy
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

The only problem with Waalx and sutch mods, i see are the new crature spawns an the camps form the WAC esp., there it conflict with some Mods especially the Creature Spawns, but these problems are more logical Proplem, for example: "What make these Deers in the Castle?".

But big conflicts exists only with the Overpswan esp. an other Mods which edit the Levellists.

And sorry for my english ^^.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

There is one thing i know of between WAC and the quest mod Kragenir's Death Quest. WAC places a Goblin camp right smack in front of the "Dwarves" house. And that looks pretty weird, since i think that KDQ raises the land at that place so several tents are partially in the ground. While other parts are above the land in certain parts of the camp.

Mind you tough, that this not mean you can not reach the Dwarves house, you can do all the quests they have for you. It just looks weird with that Goblin Camp, and it becomes hazardous to visit the Dwarves House. :D

Bizzy wrote:The only problem with Waalx and sutch mods, i see are the new crature spawns an the camps form the WAC esp., there it conflict with some Mods especially the Creature Spawns, but these problems are more logical Proplem, for example: "What make these Deers in the Castle?".

But big conflicts exists only with the Overpswan esp. an other Mods which edit the Levellists.

And sorry for my english ^^.
Deers in a castle, what is happening in your game? That should not be happening, are you using a Bashed Patch? And the problem with the camps is known and some where on these forums there are people who explained how to fix it...well till Waalx fixes it in a new release from WAC.
Bizzy
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

Fessels wrote: Deers in a castle, what is happening in your game? That should not be happening, are you using a Bashed Patch? And the problem with the camps is known and some where on these forums there are people who explained how to fix it...well till Waalx fixes it in a new release from WAC.
The castles haven't there own exteriors, so there simply in the Cyrodiil worldspace.

For example, greenlings in Hoarfrost Castle.

Or in an fortress oft the german mod "the Order"(orden.xerxes-design.de/
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

The thing is every mod can't be made compatible with every other mod out of the many 1000's available, but many people do their own editing with the Construction Set or TES4Edit to fix or change things to suit themselves. Sometimes we have to pick what we want the most.
The castles haven't there own exteriors, so there simply in the Cyrodiil worldspace.
Which castles do you mean? WAC does not add any castles unless you mean the small towers along some of the roads. They are not meant to be entered so they have no interiors.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Illusionist
Fumbling Sworduser

Thank you all. I will definitly try WAC.
How about Unique landscapes? Are the goblin camps from WAC ok with it?
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Bizzy wrote:
Fessels wrote: Deers in a castle, what is happening in your game? That should not be happening, are you using a Bashed Patch? And the problem with the camps is known and some where on these forums there are people who explained how to fix it...well till Waalx fixes it in a new release from WAC.

For example, greenlings in Hoarfrost Castle.

Or in an fortress oft the german mod "the Order"(orden.xerxes-design.de/
Ah yes Hoarfrost Castle would do that, it has been a while ago since i used that one so i did not think about that Castle. :)

@Maigrets:

Bizzy just means this mod. :)

Hoarfrost Castle
Salimbene
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

Two links for other Unique Landscapes users:

Viltuska made two WAC-patches for UL-Dark Forest und Chorrol Hinterland. I have forgotten them in my last installation and saw Sweetwater Camp today flying in the air

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36486

And Derridar's Lost Coast patch, which I didn't find last week:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34607
Makhnovist
Fumbling Sworduser

Found a big conflict - WAC conflicts with Enchanced Vegetation [110%] giving the game a huge CTD near Anga.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Makhnovist wrote:Found a big conflict - WAC conflicts with Enchanced Vegetation [110%] giving the game a huge CTD near Anga.
Isn't that from Natural Environments? If it is all that does is increase the size of the trees and bushes so there's no reason at all why it should cause a CTD. If it's from another mod there still shouldn't be a reason for it to cause a crash if it only affects vegetation.

I'd suggest checking load order or other mods affecting vegetation or more likely spawn points of creatures and NPC's.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Makhnovist
Fumbling Sworduser

No, I used WAC-patched Natural Environments and still using them.
When I disabled just Enchanced Vegetation [110%], my game is working pretty stabe.
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

I don't crash around Anga with Ehnanced Vegetation 110 % , I think you have some dirty mods messing up your install. BOSS will tell you about them.
anolbee
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1982

I'm not sure it could conflict with leveled creature mods not famous.