the mysterious animal Lines!

Download and read about WAC Beta v0.1
freestonew
Unsteady Sworduser

hi all.

I just today got out of the new game sewers, with WAC.

the world looks Incredible, with my graphics mods.

but there is something strange with one of my mods with added animals! i cannot tell if this comes from WAC or maybe natural envirments or another mod-with-conflicts..
the creatures in question *look* like a WAC addition. these tiny critters run across the field of vision, near the water moat around the City. I can see the sewer entrance.

some of these tiny creatures look to have a rope line extending behind them and it is connected to them.
I see two or three of these lines, running from my right screen side and they end at each animal. the animals look to be lizards or some such five inch long thing.
this "rope" is straight just like the line it looks like and if i get close, i see rope like swirls on this line.

can i live with this?
i never read of this before. does not look like the "skeleton problem".

by the way....I uninstalled the OWCND mod. my first surprise was this new Silver edition seemed to turn the "cheat test chest's contents into nothing but meat!

then oh the Economy!! nothing is worth anything, even a "100" septem sword might be only worth about 2 septems and OHHHHH the cost of anything to buy!! a similar but more powerful sword might be costing me 8521 septems!!

the ropes appeared there too.

????

thanks...freestone
live an incredible life

freestone wilson
freestonew
Unsteady Sworduser

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=705

Creature Problem

Oax Post subject: Re: Creature ProblemPosted:

Unsteady Sworduser

Born in: 1986 Thanks for letting me know
After some searching through the main topic I found the solution- deleting the skeleton and creature nifs for the daedroth and clannfear
now everything is working according to plan

a few posts down, someone had line problems and he deleted two files forcing, i guess, oblivion to use its own files. problem is gone.

I did this and i will have to see in my game if this works.

freestone
live an incredible life

freestone wilson
Maigrets
Admin
Born in: 1954

It must be a conflict with another mod that affects those creatures because I've never seen it and there's only been one other report that I know of. If it helps to delete the files go ahead though.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it sayingEnd Of The World Switch PLEASE DO NOT TOUCHthe paint wouldn't even have time to dry. Terry Pratchett
freestonew
Unsteady Sworduser

freestonew wrote:viewtopic.php?f=12&t=705

Creature Problem

Oax Post subject: Re: Creature ProblemPosted:

Unsteady Sworduser

Born in: 1986 Thanks for letting me know
After some searching through the main topic I found the solution- deleting the skeleton and creature nifs for the daedroth and clannfear
now everything is working according to plan

a few posts down, someone had line problems and he deleted two files forcing, i guess, oblivion to use its own files. problem is gone.

I did this and i will have to see in my game if this works.

freestone

hey!
the lines are gone. i had read of this problem, but i just thought this affected only the two creatures in question. seems that WAQC uses these files too for the tiny creatures also.

freestone
live an incredible life

freestone wilson
Oax
Steady Sworduser
Born in: 1986

Maigrets wrote:It must be a conflict with another mod that affects those creatures because I've never seen it and there's only been one other report that I know of. If it helps to delete the files go ahead though.

I discovered where this problem comes from. There is a Wac mesh fix, used to fix the glowing of certain creatures heads, this patch adds the head meshes that creates this bug
glupschi
Fumbling Sworduser

.... thx I can confirm this. Deleted these two directories and no one is headless