Getting WAC to Work With Overhauls and Other Mods.

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

Hi anohosikara,

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/0VDe ... nline.html link does not work, says "link to the requested file not valid"

Hi will answer to your PM now :)
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

I sent a PM.

astar
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

I got the file and I'm now as happy as a mod user can be :D
Belcanzor
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1968

What I need download for FCOM-WAC?
Thanks.
nvm, finally understand and download the 4shared thing. Thanks.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

When you mix the WAC and the FCOM, some creatures will not. File that may be able to resolve the problem.
basuras
Unsteady Sworduser

I use before WAC and WarCry, plus your patches. Now I use WAC and MMM+OOO, plus your patches. Thank you so much .
SMB92
Steady Sworduser
Born in: 1992

Well it looks like it will be some time before we see any real compatibility between FCOM and WAC. I have just come back to Oblivion, after i do my FCOM install and what not i might consider making an injector esp for the creatures alone, and possibly a separate patch for the rest (or at least most) of the WAC additions (excluding RealSwords, already in FCOM). It's at least going to be a week before i have my FCOM up and running with all the other mods i use so when i finish i'll get in touch with Waalx and see if he would allow me to release such patches.
You never know though, someone might beat me to it and make a patch first, although i must say i am very cautious and clean in my patch making, i haven't released anything but my game runs flawlessly with a lot of mods that usually conflict heavily. Will post a load order in due time.
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

definitely upload your patches on tesnexus, you'll make people happy :)
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Gekko64 wrote:definitely upload your patches on tesnexus, you'll make people happy :)
Not at the Nexus or any other site without permission thanks. And that may be hard to get at the moment. You can link them here though from an upload host, eg Mediafire or similar, in the relevant thread.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=531
You never know though, someone might beat me to it and make a patch first, although i must say i am very cautious and clean in my patch making, i haven't released anything but my game runs flawlessly with a lot of mods that usually conflict heavily. Will post a load order in due time.
@ SMB92
You might also want to check that thread, (which is for this reason), for FCOM compatibility patches that are already in circulation. Very kindly made by "anohosikara."
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
SMB92
Steady Sworduser

Oh i definitely wouldn't do anything without permission, i am very appreciative when it comes to other work. So the nexus is no go but that's cool i can do it via upload host.

About the other patches in circulation, i was thinking of making an injector like patch for the creatures only at this point and it would be a clean, fresh esp requiring the WAC mod . May have to change some spawn points and what not in the process. As FCOM has the RealSwords mods included i figured this would be the best way to do it. I plan to do this for myself regardless of posting a release if i can't get permission, however i am more than happy to have Waalx look it over first if he would be interested.

My aim is to play the game, not gain fame LOL, a game with infinite possibilities. I am getting closer to finishing my FCOM install, then i'll do Better Cities and all the mods that go with that and i'll have a look at WAC. Perhaps you could ask Waalx to have a look at this thread and see what he thinks if you wouldn't mind please Maigrets.
Maigrets
Admin

Perhaps you could ask Waalx to have a look at this thread and see what he thinks if you wouldn't mind please Maigrets.
Waalx is out of contact at present on his world trip, but he logs in from time to time. That's about the best I can do I'm afraid as I'm just maintaining the forum in his absence.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
SMB92
Steady Sworduser

I didn't realize he had already gone, i'm only new here (specifically for WAC). It would be great if you could get him to have a look at the idea, thanks in advance, hopefully he will approve.

Off topics for a sec, I just noticed your in Australia Maigrets, which part? I'm in Cairns, QLD
Maigrets
Admin

SMB92 wrote:I didn't realize he had already gone, i'm only new here (specifically for WAC). It would be great if you could get him to have a look at the idea, thanks in advance, hopefully he will approve.
He left well before Christmas actually so it's been awhile. That time has gone quickly.

Permissions were never really finalized before Waalx left, but I do have some control over it and I know Waalx' wishes.

I know you want to get on with your game and editing, but I don't want to interrupt his holiday for a small request, so I'm going to go out on a limb here as and say go ahead with your patch as long as you don't upload any of the assets. There are already a couple of patches for other mods and WAC on the Nexus anyway, but they were able to ask quite some time ago.

