Getting WAC to Work With Overhauls and Other Mods.

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Since WAC is an overhaul in it's own right and deserves that respect, use this thread to discuss methods of getting WAC to work nicely with other overhauls or any other mod you may be curious about.

The main topic is to discuss WAC and NOT to make it work with every other mod that's out there.

Patches for other mods to work with WAC also go here. eg....Any Unique Landscape patches.

Thanks. :)
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Turkeys!
Unsteady Sworduser

This is more of a question than advice, but I was wondering if anyone has tried WAC with Integration (Either version really) or Kragenir's Quest and if it has any locational conflicts or anything?
Bizzy
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

@ Maigrets, yes, there is an japan Version and an english.

There is also a "Loot fix" concluted.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Turkeys! wrote:This is more of a question than advice, but I was wondering if anyone has tried WAC with Integration (Either version really) or Kragenir's Quest and if it has any locational conflicts or anything?

I played with WAC and Integration not to long ago for a while and during that time i did not notice anything weird going on in my game. At least none that i could notice that is, mind you i am no expert on using Integration. But from my own experience i would say that Integration can be played with WAC.

If you wish to be totally sure and if you have a account there, you could always ask in the [RELZ] thread for Integration on the Official Bethesda Forums.

[RELZ] Integration: The Stranded Light

As for KDQ, that one can definitely be played with WAC, i have done so twice. :)
Turkeys!
Unsteady Sworduser

Fessels wrote:
Turkeys! wrote:This is more of a question than advice, but I was wondering if anyone has tried WAC with Integration (Either version really) or Kragenir's Quest and if it has any locational conflicts or anything?

I played with WAC and Integration not to long ago for a while and during that time i did not notice anything weird going on in my game. At least none that i could notice that is, mind you i am no expert on using Integration. But from my own experience i would say that Integration can be played with WAC.

If you wish to be totally sure and if you have a account there, you could always ask in the [RELZ] thread for Integration on the Official Bethesda Forums.

[RELZ] Integration: The Stranded Light

As for KDQ, that one can definitely be played with WAC, i have done so twice. :)
Thanks =)
shingouki
Admin

I'm currently making my overhaul mod (CNRP) to more or less work alongside WAC. I'm wondering about how to merge WAC - TCOS and my mod together in a nice way.
Ideally I would like my changes to take precedence over TCOS', but I wont really touch many things that TCOS already handles well(ie: bandits, creatures, marauders,
its own custom NPCs, etc).

You can check out pics of my mod here to see the direction I'm going with it, and how it relates to WAC:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64699861@N ... /lightbox/

If anyone has any suggestions on how to make my mod and WAC work together better, please let me know.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

Turkeys! wrote:Thanks =)
Your welcome. :)
Cr7390
Fumbling Sworduser

Good Evening.

Is WAC compatible with Unique Landscapes?

And are the Realswords in WAC balanced? Actualy i only want to have those Realswords, but since the old Realsword downloads are Quiet unbalanced (I found a Bandit just after leaving the Tutorial with a 17p damage Weapon), i am now considering wheter to install WAC, if the Weapons are Balanced there...

best Regards,
Cr7390
Turkeys!
Unsteady Sworduser

It is compatible when you get these compatibility patches to fix some errors.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36486

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34607
Saeltari
Fumbling Sworduser

Hello! :hello:

I hope everyone is doing well! First, I really appreciate the opportunity to add this mod to the world I play in, thank you!

Now on to the question :cheese:

I want to use this and TIE together. Does anyone have any experience with that? Any suggestions or tips? :think:

I have used search and seen a few sparse responses but nothing definite and would love any help, suggestions or advice!

Thank you for reading!
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Good evening!

I got permission from Waalx.
These Overhauls (Fran/OOO/TIE/FCOM) is a plug and solve problems when combined.
An enemy of both MOD will not disappear.

WAC - OverSpawnSeries (Fran/OOO/TIE/FCOM)
http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups30845.7z
http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups29533.jpg

Thanks Waalx :)
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

Translation by Googleeeeeeeeeee!!
basuras
Unsteady Sworduser

Thank you very much Anohosikara
JAISAN
Fumbling Sworduser
Born in: 1971

Does WAC work with OOO as is or is a patch needed? Thanx!
anohosikara
Vigilant Swordhand
Vigilant Swordhand

disable
Hellbishop
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

JAISAN wrote:Does WAC work with OOO as is or is a patch needed? Thanx!
From what i've read it works but with conflicts. The Wac-OOO.esp which generously shared by its highly skilled creator :cheese: hasnt been updated so it probably wont be fully compatible with the latest version of WAC which came out in busy holiday December by the magnificence that is its creator. Still it might be more compatible then a completely unpatched game of WAC and OOO together.
Psymon
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

anohosikara appears to have added TIE as a new addition to the overspawn patches.
Rites
Unsteady Sworduser
Born in: 1975

just dropped by to say this mod is great and can easily be run with Giskard's CUO overhaul as well as all his other mods with no problems, no patches needed :)

EDIT: just noticed that WAC-Legion changes the legion uniform to 1 piece outfits which in turn makes it impossible to do the TEC legionaire missions without heavy script editing.
FatalIllusion
Fumbling Sworduser

So,what should I download to make wac compatible with a full FCOM install or with OOO?
Psymon
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

Download the patches here: http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/upload.php? ... arch&view=

As noted in the compatibility thread.

with FCOM though - be prepared for an encounter every 20 feet.