WAC Mods - Post Them Here

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

This topic is for mods that complement and/or work alongside WAC....not for patches and fixes, so please use the existing thread for that instead.

It's also not for asking how to get various other mods working with WAC....use the existing thread for that as well.

Otherwise go for it and post mods, that you know of that are WAC related and are meant to enhance the WAC experience. :)
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Maigrets
Admin

OK, so I created this thread because of a request and no-one is using it.

What was the point exactly? I'm not doing the searching and linking for everyone.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
MasterAub
The Second
Born in: 1970

Sorry Maigret, saw your thread but did not have the time to do the link...I have a couple of mod that works alongside Waalx...I will update the thread next week...
un ami qui cesse de l'être ne la jamais été
Maigrets
Admin

MasterAub wrote:Sorry Maigret, saw your thread but did not have the time to do the link...I have a couple of mod that works alongside Waalx...I will update the thread next week...
That's OK. :)

The reason I'm wondering is the topic wasn't my idea, it was requested and then not used.
shingouki
Admin

Ah I requested it in the sense of...I thought there would be another little tab added to the board index called "WAC Mods" or something, and all the mod threads could be moved there so you could find them in one spot.

My mod requires WAC, and I'll be posting it soon enough, but it's not finished yet.
Maigrets
Admin

shingouki wrote:Ah I requested it in the sense of...I thought there would be another little tab added to the board index called "WAC Mods" or something, and all the mod threads could be moved there so you could find them in one spot.

My mod requires WAC, and I'll be posting it soon enough, but it's not finished yet.
There's no point in adding another forum section for WAC mods. The great majority of members don't even comment let alone contribute. I know how many have downloaded the fixes from my Mediafire account for example, which is now at 311 downloads, and that's only after I re-uploaded it because the original link expired.

As much as I would like to reorganize things I don't think there's much point at this stage. When the next version of WAC is released perhaps as a lot of current topics will no longer be relevant, and also heavily depending on whether people support WAC here or go elsewhere.
Hellbishop
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

Thanks for the thread Maigreats. Hopefully it'll get some heavy use eventually. I know i'll still be using WAC for a long time while playing the next mind boggling senses shattering Bethesda masterpiece known as SKYRIM.
Psymon
Avid Swordlearner
Avid Swordlearner

I see that anohosikara has added a recent addition to his series of patches for WAC to work better alongside other overhauls.

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/upload.php? ... arch&view=

So far there seems to be patches for WAC to work with:
MMM
OOO
Frans
OWC ND
and now most recently TIE
BFG99
Fumbling Sworduser

I'm currently beta testing the final MMM (version 3.8), and have two questions:
(1) Does anyone know which version of MMM the WAC/MMM patch was built for? (I presume 3.7b3 but wanted to be sure.)
(2) I am planning to build a custom ESP file that only includes the "lore friendly" (read: creatures that have appeared, or are similar to those that have appeared, in other TES games, or in its lore). I presume that I would not be allowed to distribute such a file, but wanted to confirm that.