You could also PM him yourself because as I said he does log in here from time to time and you can explain exactly what it is you want to do if you're unsure.
Off topics for a sec, I just noticed your in Australia Maigrets, which part? I'm in Cairns, QLD
:hello: I'm in sunny South Australia. Well, not so sunny now, it's freezing cold atm. Nice to see another Aussie here. astar
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

@SMB92: you're not supposed to use FCOM - Realswords and WAC together, as WAC already includes the former :)

anohosikara beat you to the FCOM - WAC patch by the way, so perhaps you should focus on something else ;)

a couple suggestions : 1) UL brena river ravine + wac patch ( there's a land tear at the mouth of the river where the gnoll camp is )
2) a patch for WAC - Player Summons and MMM/FCOM that also adds MMM summons ( it's unfair that you can summon WAC creatures and not MMM ones )

----------------------------------------------------------------

@everyone else ( especially anohosikara ;) )

I'm trying to understand what exactly WAC - Horses.esp does, since it comes with NO description.

I want to make sure it works fine with MMM - Slofs horses complete.esp and Marts Monster Mod - DLCHOrseArmor+Slof.esp

WAC - Horses is bash mergeable, so it's not adding things but merely CHANGING things.

it also has delev and relev tags, so it means it's dealing with leveled lists ( for WAC horses in the wilderness I guess ? )

and it has graphics tag, which means it's changing existing models to use new graphics.

so... any idea if this will conflict with MMM slofs horses complete and MMM - DLCHorseArmor+Slof ? I think it depends on wether or not it modifies WAC horses only, or also vanilla horses ( which would override MMM slof horses+armor )

also, are FCOM addons compatible with your FCOM - WAC patch?

like for example the AGEHA FCOM by Xtudo http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26486

thanx in advance :)
Maigrets
Admin

anohosikara beat you to the FCOM - WAC patch by the way, so perhaps you should focus on something else ;)
I already mentioned that, so that's probably good advice. :)
I'm trying to understand what exactly WAC - Horses.esp does, since it comes with NO description.
It replaces all horses, including buyable ones, and adds mounts like the Elk mounts and Shire horses to the stables. If you want to run Slof's together with WAC horses you'll have to make your own patch in the CS. Or choose one or the other.

Leveled lists for horses are handled in the WAC - Overspawn.esp.
From the WAC Readme:
WAC - Overspawn.esp This esp rework the vanilla creature lists, this one also add the goblins of WAC that aren't touched by the WAC.esp at all. Overspawn make a big difference and you will not see some stuff without it, for example, the new horses of WAC are managed here. This will conflict with anything else that modify Leveled lists (FCOM, MMM, FRAN, OOO, TIE, etc...). WAC Goblins, WAC zombies, skeletons, horses, and some others stuff are controlled here.
So, yes they will conflict with MMM files as the WAC horses module, as with everything else in WAC, was never meant to be used with other overhauls.
WAC - Horses is bash mergeable, so it's not adding things but merely CHANGING things.
As above. It's a replacer. That's what it's meant to do.

Everyone please note: I created this thread out of respect for Waalx and WAC, which is an overhaul in it's own right. See the first post of this thread.
The fact that people come here to the author's own forum to find out how to make his mod work with other mods is not his or my problem. However, if others wish to help with compatibility, that's fine and they are welcome to do so.
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

true, the horses LL are in Overspawn. but that's from the alpha readme, and I think WAC - Horses only got added in the beta.

are you sure it's WAC - Horses adding mounts to stables? how come it's mergeable then? only "patches" are mergeable.
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Hello Gekko64.

Graphic change can be used at the same time "WAC - Horses.esp" and "Slof Horses Complete.esp" is not allowed.

They have changed the graphics of the same horse.

Let's give up! :)

Please select one.

ps
Let's use the tag of "Delev / Relev" LeveledList is.

FCOM_Convergence.esp "Delev / Relev"
WAC - Horses.esp "Delev / Relev"

or

FCOM_Convergence.esp "Delev / Relev"
WAC - Horses.esp "Delev / Relev"
Mart's Monster Mod - Slof Horses Complete.esp
(Horse of the WAC will appear only a little.)
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

Ok, thanks!

what about FCOM addons like the AGEHA FCOM by Xtudo ? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26486

will it work with your patch or will they fight vs WAC demons?
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

I do not know that has not been used so that the MOD.

What it must have changed the LeveledList, the problem is usually solved With the tag of "Delev / Relev".
Gekko64
Disciplined Swordwielder
Disciplined Swordwielder

so it should work fine as long as I tag it with Delev + Relev, correct?

I think it is already tagged, I will check :)

BTW check the screenshots guys... there's one that looks a lot like Andariel from Diablo 2 :D