praise for wac

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
kingsheart
Fumbling Sworduser

hope its OK to post this here, but just got to say wow! I love WAC

my favorite mod ever for oblivion, and I've been modding my copy since the day it came out

have not got to try it untill recently because of crappy ISP

love the new armor its lovely, the new creatures are tops too

also I hope not, but is WAC dead now with the release of skyrim coming up?

but anyway thanks for the mod, and hard work, and sharing it with all of us
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster
Born in: 1969

I doubt it is dead, as far as we know Waalx is still working on an update. As to when it comes out...well that is up to Waalx. The fact that Skyrim is coming does not mean that people will stop playing Oblivion. Take a look at Morrowind, there are still many people who play it now a days(Me included.) even though Oblivion is out for several years and Skyrim is coming. :)
Hellbishop
Initiated Swordwielder
Initiated Swordwielder

Fessels wrote:I doubt it is dead, as far as we know Waalx is still working on an update. As to when it comes out...well that is up to Waalx. The fact that Skyrim is coming does not mean that people will stop playing Oblivion. Take a look at Morrowind, there are still many people who play it now a days(Me included.) even though Oblivion is out for several years and Skyrim is coming. :)
I still play all the previous Elder Scrolls games and intend to keep on playing OBLIVION especially with WAC. So with or without updates WAC is and will be alive on many a harddrive. Shoo am about to start a new MORROWIND character with the blood curdling action pounding scream inspiring ULTIMATE GIANTS mod by the master tactician of advertising hype known as Pumaman which hasnt seen an update since 2004.
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Hellbishop wrote:I still play all the previous Elder Scrolls games and intend to keep on playing OBLIVION especially with WAC. So with or without updates WAC is and will be alive on many a harddrive. Shoo am about to start a new MORROWIND character with the blood curdling action pounding scream inspiring ULTIMATE GIANTS mod by the master tactician of advertising hype known as Pumaman which hasnt seen an update since 2004.
Ah yes i played with Giants for a long time, till i found Piratelords creatures. :)
kingsheart
Fumbling Sworduser

hope you guys are right but this quote is not encouraging

waalx
Hi Steve

sorry but I don't have any more time to create new stuff. Thanks for enjoying WAC and RealSwords so far...

and hopefully somebody else can take your ideas and make them for the game. My time with Oblivion is near the end
Fessels
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

As far as i remember Waalx means with those lines that he will not design and put more in WAC then their already is.