I cannot bash my mods, one little error keeps showing. ????

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
freestonew
Unsteady Sworduser

hi all.

I am finding that combining OWCND and WAC and running them togther is harder than it looks, just one bashing error seems to stand in the way of a successful install!

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\basher.py", line 4958, in Execute
raise
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\basher.py", line 4917, in Execute
patchFile.buildPatch(log,SubProgress(progress,0.8,0.9))#no speeding needed/really possible (less than 1/4 second even with large LO)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bosh.py", line 15347, in buildPatch
patcher.buildPatch(log,SubProgress(subProgress,index))
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bosh.py", line 27413, in buildPatch
raise StateError(_('Mesh undefined for eye %s in race %s') % (strFid(eye),race.eid,))
bolt.StateError: Mesh undefined for eye (Waalx Animals & Creatures.esm,0x006955) in race 0Beastmaster
I tried both the Gnolls fix version and the staight 1.o beta. [is this the "1b" that is refered to?
this same error comes up. I also tried to uncheck the TOS section in races, as this is where it happens, right at the very last step of bashing.

I have spent now most of the day on getting these mods installed. there are SO many tiny issues, in incrememtal steps, got to get the esps in load order and check the versions and such....but this one is beyond me. I will try later when I feel fresher, maybe someone here can shed some light on this error.

by the way, can I play that Integration mod with these two overhauls? I know that i can keep the lame magic but the integration requires a race modifying mod, probably will not work well, does anyone have success with it with OWC and WAC?!

thank you...freestone wilson
live an incredible life

freestone wilson
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

I just made this Sticky topic so people can find the main fixes for the current Beta.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=419

That should sort it out for you. :)
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
freestonew
Unsteady Sworduser

Maigrets wrote:I just made this Sticky topic so people can find the main fixes for the current Beta.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=419

That should sort it out for you. :)
Thank you Maigrets, that advice to use tesedit to change the form id was *just* what I needed!

at my bedtime last night, I posted my question to see if I could "get around" looking at those 138 pages of comments on that main thread! *If* "beastmaster" was a searchable name, i might have found it, but I thank you for making a dedicated thread just for solved and unsolved problems.

Such a huge mod, bound to be problems.

Thus I thank you.

freestone
live an incredible life

freestone wilson