Sideways guards helmets?

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
deathguard08
Fumbling Sworduser

Guards helmets seem to be worn sideways, effectively removing the head from them..

I've only seen this in Skingrad so far, though I haven't gotten around to exploring much yet.

I can post a screenshot if anyone is unsure of what I mean, in fact, I'll get around to posting one later. Though just about half the guards in Skingrad wear
the helmet I'm walking about so I doubt it would be hard to check yourself.

Anyone have a fix? I didn't see anything about this in the "Fixes for the Current Beta 1" section.

Thanks.

Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Are you using an older version Of Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul by chance? That was an early problem with OOO and some helms and was fixed a long time ago, but as far as I'm aware no-one has reported an issue with WAC helms.

Are you also using custom races that alter the conformity of the head (EGM), although I can't see why this should happen.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
deathguard08
Fumbling Sworduser

No, and no :/.

EDIT: I MIGHT be using a race mod that is modifying the EGM head, but I don't believe so, I'm a little occupied to check tonight though tomorrow I'll check the moment I get a chance.

The only race mods I'm using are Wolven Anthros and Drake's dragon race, though I doubt they do modify the head considering these are the only helmets that I've seen a problem with.
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Your problem is that this helmet is not set up propally in the CS.

Open the CS go and check the helmet it is set to hide only the hair and not the face as well hence what you are experiencing.... typical by the way
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
guntoface
Unsteady Sworduser

ya i have the same problem with the helm how can you fix it

EIDT: I fixed it :)