Robert V5 muscular wac meshes in progress.

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
theramalse
Unsteady Sworduser

My goal is clear from the title of the topic, However I need a little help. As I am unable to use the construction set at this time, I have no way of gathering all of the armor in game to a single place where I can simply pick it up and test it. If someone could provide an esp that gathers the armor into the testing hall it would make testing a lot faster instead of having to hunt bandits to see if they have the chestpiece or greaves I had just edited.
Bizzy
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

Hm just Muscular? I think, average woul be also good?
theramalse
Unsteady Sworduser

Most people I know use muscular, and so do I. It adds a sort of realism. Back then you had to be strong to survive, And most men and women grew up on hard work. It makes sense that they have something to show for it. I'll see what I can do about average after I finish muscular.
theramalse
Unsteady Sworduser

Theoretically all the armor meshes (that I have the resources to convert) are done. I just need to test them in game. I'm going to go look at the clothes files now. I'll hunt the armor down in game later.
Note that a few meshes I have converted had to have small parts removed or replaced (such as the tattoos on the fur cuirasses, the wont fit properly on robert muscular) I think the total number of such meshes adds up to 14 out of 92 meshes. All of these 14 are cuirasses.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

theramalse wrote:Most people I know use muscular, and so do I. It adds a sort of realism. Back then you had to be strong to survive, And most men and women grew up on hard work. It makes sense that they have something to show for it. I'll see what I can do about average after I finish muscular.
I'm not sure that's entirely true. :) I use the average build (from version 4 currently), or athletic as I prefer to think of it as I'm not keen on the muscle bound look.

You also have to be quick to survive as well as strong in a dangerous world. I also don't like heavy armour for that reason and only use light.

But, having said that it's very good of you to do this after all. Thanks for taking the time.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
theramalse
Unsteady Sworduser

Don't thank me yet. This is just the first wave so to speak. I've edited the meshes now I need to test them and fix any problems I find and test again. I have found that certain cuirasses will not even need conversion! As it is, I have already found numerous meshes that are un-convertable without having skills with blender. I can convert roughly 75% (Maybe 80% not sure just yet) without it and hopefully I will find someone skilled enough to help me with the neccessary tweaks for the other percentage. For example the bronze and iron thief greaves will require the left and right knees to be separated into individual meshes. Small things like that.

In the process of developing agility, coordination, and speed, You would gain a fair amount of muscle yes? I'm not very much into the muscular look either but Robert bodies managed to do a reasonable job of not making it He-man and still making it look like he has muscle.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

In the process of developing agility, coordination, and speed, You would gain a fair amount of muscle yes? I'm not very much into the muscular look either but Robert bodies managed to do a reasonable job of not making it He-man and still making it look like he has muscle.
True. :)

Have a look at this for inspiration. :) It certainly inspires me... :cheese: (In case you don't know I'm female and I do play male characters as well as female in Oblivion.) I didn't know this was coming so I hope it's as good as the trailers make it out to be.

Imagine this kind of world in Oblivion. Muscles and all.

Conan the Barbarian 3D
http://www.conanthebarbarianin3d.com/
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
theramalse
Unsteady Sworduser

Interesting, I didn't know that they were making a new Conan.
Casper
Unsteady Sworduser
Born in: 1984

i have to say i use the muscular meshes myself, i was using v4, however v5 seemed to add more options, and the newer release seems to have fixed most of the bugs (if you could really call them bugs) as well. and as Maigrets mentioned: it's is really nice of you to do all this work for the community. so thanks.
Fortune favors the foolish – because more often than not, the only thing separating bravery from stupidity is luck. -me
theramalse
Unsteady Sworduser

Hmmk clothes meshes are done and ready for testing, Hunting for them in-game now. I will ask again, Please if anyone has the skills to do so, Put together an esp that places all WAC armor and clothing in a container in the testing hall, It would make testing a lot faster. I would do it myself but I cant use the CS on this computer.
theramalse
Unsteady Sworduser

Ok, 100% of clothes and robes can and have been converted, I'm pretty sure all of their files are working but I haven't tested them all yet, As for armors, I'm not entirely done converting or testing there.
Nivea
Fumbling Sworduser

I am very interested in this, I tried to do it myself a while back but life didnt permit me the time.
Can not wait to have it. :D

Ps I too also use Average build but really as long as its Roberts I will be happy lol.

Hope it comes up for download soon. :3
theramalse
Unsteady Sworduser

Still working on this. Looks like clothes and robes are clean, I will upload them soon if there are no bugs with the last few I need to test.
novmbar
Unsteady Sworduser
Born in: 1982

Cool. Thanks for doing this. . . You wouldn't be open to the idea of doing roberts female too would you?
theramalse
Unsteady Sworduser

Sorry, But no. Maybe after I'm done and I've fixed any bugs that pop up with this one......
deathguard08
Fumbling Sworduser

Well, I hope you get around to making an average one as well.
Good luck.
Gork712
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder
Born in: 1986

Really looking forward to seeing the results of this! :O
darkedge42392
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1992

Glad I was able to find this. ^^ I hope you're still working on this conversion. >.> Google turned up nada. thanks for putting in the time and effort to do this. I look forward to a release.
Oax
Steady Sworduser
Born in: 1986

eagerly awaiting this!
any update on the status or is it dead with the release of skyrim?
I hope its not dead
Khettienna
Fumbling Sworduser

I'm also very eagerly awaiting this, or at least some news on it, or even just a release of what's already been done. :D