Creature Problem

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
Oax
Steady Sworduser
Born in: 1986

I've downloaded and used Wac before with no problems but after installing a game breaking mod i had to rebuild my oblivion. Now all the fears and armless creatures heads are messed up, they are either missing or stretched across the world. I was wondering what might cause this anomaly? I've tried re-installing once and got the same problem, should i try this again?
Oax
Steady Sworduser

Upon further inspection I've found that the ostrich like birds are having the same problem. So its almost everything that has the long necks, except the little road runner birds. I s it a problem with a compatabity skeleton maybe? I'm using the Universal total controllable skeleton that comes with the Abyss Demon Race.
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

Oax wrote:Upon further inspection I've found that the ostrich like birds are having the same problem. So its almost everything that has the long necks, except the little road runner birds. I s it a problem with a compatabity skeleton maybe? I'm using the Universal total controllable skeleton that comes with the Abyss Demon Race.
This issue was mentioned in the main WAC thread, but as I said there I can't see what would possibly cause it. I've rebuilt my game a few times recently and don't have the issue, and I have a lot of other mods that affect creatures, in particular the clannfear which the creatures you mention are based on.

The custom skeleton from the Abyss Demon race only affect humanoids so that's definitely not the cause. Every creature has it's own skeleton the same as animals in real life, so one won't have any affect on another. Humanoids, ie the races all share the same human skeleton whether it's vanilla or custom.

I'm sorry I can't help as I've never had it happen to me and I don't know what the solution would be, but maybe someone else will comer along with an answer.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
Oax
Steady Sworduser

Thanks for letting me know
After some searching through the main topic I found the solution- deleting the skeleton and creature nifs for the daedroth and clannfear
now everything is working according to plan :-D-)